Rate the sig above you

Bacon2003

I had no intention of posting here, but I feel I will just because I think you missed the point of this post.

It is not about individual tastes alone. And try to give something to work on rather than just saying you don't like it. What don't you like? The color? The composition? The animation?

Chounin's sig was well enough executed. It has a decent render, vibrant colors, great boarder and pretty nice text animation. Even if you don't like it you could note its positive points. I would give it an 8.7 or so personally.

For instance, I can't say as I enjoy your sig either. But I would note that the text is pretty interesting. The rest is not really tying together and the sub title text is nearly illegible at first glance.

Even though it is not my taste I would give it a 6.8 or so on technical merit.

10/10. Tanks turn me on. I don't like the way the lines aren't smooth though. It detracts from it, 8/10.

10/10. It looks like it could blow my balls off 8)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice turtles but the bg is a bit plain, perhaps make less turtles and make few of them bigger to draw more attention to your sig, the detail in the tutle is good, much better then i could do :P

7.5/10

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

tank4csmallsmooth5ee.jpg

10/10. Tanks turn me on. I don't like the way the lines aren't smooth though. It detracts from it, 8/10.

10/10. It looks like it could blow my * off 8)

Thanks ;) hm found the old file and gave it a workover. They were artifacts from the conversion of a coreldraw linework to photopaint. Going back to my other sig anyway.

Nice sig, christmas theme goin there a bit late but still...gradient sky ..could be better...the overall shading is nice.

Something about the elements dont really seem to mesh...too many different colors in the bg, and the text. I would say 7.3

Nice sig, christmas theme goin there a bit late but still...gradient sky ..could be better...the overall shading is nice.

Something about the elements dont really seem to mesh...too many different colors in the bg, and the text. I would say 7.3

Thanks, yeah its getting out of date but i love it because it was a family piece that took me like 2 hours to do in ms paint.

sorry dograg but i really dont like your sig, id give it a 6/10, only because i find the purple bg is to plain with nothing going on. Also to little detail on the people talking, also because its putting sigs down!!! :twisted:

On the bright note, its funny and looks kinda crazy!Very original

Jlr

possiblenewsig1.jpg

Nice sig, kind of draws you in to make you look closer, which is a good thing so people can notice the detail and work put into it. 7/10

p.s. thanks tttia for the helpful post.

X1nPw.png

--The Ultimate RuneScape Merchanting Website --