Chap's blog to nothing! Back from the dead!

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

HEEEEEEEEEEY! i'm back after a few months (blame team fortress 2) and i thought i'd update my blog. thanks to the one guy who posted while i was gone, after no one had posted in.. 3 months? :? lol just kidding, thanks for posting :thumbsup: Right now about to go finish my slayer task, fire giants, lots of them. Wish me luck :D

soldersig.jpg

So i went killing fire giants, did pretty well, got a rune 2h and tooth half of key. Made a crystal key(had a loop from barrows), went to taverly, got my uncut d stone and 100 coal. sold the rune 2h and d stone, so i made around 80k :thumbsup: :thumbsup: still got 40 some fire giants left, and i'm pretty close to 56 slayer and 63 strength, so i'm gonna go finish it now, will post if anything interesting happens ::'

soldersig.jpg

^ hater ^

:lol: lol jj is just joking, so don't go insulting him if you see that :P

anyway still working on all 40s (currently doing farming + fishing) Discovered farming isn't that hard, just a lot of planning (this will be ready and this time, this ready at this time, need these teles etc.) and fishing is really easy, doing that while my crops grow. Once i get my trees going farming should get done fairly quickly. Fishing should be done soon, around 30 atm, think i'll get that before farming so i'll need something else to do once that's done. So if you see me farming or fishing, don't be afraid to say hi! I won't bite. much

soldersig.jpg

40 FARMING!

et6uit.jpg

Haven't updated the past few days, been busy farming. Wasn't as hard or expensive as i expected(seed prices have gone down A LOT :o ) Once i got to level 30 (willow trees) the levels flew by, first five trees planted yesterday, they grew, and i replanted em before i went to bed. This morning, did another tree run, and i harvested em a few minutes ago and got 40 :thumbsup: also here's 39, which i got a few minutes before 40 :P

39farmqh1.th.png

So that's one of the harder 40s down, not sure what to do next \'

soldersig.jpg

• 2 years later...

Oh hai blog. Back playing runescape again. Oh my is it different. I feel like a giant noob because I have no idea what half of the new things are. So i've decided to stick to what i know. I'm barrowing for money, when I need it, but most of the time i'm training my combat stats so i can do DKs effectively. Rest of the time i'll just blog here. Good to be back!

soldersig.jpg