PC update perfect and fair for all

leebrave

It's reduced TO 35% not BY 35%

It's reduced by 65% =[

ok, so you are getting 35% of the old rate..but you're also getting 4x the old rate...that means that you are now getting 1.4x as much xp as you used to...if the time limit was the same.

Games now take about 1 minute longer then they used to...so it might be better or it might be worse..

In my opinion, I never liked PC anyway...To repetative..to boring

each games takes around 2 minutes, the old pest controls with very high lvls took around 45 seconds. thats the big nerf for high lvl boats.

How is it fair that I'm stuck with level 70s and 80s noobs who don't know what that hell they doing?

The gaps were too big in my opinion. I'm now force to get 100 combat for actually win a game.

Train on slayer tasks :)

its also profitable. O:)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally people will shut up about the 'unfairness' of PC to veteran players. I'm from RSC and I play PC, and I dont complain about it being 'unfair' :shock:

Imagine that...

Pasty.png

when i first saw this update i was like yay! but then i had only started playing the new PC, when i realized... anything under 100 is basically impossible. I lost 5 times in the 70+, then went to the 40+, and lost 8 times. I then decided that i wouldn't play PC till 100 combat. PC is great now that higher combats have their own game, but 99 and under (im one lv from 100) have it much tougher. the 110+ that p[lay can hit high, and usually can stand taking damage, and that is why they usually win. But the lower levels have to wait just as long for the shields to drop, and usually have lost by then. I really like the update in a whole, but many parts need work.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

Finally people will shut up about the 'unfairness' of PC to veteran players. I'm from RSC and I play PC, and I dont complain about it being 'unfair' :shock:

Imagine that...

I don't find it unfair either, I've been around since classic too. Runescape evolves and training becomes faster and faster. It's not that I hate newer players because they didn't have to train in classic, but....

I do find it sad. I find it sad what Runescape has become and is becoming, easy. In the past I would look with wonder at someone who had 99 att, str, hp or def and respect them for their accomplishment, not so anymore. It's just a normal sight, something you see hundreds of times each day while traveling through Runescape.

These days Jagex feels the need to pump out new content every single week. Because of this I'm not suprised that they make it easier. I think Jagex will continue to do this until there are almost no hard skills left and that doesn't give me a lot of hope for the future... :cry:

At least for now I still enjoy the game, but I wonder if that will last for long.

best-guide-ever.jpg

How is it fair that I'm stuck with level 70s and 80s noobs who don't know what that hell they doing?

The gaps were too big in my opinion. I'm now force to get 100 combat for actually win a game.

As latino king has said the gaps ARE too big... It's going to be a rough few months here at affliction (90+ pc...)

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

actually not everyone thinks that its fair

especially these people:

world99riot.jpg

they are confused little children. they think holding a "riot" will make jagex change their minds. and yes, jagex actually doesn't approve of pures, because they make the game harder for inexperienced players. for example, taking spots that inexperienced players find the best place to train, such as cows or rock crabs.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

especially these people:

world99riot.jpg

they are confused little children. they think holding a "riot" will make jagex change their minds. and yes, jagex actually doesn't approve of pures, because they make the game harder for inexperienced players. for example, taking spots that inexperienced players find the best place to train, such as cows or rock crabs.

look at all the affliction kiddies on world 78

affliction.jpg

misterxsiggyzs8.jpg

especially these people:

world99riot.jpg

lol, a bunch of noobs losing their overpowered training. Probably the best update for a while, but far too late. Should have been introduced about a week after the PC update (antichrist). Hated PC and the peopel from it who tought differently balanced stats and a dds would help them more tthan experience in the whilderness...

Still should have been cured much eariler though :ohnoes:

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

especially these people:

world99riot.jpg

look at all the affliction kiddies on world 78

affliction.jpg

i miss the old days when if someone didn't like an update they would just ignore it, instead of spamming and creating lag in a big town.

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Good work jagex, if only they could have done this the week after they released pc. (you know you want to do a rollback 1 yr of combat exp don't you jagex :-k )

Now finally i think there won't be as many arrogant pc noobs coming into the community, however the ones that are already here are here to stay :cry:

To be honest, the rioting is just reinforcing my theory that most pc noobs are 12 years old with no intelligence. (or older than 12, but still no intelligence). Why? because for 100+ combat pc is slightly FASTER!! and yet they moan? all i can say is WOW, there dumb and really, there a waste of oxygen, go die plz.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

Good work jagex, if only they could have done this the week after they released pc. (you know you want to do a rollback 1 yr of combat exp don't you jagex :-k )

Now finally i think there won't be as many arrogant pc noobs coming into the community, however the ones that are already here are here to stay :cry:

To be honest, the rioting is just reinforcing my theory that most pc noobs are 12 years old with no intelligence. (or older than 12, but still no intelligence). Why? because for 100+ combat pc is slightly FASTER!! and yet they moan? all i can say is WOW, there dumb and really, there a waste of oxygen, go die plz.

so true danq, so true. but you used the wrong form of "they're". :mrgreen:

rare%20ghoul2.gif

rare%20ghoul2.gif

Combat exp for 100+ got slower. Anything saying it's faster is completely false.

i know the perfect place to train melee at 100+cmb getting you 72k+ xp an hour with normal rune equipment, and using no food or pray. problem is ive talked about it so much on irc that people who know me know too much about it. it beats pc anyday.

:D

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

If you can play 30 games per hour, at level 99 (I assume all 90+?)it is actually faster now. :shock:

30 games per hour?! Lol, you gotta be kidding. I just tried the 100+ boat. I tried 2 games, we lost both huge. We only destroyed the eastern portal. So, I left again. They really need to make it slightly easier I think.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

If you can play 30 games per hour, at level 99 (I assume all 90+?)it is actually faster now. :shock:

30 games per hour?! Lol, you gotta be kidding. I just tried the 100+ boat. I tried 2 games, we lost both huge. We only destroyed the eastern portal. So, I left again. They really need to make it slightly easier I think.

Are you kidding? I went through 100 games today and lost two. :|

on the 100+ boat ive been on we were killing the portals within seconds of them opening. and there was no wait to get into the games. with games that fast you can get 30 games an hour. we had about 2-4 people protecting the knight, and the rest of us were running about and hitting the portals together.

IRC.RSCRIPT.ORG #STATS

join us. we dont bite too hard.

i think its an awesome update.

if you have a good team, you can get your 50, then attack first portal and etc, and each portal is gonna take at least 30 seconds anyways.

And pures will be a bit less powerful now... at least, pest control wont be the fastest and overall cheap and safe method.

Good Job Jagex :thumbsup:

picture25cf7.png

616 exp per point at 99. (10% bonus for cashing in 100 at a time.)

x 4 points per game.

x 30 games per hour.

= 73,920xp per hour, plus the experience from killing monsters within the minigame.

However for lower level players it's not really worth playing at all anymore. Not only do you get less experience per point, but you also get less points for winning a game, and from what i've seen so far, beat the game slightly slower.

Zps used to be able to get 80 points an hour. That would be 120k exp an hour + 16k exp for ingame exp with 50damage per game. That means 136k exp an hour.

That means we would need to get 517 damage per game now to equal the old zps exp.

As latino king has said the gaps ARE too big... It's going to be a rough few months here at affliction (90+ pc...)

yea i guess strategy has nothing to do with this game what so ever.

i love how every1 complains about this who came in around the time pc was released...

Disclaimer: I have never played PC, probably never will. Couldn't even if I wanted to!

Seems to me that people are complaining a lot about PC because they can't win the same way they did before. Sounds like exactly the purpose of the update. Teams that are losing a lot are likely not adjusting tactics to fit the new system.

Give it a few weeks for people to adjust their tactics and you'll probably find that efficient teams would be able to reach prior exp levels (at least in boat 3).

Remember that it is a minigame and that for a low-risk minigame, you shouldn't expect significant rewards. Barrows you get great rewards, but the risk is huge; Castle Wars (low-risk) you get decorative armour; BA you get ... ok, let's leave out BA. The point, it's supposed to be first fun, then secondly have some form of reward.

Hopefully this update means more people will enjoy the game for strategy than just running to kill 4 portals.

Remember that Jagex do not set out to try and mess up the game. Their intentions are always to improve the gameplay and there will always be a riot for major changes no matter what they do. I'd be interested to see the Development Diary for this update ... I'd bet it started at least 9 months ago.

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL