Snake and noob(SEASON 2 BEGINS!!!)

Harakiri

Just put that I drain their souls out through their eyes, and they don't die, they just cease to exist. There is a difference in this context.

You have no idea how powerful words are....until they hit you in the head.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have a very good short term interest in things...Creating tonnes of random...and somewhat generic characters is suprisingly easy...

My long term interest is alot better...but I tend to ruin the characters...

Anyway I will try to do a comic...but it will probably look naff or won't be mine... :oops:

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

SNAKE AND NOOBS ADVENTURES THROUGH RUNESCAPE

STORY 6:THE MASTER

Noob was alone outside a bar where Snake was drinking. Noob saw a chick that was level 121. He thought she was hot and went up to her.

"Hi baby."

"Noob" she said.

"You know my name? Oh my god." Noob hugged her.

"Whats thats poking at me?"

"Oh nothing." Noob was pushed off of her by Snake.

"Master?I never thought i would see you again!"

"Oh Snake."

"You know each other?" asked Noob.

"Meet me tonight in that bars basement. 12 o' clock sharp."

"Oh, you are so dirty." Snake said.

"Snake why do you get all the ladies and action?"

"Because kid, I am hot and a high level and met her in junior high. Thats when i found out I was better than all the 8th graders combined."

"Ewww"

I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH THAT TONIGHT AND EXPECT A CHANGE OF PLANS. TOMORROW I AM GIVING UP ON BIOS FOR A WHILE AND MOVING TO THE QUEST FOR THE HOLY HAND GRENADE WHICH WILL BE A WHOLE NEW BOOK! I WILL CONTINUE WITH THE BIOS SOON AND WILL ADD THEM TO SNAKE AND NOOBS ADVENTURES THROUGH RUNESCAPE. NOTE THAT I WANT MORE IDEAS FOR QUESTS!

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

The quest for the Holy Hand Grenade and the Holy Grail begins tonight. This whole thing uses events and stuff like that from the Greatest Monty Python movie.

SNAKE AND NOOB AND THE SEARCH FOR THE HOLY HAND GRENADES AND THE HOLY GRAIL

CHAPTER 1:ARDOUGNE

Snake and Noob walked to the top of a hill. From it, they could see Ardougne. Ardougne had a magnificent castle, surrounded by a moat. Snake and Noob stared at it. They then entered the city and crossed the bridge over the moat to the castle. They were stopped by a man on top of the castle.

"Halt, who goes there?" He asked.

"It is I, Snake, son of Zamorak and this is my companion Noob, son of a bit.." Snake was cut off.

"Bitter drunk!" Butted in Noob.

"State your business!" Said the guy at the top of the castle.

"We are searching for companions to join us on a quest for the Holy Hand Grenade, so we can use it to find the Holy Grail."

"There is no such thing!" said the man.

"Ohh yes there is. It is real." Replied another man who appeared beside the guy on top of the castle.

"Is not"

"Is too"

"Is not

"Is too"

Snake and Noob walked around the castle and entered West Ardougne.

CHAPTER 2: WEST ARDOUGNE

A cart was being pulled through a narrow, gravel road. Dead bodies were piled on it. "Bring out your dead." Yelled an old man. He was pushing the cart. People were carrying dead bodies and piling them onto the cart.

Some woman had a cat in her hands and was smashing it against a wall. "I NEED FOOD!"She yelled. Once the cat was limp,she walked into a small shack and closed the door.

A guy carrying an old man walked up to the cart. The old guy was screaming.

"My dad cannot shut up and I want him gone!" The guy said.

"It's against regulations to put a live person on this cart."

The man snapped his dad's neck and threw him onto the cart.

Suddenly, Snake and Noob walked through the city.

"Damn showoffs. So what if we're poor you showoffs? Look we can kill our dad's and get away with it!" Said the guy who killed his dad.

"I can't move my head to the right!" said his dad from the cart. "I'm gonna get your brother from the rich lands to kill you!"

"Sorry sir, can't take live ones." The cart guy put the old guy over the guys shoulder.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I HATE YOU DAD!!!!!!!!!"

"Son, I hate your [wagon] more than your mother and thats saying something."

CHAPTER 3: DIGSITE

Snake and Noob were outside Varrock. They found some people working in a digsite.

"Ma'am?" Snake asked a person pulling a cart full of rocks.

"I'm a man."

"Ohh sorry. What is in that castle up there?" Snake pointed at Varrock castle.

"A king and his loyal knights."

"Which king may i ask good sir?"

"The one in the beautiful picture in the castle?"

"Who resides in that castle?" Asked Snake again.

"No one."

"No one?"

"No one."

"No one!"

"No one. It's just there for decoration."

"Screw you! Screw all you peasants!"

"We may be poor but at least we work harder than you!"

"Thats what they all say, and its not true! Now then Noob, let us go sit and watch these peasants work."

TOMORROW: CHAPTERS 4-6

Hmmm humorous in its own way, but some of the monty python humor is lost because of the speed at which you progress:

Nothing about coconuts

Nothing about swallows

The killing old man was a bit poorly done...not quite in the style...what happened to "I feel happy' or 'I think I'll go for a walk'. Those classic lines.

The peasents that are fully brushed up on their politics... 'Now we see the violence inherited in the system. Come see the violence inherited in the system. Help help I'm being repressed' And the best line in the scene "Bloody peasent!"

Just sort of skated over all those classic bits and created a good...but not great piece. Well in my opinion as a fan of both Snake and Python.

Do I have to make my own story for my character, or what? Give me a chapter, and I have a good idea for my next part. In this realm where I am in, there IS blood and gore, it's just that anybody who sees violence gets their souls sucked out through their eyes. And when their soul is taken out in that realm, it is the equivalent of death.

P.S. I like to throw spades as my weapon of choice in those lands, before looking away so that I may see no violence.

Hmmm humorous in its own way, but some of the monty python humor is lost because of the speed at which you progress:

Nothing about coconuts

Nothing about swallows

The killing old man was a bit poorly done...not quite in the style...what happened to "I feel happy' or 'I think I'll go for a walk'. Those classic lines.

The peasents that are fully brushed up on their politics... 'Now we see the violence inherited in the system. Come see the violence inherited in the system. Help help I'm being repressed' And the best line in the scene "Bloody peasent!"

Just sort of skated over all those classic bits and created a good...but not great piece. Well in my opinion as a fan of both Snake and Python.

I was not trying to steal the ideas but put them into my own type of story. I will tell you that i have taken the knights of the round table song and rewrote it into my own song.

More of the search for the holy grail and the hand grenade!

CHAPTER 4:MCGRUBER'S WOODS

Snake and Noob walked through the woods very slowly, for they needed rest. Unknown to them,a Black Knight and a White Knight were fighting fiercely very close to them.

Snake and Noob entered a clearing where they watched the knight's clash. "I bet you two gold that the White Knight will win."Whispered Noob to Snake.

The White Knight was kicked into a tree. Implanted in the tree was an ax. The White Knight took it and ran at the Black Knight. The Black Knight threw his sword into the White Knights face. It sliced through and blood spurted everywhere."You owe me two gold."Whispered Snake to Noob.

"Damn, my life savings."

The White Knight fell and the Black Knight puled his sword out of his head.

Snake walked up to the Black Knight.

"You have proven yourself worthy to join me in my quest for the Holy Hand Grenade and the Holy Grail. Come with us or let us pass." Snake said.

"None shall pass!" The Black Knight lunged at Snake with his sword. Snake back-stepped and sheathed his sword. He blocked the Black Knights attacks and knocked the knight in the helmet with his sword. The clang stunned the knight and Snake cut off the knights left arm. Blood spattered out of the wound.

"Now step aside." said Snake.

"This is but a scratch, I will kill you without it!"

"But i just cut off your arm!"

"So?"

The knight ran at Snake with his sword in front of him, like a bull in a bull fighting game. Snake side-stepped and cut off the knights other arm. It shot blood all over Snake.

"Watch where you point that thing!" Yelled Snake while he shielded his face from the blood. Once the knight stopped bleeding, Snake said "I have won this battle. Now step aside!"

"Never! This is nothing but a flesh wound, watch me kill you!"

"But you don't have any arms!"

"Oh,really?"

"What are those limp things on the ground?"

"I dunno."

The knight ran at Snake and kicked him where no man wants to be kicked. Snake fell. The knight continued to kick him in the gut. Snake got up.

"I won the battle you bastard! Let me and my companion pass!"

"Are you chicken? Bwuk Bwuk Bwuk."

"Oh thats it!" Snake cut the knights right leg off. It gushed blood all over the soil. The knight hopped on one leg and continued to ram into Snake. Snake cut off his last leg. The knight fell to the ground.

Snake called Noob forward and they continued through the forest.

"Running away? The Black Knights always triumph!" Said the knight who was standing on the stumps he had left for legs.

CHAPTER 5: EDGEVILLE

The people ran through the town carrying a woman.

"A WITCH!" They yelled.

"We shall drown her!" Called there leader.

Snake and Noob saw them doing this. They ran to the front of the crowd.

"You seem like a good leader. Would you like to be our companion on the search for the Holy Grail and the Holy Hand Grenade? Asked Snake to their leader.

"I would be honored. My name is Powerent."

"Good. Follow us."

"No, let me see the witch die!"

"Yes let us kill this woman wearing a carrot on her nose and painted green." Said Snake.

"Well this town is very boring you know. All we have is the Wild so why not kill a few innocent women wearing carrots on their noses and painted green?"

The villagers threw her into the river. She shot some kinda fire spell at them. Two people died.

"Oh, she really is a witch,that would be a first!" said Powerent as he watched her teleport."Well I better leave or my life will be in danger."

"On to Camelot!"

CHAPTER 6:CAMELOT

"Camelot." Said Snake.

"Camelot." Said Noob.

"Camelot." Said Powerent.

"Camelot." said some random guy standing next to the companions.

"Get the hell out of this story!" Yelled Snake.

"Let us enter the castle!" Said Powerent.

When they opened the door to the castle, they heard singing:

"We're Knights of the Round Table

We are fully unable

Of doing things for the king

and hooking up cable

We really suck and that is why

We poked out Sir Lancelot's eyes"

"I'm blind!" Yelled another voice.

Snake looked inside the room with the round table in it. Everyone was dancing and singing. Sir Lancelot was running into the wall and King Arthur was clapping to the song.

"We're Knights of the Round Table

We're seen on cable

doing petty things

for our loser king

We're really quite unstable

Thats why we became Knights of the Round Table"

Snake watched them dance pathetically.

"Boy we are unable

Man,we are unstable

We are little lads

Who really sad

Cuz, we are really bad

At our crappy jobs as

Knights of the Round Table."

More dancing, this time Snake ran to his companions.

"We are not gonna find anyone here good enough for this job. Lets get the hell outta here!"

What you said:

"I was not trying to steal the ideas but put them into my own type of story"

What you meant:

"I was not trying to steal the ideas but trying to steal the story and change the names"

Anyway the song...Effort probably put you up a long way...but its still not good...Didn't really flow...sorry...

Otherwise it was pretty good, if again rushed...

"Damn, my life savings."

"Get the hell out of this story!"

Best lines. :thumbsup:

Makeover mage(Random event)

Turns all the characters to the opposite sex...just thought it might be funny to see noob react when snake screams.

The Fantom Pimplenel(Random event)

A destructive young teenager on work experiance with the Scarlet Pimpernel. But things go horribly wrong when Noob comments on the Acne, and results in catastrofic(SP) problems for Snake...when his dad comes to beat up Snake's dad....or HIM!

The Quest for the Spanish Inquisition(Quest)

Upon completion the famed Holy Hand Grenade...and the other thing....Snake is kidnapped by the powerful and dangerous Spainish Inquisiton...However Noob all on his own he is forced to call in an all-Star cast....Including all currently seen Bios

[hide]...But as problem after problem set him back Snake is forced to jump to his death(From the well placed Lumbridge Castle window) and respawn in Lumbridge...then quest to rescue Noob from the all star cast...[/hide]

Gold Digger(Quest)

Featuring the return of the Master. Snake is out to impress and the only thing that will impress her is a Gold Plated Spellbook of the Gods...Fortunately one such book exists, Unfortunally to get there Snake will have to Journey to the deepest darkest deapths of Cornwall/Kansas(I live in England so Cornwall is a pretty peaceful place...and I remember Kansas from some James Bond...)

[hide]Features also the Legendary Black Beast of ARRRRRRG...(and no the animator will not be suffering a heart attack)[/hide]

A Glass of Milk (Random Event)

Snake is forced to get something to drink in the real world and has to log off for 5 minutes...what could Noob do in that time?

Follow that Rainbow(Quest)

Noob's eye is finally caught by a shiny object. Thats right its raining!...no just raining water... However Snake decides to get rid of Noob once and for all and using a bullseye lantern makes a rainbow appear and telling noob that the latern is a special rainbow detector.

[hide]Eventually Noob walks into that tree near draynor(From lost City) and somehow beats up the lepercaun and runs away with his gold, and using the magic of PMs is able to find Snake through Powerent...[/hide]

And that should tide you over till...well till I get back in the middle of Auguest...Leaving on the 9th I think so...anything you don't like I will be happy to replace...

Well the important thing is that you learn from your mistakes...Anyway I have 6 scenes...and a behind the scene look at what I have to use to generate such stunning, Runescape-like, graphics.

But with unfortunate spending cuts we could only afford one stage...and one highly over worked and highly underpaided director.

Its probably best to read the story between the scenes...parts make very little sense...other parts are jsut my own invention and you can look at them anyway you like...

[hide= The 6 scenes]

4qg9a9e.jpg

4t776ag.jpg

4u3jte9.jpg

6apf9yx.jpg

52o0nxt.jpg

5ywlhrb.jpg[/hide]

[hide=The making of]4pz11r7.jpg[/hide]

More when and if I can redo some of the characters and places...Please remember that while it only looks like it takes 5 seconds it actually takes about half an hour to do each, and about an hour to set up...

Well it was my first time trying to do characters. I don't think they are great but they did fit quite well into the runescape sort of genra(SP). Anyway when is the next part gonna be up?

NEVER!

No i won't do any more of the quest for a while, I want to go back to Noob and Snake working on skills. So thats what I am doing today!

MINING

Snake took Noob to the mining location south of Varrock. He handed Noob a bronze pickax and told him to inspect the rocks.

"Hmm, that mugger over there must be crapping on this rock cuz it smells like crap and looks all black."

"O.K...lets try that one." Snake pointed at another rock.

"Hmm, this one smells like pee. This must be where the mugger pees...Oh crap I stepped in it and all I'm wearing are socks on my feet!"

"Ohh, tough luck...Oh crap i stepped in the crap in my new boots!"

"HA HA!"

"Shut the hell up and inspect this one!"

"Hmm, looks like clay!"

"Good now mine it!"

Noob started mining it and it began smoking.

"Stop mining Noob!" yelled Snake.

Noob kept going until the rock exploded and Noobs pickax blew up.

"Thankfully, I brought spares." said Snake.

Noob tried again, this time the head of his pickax flew off and implanted itself on the back of the muggers head. When the mugger turned around and looked at Noob he opened his mouth and the tip of the pickax was poking out from the back. Blood gushed out of his mouth like a waterfall.

"Last try!" said Snake.

"O.k" said Noob and he tried again. This time a rock golem appeared and killed Noob.

"Yay, noobs dead! That must mean its the end! I need a break from the authors crappy stories. At least I don't get hurt in them."

Suddenly his name was erased from the title and Snake disappeared.

A voice from the heavens yelled "I heard that! I am you creator, your god. I am THE AUTHOR! Fear me for i can make you a homeless loser, i can make the makeover mage appear and make you a transsexual... i can even create a crappy storyline about Noob getting laid and Snake getting killed for being a witch. I GOT THE POWA!"

THE END?

Yeah and someone else called dragonbait....

Name arrowbld

level 62

likes his lederhosen hat and money scammer/begger hunting

dislikes scammers and beggers

info he has a group called the noob hunters who go and kill beggers and anoying noobs and scammers

wears lederhosen hat full green d hide and willow long bow

Anyway I think that perhaps...this is a perhaps... that Rachet didn't use your character because there is not enough there to create a good role...or perhaps the oppotunity has not come up yet...There are still alot more stories to be told and you don't want to be a level 3.5 that gets 3 lines...

*sigh*

Yay the work....Anyway I will no doubt endevour to make a comic about it...after I have finished the rest of the work...

new chapters soon...i got a lot going on and i will c what i can think of for new chapters. I wanna c what the fan can write. Write spinoffs or something. Powerent should write about his guy and it can be included in the saga of Noob Snake and there friends. Archimage should also write some stories about his character.

OK, I have some to write about, and it will ROCK!!!

Chapter Negative-3: Realm of Darkness

After meeting up with Noob and Snake, Powerent decided to take a journey to the far reaches of the RuneScape world: past the wilderness to the north, farther than the seas in the south, even farther east than the lands of werewolves, and further to the west than the nomadic elves.

This place had a powerful rule: "One may not see violence in this realm, or they shall have their souls taken for all eternity." So Powerent took with him his armor, a spade, and a few hundred throwing knives with runite edges. Oh yes, when someone's soul gets taken, it usually comes through the eyes, as a way so that the person will not see violence again. In fact, they won't be able to see at all again. Without a soul, a person is just an empty vehicle, waiting to be taken control of by a more powerful mind.

Being smart and finding a loophole in the law, Powerent took down a guy who wanted to rob him. He took aim at the man's neck and looked away as he cut off the attempted-robber's head. Blood sprayed everywhere, and a hellhound came up to Powerent and licked the blood off of him.

Powerent came to the land of Null and Void, as it was called, to find a tablet that could control time and space. Taking it would create an apocalypse of the realm, one similar to the Northmen, Norse, Viking, etc. that they called Ragnarok. As another law stated, "To steal the tablet of eternal existence would create a war so large the entire land of Null and Void would be destroyed. Only one who has been commanded by one of the highest, most powerful gods may take it while remaining intact. Look at that, a law that saved Powerent--almost. He hadn't been commanded, and anyways, how would he get out? By the light of Saradomin himself, of course!

To be continued......

Chapter-eth the-eth First...Eth

And so each of the adventures went their seperate ways. Archimage roded north, through the Sulphurous Phats.

"Bravely Bold Archimage, roded north from where the last story was. He was not afraid to die, oh The Archimage...."

Archimage was traverlling with the band of minstrals that had been axed in scene 43. As a result Archimage decided to dictate his adventures to the Unicode Bubble.

Hopefully this diary will give the police would have an accurate record of how the minstrals had died. But in my haste to get away from them I had, as Powerent had done, passed the northern border. This place was a strange place, filled with trees that didn't look the same. With lands that didn't have roads across. With Monster that... JESUS!!@#!@#"

A great beast emerged and before Archimage could pretend to care had swallowed up the minstrals.

"I knew there was only one thing I could do"

As he left the scene there was the muffled sound of the minstrals. "Bravely ran away away. He was packing it in and chickening out. Yes bravely he was throwing in the sponge."

"As I left them I knew that I had done the right thing. The beast is a a living creature too, after all....its only minstrals...

_____

As you can see comedy is not my strong suit....

_____

Chapter-eth the-eth Secondeth

"There was a strange portal up ahead. I had no idea what it was but I was sure that whatever it was it was not human."

"The faint glow seemed to grow as I got closer...Then all of a sudden the land of Runescape disappeared."

.....Connection lost.....

....Logging in....

"And thus I appeared in a new realm...I was standing in a courtyard, there were people around me....I felt it would be safer if I killed them before they did anything so I asked my most powerful question"

"What is the price of a Bronze Dagger?'

"800 gold"

"But for some reason they did not explode, I had to check this out. I walked into the local smithy...for some reason they presented me with only bronze and iron...I decided that for this impertiance there was only one course of action"

"What is this realm?"

"Avernum"

"Again for some reason they did not explode...I decided that I had left Runescape and had come to this 'Avernum'...I was not sure what to do now...After all I did not know all the answers here, so my Unicode Bubble was only defencive. It took me a while to settle in but I took a Job slaughtering animals...It was pretty easy, none of them were penguins and only responded "Oink","Moo" or "Hiss" So their heads exploded pretty quick. After which all I had to do was pull their spine out."

"A few weeks later a bunch of adventurers came though. They said something about a great evil...and then proceeded to talk in Leet...This desecration of English was too much to bare..."

"What is the Capital of Assyria?"

"Noob!"

"He exploded"

"Ahhhhhhhhh Rune away!!!"

"What is the square root of 1?"

"AHHHHHHHHH"

"The second person died"

"How do you spell...Icelands Capital?"

"By this time I was thoughly enjoying myself"

"I errr R?"

"She exploded, there was only one left"

"What is my shoe size?"

"I am gonna reload this...then am gonna kill you"

"Finally the four people were dead...but I was suddenly standing back in runescape...There was something in my hand. "With the four adventurers dead there was no way for the army to be defeated. However it could always turn out a different way...""

"What sort of Sucky ending was that?"

Heres one

Name: pkerforlife

lv:35

Wears: monk's robe (yet he hates the monks)

Characteristics: Loves to wait till someone dies like if the Noob was close to and about to die he would wait there even if he sees thy have nothing,Always teles people to where they dont think they r gonna go, and likes going to ape atoll for no reason cause hes never played a mini game or agility traing or quests.

i hope u like it :ohnoes:

pandawiz3 \'

I am not a noob!!!!

Name: AJ

Level: 71

Equipped: Rock-shell plate and legs, a granite sheild and a D-baxe. wears an obby cape and black beret with rune boots also.

Personality: he is a feared warrior of Zamorak, though being a weaker force, he uses potions and mage skills to help him in combat. he's good with a bow and arrow, and likes to wear blue dhide.

[hide]he is secretly working on a Saradominist underground league and is searching steadily for the Holy Hand Grenade.[/hide] He likes to be thought of as a main character. :P [hide]Son of Guthix plox lol[/hide]