I bet you never knew... ~\500+ facts collected/~

tintin113

From the first post...

"...when you come out of a runecrafting alter, you'll be in the same place around the mysterious ruins as the portal is in relation to the alter. Yet, whatever way you enter, you appear by the portal."

Not for the Body Altar. You appear in the northern part of the temple when you enter, yet the portal is in the south part.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...that the Chaos Elemental is the only monster that drops dragon items that can also be purchased at a store? (The CE can drop Dragon Battleaxes)

According to the Tip.it beastiary, the Kalphite Queen drops dragon longswords.

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?rs2monster_id=298

Bump'd cos I just realised that this was still in my Siggy. :D

And yea, didn't say it couldn't, just said it dropped the Dragon Battleaxes. ;)

Also just so people know, I think there's a word limit or something on posts now, so I'm not gonna be extending the list on the front page any more, but still feel free to post your facts. ::'

*Now being since the forum changed which was actually a long time ago but meh. :roll:

Epic bump tintin lol :P

Evil cabbage only take 5 minutes to grow.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

• 3 weeks later...
This is an obvious one that most people know but anyway.

Did you know that what ever position you log out on, when you log back on, you'll always appear facing west, For example: If you logged out facing north, when you logged back in you'd be facing west.

Actually it's South...

sgsagssighe6.jpg

the trick is to balance all of these methods to get 99 and either play real life or train another skill while farming.

635th to 99 Farming 12/16/07

...that you can trade/buy/steal lockpicks but you can't sell them to a general store.

I have sold them to a general store while I was doing dt

Here is another fact : Depending on ge prices you can buy young impling jars for less than the price of empty jars.

Maztrfred.png

....that it is possible to burn the dishes you make in Recipe for Disaster?

I know from experience =/

"There are only two strategies in war. Move forward or change. The victor is the first to realise that when he cannot move forward he must change."

~ Mod Mark H ~

100000players-2.jpg

Did you know that... Armadyl armour gives negative melee attack bonus, whilst black dragon hide and 3rd age armour do not affect melee bonus?

Also Did you know that... the description of 3rd age melee armour was changed, as it originally included a reference to mithril, which was supposedly confusing due to the known mithril armour. It was changed to talk about special silver.

And that 3rd age ranger armour is made from white dragonhide, despite there being no other mention of white dragons?

99-7.gif

Most Difficult Quiz

Rare drops; tzhaar-ket-om: 6 tzhaar-xil-ak: 4 tzhaar-xil-ek: 4 tzhaar-mej-tal: 1 Obsidian cape: 18 Dragon Plateskirt: 4 Dragon Platelegs: 7 Sq Shield left half: 1 Dragon Boots: 1 Dragon Medium Helmet: 11 Draconic Visage: 1 Zamorak Spear: 3 Steam Battlestaff: 1 Godsword Shards: 3 Bandos Chestplate: 1 Bandos Tassets: 1 Abyssal Whip: 1