Lady Shahdie's Journey to 99 Smithing - MOVED TO THE BLOG TAB!

Look i'm back. :P But not on RuneScape, only these forums. ::'

Im glad to hear that u'll keep that mage ammy (t) in memory of me, that made my day. :) Mabey at the end, or during the school year i'll go on and check in, but not to the point i get addicted again. :shock:

~*The Foo*~

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look i'm back. :P But not on RuneScape, only these forums. ::'

Im glad to hear that u'll keep that mage ammy (t) in memory of me, that made my day. :) Mabey at the end, or during the school year i'll go on and check in, but not to the point i get addicted again. :shock:

~*The Foo*~

Glad that I will still be able to keep in contact with you and that there is some hope that you might pop in from time to time :D...

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Thanks for the great memories folks :).

Hello all, I powermined 60k xp today and I'm taking a break to smith some more steel bars (got to sell off those puppies to add to my cash stack :mrgreen:). It was mostly an ordinary day. The only exciting part was that I actually got the new Dragon Teacher random event! The reward was this lovely book of knowledge that gives you much more desirable xp gains than genie lamps :thumbsup: (I of course chose mining as the skill I wanted xp added to). Here's a pic of the event:

Yes Mr. Mordaut I Can Find the Correct Pattern...

newdragonrandomco4.gif

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hey all, only gained 10k xp yesterday. This was due to a movie I had waited to see since last weekend; which of course was Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix...and I was not dissappointed ::'. I may be inactive next week if I do not finish the upcoming final book of the Harry Potter series by Monday (my record finish was 2 days flat). I'll be mining at a relaxed pace today and post my new xp gains as the day wears on.

11:46 AM PST Edit: Achieved 31k more xp since morning...have 71k left to level 83 mining...I'm thinking of going for it!

4:06 PM PST Edit: Achieved a total of 80k xp so far since morning...have 23k left till 83...hope nothing comes up to delay me.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Lvl 83 Mining ACHIEVED!!!

Achieving Level 83 Mining Screenshot

ls83miningic0.gif

Ah success at last! Another number comes up on the mining ticker and that is...83! As usual, I got motivated when I reached close to the 100k mark or less. So in this level up crazed powermining session, I powermined a whopping 101k mining xp (nothing compared to the xp gains of my fellow 99 hopefuls but good enough for me :P)! Rune Ore is calling out louder and louder to me...as if it wants to meet a new friend.

I do want to be your new friend oh blessed Rune Ore :shock:... *starts an ominous worshipping chant*

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Hey all, back from Harry Potter mania! I finally finished the 7th book around Monday evenning (would have finished it much earlier if my weekend wasn't so busy)...and I'm fully refreshed to start powermining again! No xp gains since Friday, so I better get to work! I'll edit the post to reflect any major gains I get today.

(Thanks for the complimentary bump Foo ::')

12:40 PM PST Edit: Gained 50k xp since this morning, may continue to powermine a bit longer...

1:41 PM PST Edit: Ended the session with an 80k xp gain overall. I'm going to just take a break for the rest of the day now.

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

Congratz on 83, sorry i couldnt be there :|

Pfft yea you could. <.< I coulden't cause my career is over. :XD: Any ways grats on your experience bump Lady Shahdie. :thumbsup:

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998

Hey all, unfortunately I did not get the chance to powermine at all this week due to an increasingly busy real life. My goal is going to be a little "back-burnered" so to speak because real life goals matter to me just as much as RuneScape goals ::'. However, I am still passionate about achieving 99 mining and will powermine to my hearts content whenever the opportunity permits me! Still keep checking this blog if you see the post icon turn orange. I am hoping to secure 85 mining at least by September. Congrats to Samurai Lassie and O M G Guasto on their great progress toward the ultimate 99 mining (my god 90+ mining already Guasto and only 60k left to 97 for you Samurai :shock:...wow)!

99miningnewsig.gif

~Retired 13-July-2010~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...