The fact that I've been playing since 2001 :P

+1

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

You may remember... (02-03)

When the tough guy pker went around saying "I'll 3 hit you" not "ill K 0 you"

When it was fun to make a pure pking mage anywhere in between the lvls of 4 and 20

When everything was harder to train

Classes (wizard, archer, adventurer) and some of the starting equipment/stats

When Tks was on top for a while

Back when dragon battleaxes and then eventually dragon meds were amazing... full rune+r2h was the armor/weapon of choice in f2p (or kite+b-axe, this was debated, but r2h owned)

Fatigue -.- :-X

CERTS

Invrigar the Necromancer was a hot commodity to kill, cause his robes cost like 200k back when I was kinda new to p2p (and still such a noob :P)

Lumby, the dueling hotspot

and so so much more. Eh, I miss it.

sig3bh7.png

if you still got an afro and listen to 70's disco, and say stuff like "rad", "far out" and "ultra-violet maaan!" 8-)

Man, you know an oldschool post here on tip.it will always get Fook A Ji to post.

I want my gems back, [bleep] :cry:

Right, people pked with santa hat because they gave a +3 mage bonus, a nifty little thing for PBs.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

When the rs website interface was two rows of boxes, when the world select page was across rather than down. When fally wasn't white-washed. When you had to click every fish to cook it, when it took 10 seconds of conversation to get to karajama, when you could go out and cut a yew tree and only 0-1 real players were the only competition. When there was no moat to divide the wild. When Greaters and Lessers looked like giant lizards, when you had to log in to the forums to access them f2p or p2p. When Classic was available to all. I could think up alot more but I'm tired its late here. -.- Bring me back to those days please.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

i remember when mith chain was the best armor. + i remember no stat requirments for weps my friends miner had a rune long equiped forever at 25 attack, it was ownage. and if i could remember my lvl 3 skiller's password i had in rsc i could show you 9hp in rs2 :P

i don't play psykick anymore... i play 2ed: "pure fett"

26081 to get 99 herblore

Santa hats were 200k... People pked with them to show of their "wealth".

real people pked with party hats and dragon sq shields to show off wealth, not some measily 200k santa hat

People went on an uproar when Musashi22, the best smith at the time, got killed in the wilderness while wielding both a dragon med and square shield (which was worth a LOT). The guy then got into a heated cold war with whitemagem on who was the best smith in the game, which raised a lot of discussion here about Musashi vs Whitey, the latter accused for character sharing for levelling so quickly whereas the former kept free smithing rune to everyone making prices fall really quickly.

It's one of the more community-based discussions I can remember. :-w

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

I'm not old school, but I always feel like i am when I show my freind my 60wc level up pic back from when slayer was the newest skill and there was an empty skill box in the corner. It was one of the first RS screenshots I took, about 3 weeks after I started playing.

1z2zrwo.jpg

When I have a scythe... ;)

But I was super nooby during my old school times :( So I didn't get any thing like mask etc, though I was playing around those times :(

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

When the rs website interface was two rows of boxes, when the world select page was across rather than down. When fally wasn't white-washed. When you had to click every fish to cook it, when it took 10 seconds of conversation to get to karajama, when you could go out and cut a yew tree and only 0-1 real players were the only competition. When there was no moat to divide the wild. When Greaters and Lessers looked like giant lizards, when you had to log in to the forums to access them f2p or p2p. When Classic was available to all. I could think up alot more but I'm tired its late here. -.- Bring me back to those days please.

I remember all of those, but those are just lesser old school days

When... when runescape life was better!

I remember all of that. :cry:

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I can remember all that, it wasn't that long ago. =p

You know you thought a game was so old school when you saw your sister playing it long before you started playing, and said things like, "What the *bleep* are you playing?" , and " Doesnt that game hurt your eyes??"

If only I had gotten into the game back then, from what i hear it was good stuff :XD:

I know i sure would have had a few rares to keep and to have sold off now adays, and maybe I would have gotten more lvls faster and could finally be done with this game now :ohnoes:

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

When you stared at the page where it showed what you have equiped for about an hour after coming back to RS from playing Back when the armour you wore was highlited red in your inventory. :-#

WAY long time ago.

And when you wondered why people would ever pay money to get "A few more features" Until you looked at the KB and read about how much there was for members... :shock:

That's what it takes to be a hero, a little gem

of innocence inside of you that makes you want

to believe that there still exists a right and wrong,

that decency will somehow triumph in the end.

--Lise Hand

Well if you have scythe and bunny ears you're pretty oldschool :|.

hehe i have both :)

you know your old school when you see noobs talking about release of new stuff, like cwars and recipe for disaster

you know your old school if you remember the day of the market crash due to phat duping

you know your old school if you still try to buy red phats for under 2m and you still think that pink phat is worth the most

~ Madico ~ 131 combat

99/99 attack!!!!!

99/99 hitpoints!!!!!

99/99 strength

99/99 defence

whip drops: 17