BEST TRAINING GUIDE EVER! (thats uncrowded :D)

swordb88

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you obviusly didnt read the whole guide

they can be sold 1k ea

and it's far from bank...so that means you get like 25k per 20 minutes, which is like 75k per hour at the most...plus selling them all to him.

w4M8t.png

you obviusly didnt read the whole guide

they can be sold 1k ea

and it's far from bank...so that means you get like 25k per 20 minutes, which is like 75k per hour at the most...plus selling them all to him.

this is a good way to train...just saying that its okay for cash to...and ure stats gotta be relly low to kill only 75 an hour -.-

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

Nice job, I would have never thought of giant frogs as decent range targets.

nice small guide, you are aware that the barrows rfd gloves are better in everything except mage defence than black d hide vambraces? (idk if they have a mage attack)

Yep, they have mage attack and I wear the barrows gloves with everything. Doing RFD is worth it.

Kaisershami.png

Kaisershami.png

meorkunderscore-1.jpg

Note! this is the only place in the game where they are!

No! They are also in the Dorgesh Kaan Slayer dungeon, near AJQ Fairy ring (Requires Death to the Dorgeshoon quest)

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

would you be able to lure a giant frog with a wind strike (Cuz it's cheapest) To a safe spot then kill them with a hally? That's what I do in tzharr :)

No.png

CLICK THE IMAGE TO GO TRY SHARK ATTACK DANGIT.

Pretty Good. I read every comment. Some people are clueless. They're just like Experiments but with drops, bigs bones,and money But that comes at a cost of food.

Click here for my Falador World 2 Bank/Park and Price Guide

Clicky click for Recipe for Disaster Weapons and Gloves Guide!

Proud owner of a Woodcutting Cape - Sunday, Febuary 11th, 2007

Proud owner of a Flecthing Cape - Sunday December 16th, 2007

It's funny how you put "Read the entire guide first" at the end.

Hey, just want to say thank you. I went from 58 to 60 Ranged with this guide and was able to do both Mournings Ends. So, thank you.

wow thanx!

ill put that on the front 8-)

Pretty Good. I read every comment. Some people are clueless. They're just like Experiments but with drops, bigs bones,and money But that comes at a cost of food.

yea =D

the money u earn pays for the food

It's funny how you put "Read the entire guide first" at the end.

lol yea now that iu realize it i am laughing pretty hard

THANX ALOT GUYS!

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

would you be able to lure a giant frog with a wind strike (Cuz it's cheapest) To a safe spot then kill them with a hally? That's what I do in tzharr :)

good idea!

but u can use curse to lower ure oppenents defnce ::'

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

Are you certain about the Addy Boot drops? I thought that only slayer monsters dropped those... Are these slayer monsters?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20