17 July 2007 - Pest Control update and Game Improvements

no_way2go

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The main thing is that the xp is worse, because you get less xp, and it takes 1:45 minutes to unshield all the portals, but as dork said, jagex wants to get people to use other training methods :(

(which i don't understand....why would you waste your time on pc instead of increasing the monsters lvls/loot)

Proud owner of the PS3!

bobbas7.gif

Lets say with the new method it takes just over 2 minutes per game. So 100 tickets per hour.

Those 100 tickets experience wise are equivilent to 65 tickets using the old method.

How many tickets could you get per hour before?

Around 70-80 I guess. But 100 tickets now are actually equivilent to 35 tickets before. The xp per hour is halved ;)

Doesn't really effect me either way, I was maxed melee stats long before PC was ever released :P

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Lets say with the new method it takes just over 2 minutes per game. So 100 tickets per hour.

Those 100 tickets experience wise are equivilent to 65 tickets using the old method.

around 70 if you have good worlds

Proud owner of the PS3!

bobbas7.gif

Around 70-80 I guess. But 100 tickets now is actually equivilent to 35 tickets before. The xp per hour is halved ;)

No, there was a 35% reduction, which makes the experience 65% of what it was.

How the hell am I suppose to get 99 Str now? Bandits? I always get lame slayer task.

Is it worth being in Affliction now? Prob Not. What the hell they reduce exp per tickets now too? FFS! If anything I now have to get 100 combat ASAP to get good worlds. WTF!!!!! I want to jump off a cliff.

Jagex sucks nuff said.

Also why the hell do people keep saying 126s are poping out alot? Idoits it takes alot of points for 98 Prayer don't say retarted stuff please.

rslol.jpg

Sometimes my World of Warcraft friends are right. This game blows.

Around 70-80 I guess. But 100 tickets now is actually equivilent to 35 tickets before. The xp per hour is halved ;)

No darkdude is right. 100 tickets now = 65 tickets before. Still good, but slower.

hard to judge how long it takes without actually doing it though. it could take forever now.

EDIT: i was wrong. LMAO they nerfed PC :P. sort of good thing.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

We obviously can't give as much experience per point if points are that easy to get, so the amount of experience you get per point is now 35% of what it used to be

Not a 35% reduction, 35% of what it used to be. ;)

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

We obviously can't give as much experience per point if points are that easy to get, so the amount of experience you get per point is now 35% of what it used to be

Not a 35% reduction, 35% of what it used to be. ;)

Could have sworn it said 35% reduction.

In that case, 35 old = 100 new.

gg jagex

The best update for me in a long time. Game improvements one.

No broken axe random + a new one. And this morning I found worlds that contained no autoers. Even in the spots where there are always autoers (Draynor).

Dart.jpg

Also just saw someone next to me getting the event. A MOM teleported him away saying something like: "PlayerX it is time for an exam!"

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

This is world 99 fally:

nubs.jpg

:lol:

The cause of the server lag I'm experiencing. <.<

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

How the hell am I suppose to get 99 Str now? Bandits? I always get lame slayer task.

Is it worth being in Affliction now? Prob Not. What the hell they reduce exp per tickets now too? FFS! If anything I now have to get 100 combat ASAP to get good worlds. WTF!!!!! I want to jump off a cliff.

Jagex sucks nuff said.

Maybe tought of the training the way it was originally ment: on monsters!

You aren't supposed to get 126 cmb in 3 months trough pc, it should take years.

A good update if you ask.

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

Th3_C4bb4g3.png

- Back to casual f2p scaping due to limited time (university and girlfriend <3:) -

Jagex sucks nuff said.

Maybe tought of the training the way it was originally ment: on monsters!

You aren't supposed to get 126 cmb in 3 months trough pc, it should take years.

Who the heck whats to play an on-line game for years just to hit the highest combat possible? Not me that's for sure. Sorry I got school and other crap to deal with and can't sit on my bottom all day playing an on-line game.