Being "emo" is silly?

l33thunt3r

Recently, I went on a 10 day cruise to Alaska.

The first few days were boring, the same old women with afros walked by me, stared at me, and walked past, dinners with picky parents, and stuff like that.

Until I met a girl.

She was the best thing that ever happened to me.

I hung out with her around the clock, going into the morning, talking and making jokes.

We got to a point where we felt the same about each other, and moved onto hugging and kissing.

That went on for 2 more days, until our farewell. She lives 2 hours away, and I can't drive yet.

Today I arrive home, feeling NOTHING but pain?

I slap myself for being "emo", but these feelings really overwhelmed me.

All of you call being "emo" silly, but when these circumstances come, you can't help it.

(I even had ice cream, I felt bad while shoving it down)

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=644208

Do you want to discuss your title, or how you feel like crap that you can't see this girl you met?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Congratulations, you have emotions. Does that make you emo? No, emo is more of a fashion and attitude trend than anything else. But, it's true some people are more emotional than others.

2480+ total

I almost became emo once. I was so close.

I was completely emo except I didn't cut myself..yet.

~~~~~

You aren't emo. You probably aren't even wearing all black, dying hair black and wearing bangs in face, etc.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Being sad about missing someone you liked, loved, or lusted after is not being 'emo'. It's being human.

True, listen to what he says.

Emo is more like a fashion now, not a mood.

What.

The.

Hell.

Was.

That.

Damnit, that stupid word has profilerated throughout our society far too much -.- . You liked the girl, and you miss her. No need to label yourself with a word some teenagers made up when they were high.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

No need to label yourself with a word some teenagers made up when they were high.

I seriously loled at that.

Anyway, I know how you feel. How old are you? Will you be able to drive soon? I'm assuming it's 2 hours by car. You parents probably wont let you take the bus there... You have her phone # and cell phone # though right?

The best advise I can give you is to stay in touch until you find a way to be with her again.

I have the feeling that you don't know the defention of that word "emo". DO you cut yourself when your upset? If you do stop your girl probally wouldn't like that much haveing a boyfriend who cuts himself up -.-. If you don't cut yourself your not an emo :D. nemo is an emo (to any person who gets that stupid joke)

Createyourownbanneratmybannermakerc.jpg

Define "emo."

you lose someone you love. you feel sad about it. does it make you emo? no, you're mourning a loss. if every time people were sad that meant they were emo, then emo bands would be the biggest thing since sliced wrists (for the stupid, that was an emo joke about the expression sliced bread \' )

but still, i cant see why emo people are that way. they go all emo because they think their lives are ruined over the loss of a loved one (not talking about you, you're just in mourning. i'm talkin bout those wrist-slitting, mascara wearing, world-hating losers) and they think their lives should be the worst in the world. tell those morons to take a trip to africa. there's a sad story around every corner. kid 6 years old watches his mother die because of malaria. kid later loses his brother and closest friends. he can hardly support himself, he digs for food and lives in a flea infested run down building, alone and suffering from fever. stories like that happen all around that continent. should they grow to be emo? we in developed countries have grown under philosophies like if your girlfriend leaves you your a total idiot and you should go hang yourself. yet some kids in africa know they might not live long enough to get a girlfriend or have a happy life. Then these developed country emo kids have the audacity to think THEY'RE spoiled-brat lives are ruined???

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

What you are is sad, not emo. Emos are people who wear black and cut themselves and 'pretend' they are sad. Where as you are actually sad. Just don't cut yourself and you'll be OK. :wink:

I wish you luck with her.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Emo's cut. If you resorted to that, then you are emo. :lol: No seriously. You're human; hanging out with someone you care about gives you a sort of bond that you don't want to break apart. And since you can't drive...Well, do you have her number?

Anyways. Emo is people who swing to different moods in an overkill sorta way; like, they can be extremely happy one day, but EXTREMELY, not you are sunshine rainbows and lolipops happy, but more than that. Or they can be extremely said, so they cut; their sadness isn't normal, it's a sadness that is painful to them, and cutting releases a chemical which relieves pain. Thusly, for what you are saying, you aren't emo, moreover human. If you were emo(tional) (Yes, emo is short for that) to this extent to which I explained, then you may be. But what you say is the opposite so far.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Wasn't "emo" emotive hardcore? :|

I'm over that crap day now, today's a new day, and I miss her just as much, can't handle playing CS or anything at all.

Any alternatives to banging my head on the wall?

Wasn't "emo" emotive hardcore? :|

I'm over that crap day now, today's a new day, and I miss her just as much, can't handle playing CS or anything at all.

Any alternatives to banging my head on the wall?

Nope, emo is short for emotional, and if you want to add it, emotion problems. Again, do you have her number? Does she have your? Listen to some christian rock or something, or maybe uplifting rock music. BUT NEVER EVER EVER EVER play rock love music...That'll screw everything up.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

Dude, just get yourself some good country music like Alan Jackson. When you've lost love, there's no better sound than the cryin' of a steel guitar.

And I'm sure you'll get to see her soon enough anyway. But until then, find Alan Jackson's Greatest Hits.

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

Amen man, i met this really awesome girl on my vacationspot, apperently she lived in The Netherlands, wich is also a 2-3 hour drive. I can only interact with her over msn.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Haha, what a funny topic. The Ice-Cream part was hilarious. You're not emo, just missing a girl.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

If you think your "emo" because of that your retarted? "emo" is wearing all black, dying your hair black, having black bangs, wearing long black pants, and wearing black boots in the summer.... and if you still wear all that stuff.. your still not "emo" until you give your self that little cut on the dong.

Epee-Signature-2.png

Dude, just get yourself some good country music like Alan Jackson.

Are you kidding o_O? Country music is evil!

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.