I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

nice job filling your own thread with spam posts titin, and how many times have you double posted by now? In case you havent realized, on tipit forums, spam is not welcome. You don't have to reply to what every single person says with "I didn't know that", because nobody cares about what you did and did not know. Also, learn to use the edit button.

Hey !!! teacher!! leave the kid alone :shame:

On topic

Did you know that you can't open a clue chest in your house ,u get a message "you cant solve a clue in this area"

(guess it goes for all unmapped areas,didnt bother to check it though)

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. If it is my thread, then can't I ''spam'' it how i like?
no you cant, what made you think you can?

2. You may not have posted in time to see what gonpost wrote, but it is obvious that people prefer an active thread creater than someone who makes the thread and ignores it.
spam does not make a thread active.

3. I made this thread because I enjoy finding out kool things that I didn't know before, so how can you expect me just to overview it without enthusing about what people are saying and contributing?
your thread is not the problem, the problem is the way you made at least 20 spam posts in it.

Malo, I'm pretty sure that you don't get a higher post count when you post on your own thread. It really doesn't matter. Besides, it's good to have an excitable thread owner! Some cool stuff...
well yes it does raise your post count.

Ty =) And kool, i didn't know that =) (am i allowed to say this? -.- )
no, common sense would tell you that is spam How would "I didn't know that" contribute to discussion.

kk, well considering that this is my first thread, I think that it's a bit unfair u ruining it like this, but i suppoose i'll just have to learn to be unenthusiastic in future.

tifsiggy.jpg

Thanks to Quarra for the awesome sig!

Xbox360 Gamertag = Tintin113

Haha, I knew most of this stuff already, but yes Tintin, you need to be very dull and down to earth on the Tip.It forums. It's a trait you learn as you progress through your many stages of your Tip.It life. You'll have a phase where you are addicted to blogs, then it'll move to the gallery, then the Graveyard, then Blogscape. Some people also talk about this 'real life' :-s You should also never double, triple, quadruple or quintuple post, use the 'Edit' button in the bottom right corner. And no-one gives a flying [word beginning with F ending in K which isn't flask] about you going away.

Did you know that:

There are actually hundreds of people who work for Jagex?

You only see small amounts of them because they are the specific Forum/Ingame Moderators. :ohnoes: They might be sneaking up on you right now :ohnoes:

There are many more, as found out in the development diaries, that there are alot of employees working on scripts, design and ways to make the script easier. =D>

That leads me to another fact:

Did you know that RuneScape is programmed in a form of Java called 'RuneScript' which was created by Andrew and Paul to reduce the size of the script tremendously. :shock:

~Calcium \'

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

did you know that...

Jagex is always working on at least one new skill?

And where did you get that information?

I highly doubt that each year Jagex employees sit around a table and Andrew says something like 'Ok guys, this year we will release 10 graphics updates, 4 new minigames and a new skill' or something similiar. I personally also doubt we're going to see any new skills over the next year and a half and I doubt Jagex is working on one right now.

I know this is rather off-topic, but as it is my thread, and going off-topic seems to be the trend at the moment; is it just me, or does someone always manage to find something wrong with every thread ever made?

tifsiggy.jpg

I know this is rather off-topic, but as it is my thread, and going off-topic seems to be the trend at the moment; is it just me, or does someone always manage to find something wrong with every thread ever made?

Yes. It's natural. Don't worry mate :mrgreen:

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

Did you know... A dragon's favourite food is runite, yet most people wear it when fighting them? It's like wearing a bacon suit and postman bag in a dog pound.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Did you know...

Robin Hood Hat is worth 180gp in General Store, One of the rarest Lvl 3 clue reward items is nearly worthless

Ranger Boots is worth 80gp in General Store, One of the rarest Lvl 2 clue reward items is nearly worthless also?

ty for the posts ca2 (or calcium) :D

And no, i never knew about the prices of ranger sets at the general store, i do know, what:

I bet you didn't know:

at the general store, saradomin guthix and zamorak armour sells for the same amount that rune armour does!

tifsiggy.jpg

I just found out another good one! =)

I bet you never knew:

If you speak to another person's genie, and then walk away, he will wave to you! =) What a friendly genie! =)

I am going now =( try to keep up the good posts! =)

tifsiggy.jpg

Did you know...

...You can reduce the silk price from the silk traded in al-kharid by saying the price is too high (or something on that line) and you will only pay 2gp (instead of 3).

dragonmghost,flava%20falcon.gif

support new ghostly stuff here.

I see RuneScape slowly turning into a sadistic version of WoW.

.signature your as this use backwards this read to enough smart were you If

o, i just remembered another 1, Im not sure if this works anymore tho.

If u get a quest cape and ur membership runs out, and u become f2p. If a new quest comes out and ur f2p, ur quest cape stays on and u can still use emote ;)

Look, Tintin, I'm hoping you are just not a regular on the forums, and not lacking something.

Common sense would say that it's kind of pointless to post saying that you didn't know something, or thanking someone for posting. Seriously, please consider it resaonably, as sad as it is to hear; no one cares if someone else knew one of these secrets. Imagine if everyone just posted saying 'Oh, I didn't know that!' - this thread would become 80% spam, and 20% interesting secrets.

Just because it's your own thread it doesn't mean you should make every third post one of your own replies. It's not interesting for other people to read.

I don't mean to be mean to you personally, but you should take a hint when a mod actually has to come and clean your own replies from your thread.

It doesn't mean you have to become boring, just have some common sense and consideration for other people who read the thread. :wink:

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Some really cool things in this topic. Just a quick note, stop the spam discussion that is for moderators

I bet you didn't know..

:arrow: You cannot get unindentified snapdragon! You can get these by farming and from the brimhaven agility arena. But then they are ID'ed. There have been confirmations about randoms giving UnID'ed Snapdragon!

:arrow: A ring of life works when you are fighting in a combat ring/dungeon in someones house. So take it off, before you waste a ring of life!

:arrow: When killed in the dungeon, you get kicked outside of the house. But when you get killed in a combat ring, you only get booted from the ring. So it is a big plus to have a combat ring, so people do not have to enter your house over and over!

:arrow: There is a teak tree south of Castlewars, far to the west. This means you do not have to get teak logs from Tai Bow Wan village, nor from your kingdom. You can cut them there! Very usefull for making an extra buck, or saving some on construction

:arrow: There is a second way of getting bolt racks other then barrows. In the ghost town, Port [how do you spell that] is a NPC merchanter which sells bolt racks! He is located on the docks if you were interested.

:arrow: If you go to the underwater area from RFD and you get a random there. The random has diving gear! This looks pretty awesom. Though to have seen a thread on the forum lately, about this subject.

:arrow: (nr. 7) that in Keldagrim West part of the large building, there is a crossbow shop. However, this crossbowshop sells 'AmmoPouches' for 1500gp ea. You can only have 1 of these pouch and they can store 4x 255 bolts of any type! So if you ever wish to carry several types of bolts, this is the way to save inventory space!

:arrow: that there is a short way to the KBD. You do not have to move through all 40 levels of wilderness! Try using the 'logboat' to high level wilderness. You will come a bit East of the Lava maze. All you have to do is bring an axe of any kind and walk to the log station in either Lumbridge, Champions Guild, Barbarian Village or Edgeville! This reduces the risk of that, what used to be a long walk. Also, it speeds up the process for all you Visage hunters!

:arrow: You can re-enter the Evil' Chickens Lair by using a raw chicken on the shrine. The one from RFD quest. (sir Amik Varse part) There are a few black dragons with plenty of safe-spots so you can hunt those there to!

:arrow: (nr. 10 last one I promise!) The so called 'Gnome Pods' from the minigame 'Gnome Delivery' can teleport you directly to the Grand Tree! This makes a hard trip a heck of a lot easier. Although they aren't a common reward from the minigame, they are 1) stackable 2) tradeble 3) Slow and Fast way of teleporting. They can even give some farming experience. Read more about these Gnome Pods on the Minigame Guide on Tip.it

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

If you wear the frog suit of the opposite gender, it turns into the set you would normnall receive.
Someone already said that.

You only see small amounts of them because they are the specific Forum/Ingame Moderators. :ohnoes: They might be sneaking up on you right now :ohnoes:

The Forum moderators are only staff to Jagex in the same way I'm a member of staff to Tip.It. I'm not employed by Tip.It, and they're not employed by Jagex. Both are purely voluntary roles...

kk, ty bonga, I will keep that in mind in future.

Also, thanks for all those notes pure! =)

Keep it up!

tifsiggy.jpg

So many new facts about RS here that I didn't have a clue about before. Sadly, I don't got anybody myself. But keep posting new facts :D.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Hey does anyone know whats happens when i have prince/princess outfit in my inventory and i change my gender? Does it change?

kk, ty bonga, I will keep that in mind in future.

Also, thanks for all those notes pure! =)

Keep it up!

Stop spamming this thread! I don't care you're the author and you think this is now "your thread and you can do what you want on it", spam is not and doesn't have to be tolerated. Remember it.

I bet you didn't know that the name of the sherpa that shows you the secret route to the death plateau has the same name as the sherpa who led Edmund Hillary on the first succesfull expedition to the top of the Mount Everest.

Did you Know: If you have a gree gree and a woodcutting axe, there's a simple way to get Mahogony Logs. Use the tree near the entrance to Marim. There is literally no one there and as long as you use the gree-gree to get there, its risk-free.

Jackbmck123.png

The Forum moderators are only staff to Jagex in the same way I'm a member of staff to Tip.It. I'm not employed by Tip.It, and they're not employed by Jagex. Both are purely voluntary roles...

Yeah, he knew that. He wasn't talking about the Player mods in-game or on the forums, he was referring to the ones that work for Jagex (you know right, the ones with 'Mod' infront of their name?). However, perhaps you knew this already and just wanted to proudly beat your chest at the fact you have a "higher" role here than others.

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?