pictures of each god's symbol?

this should belong on the main site

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

• 4 weeks later...

Good, but needs updating to account for the major additions from the God Wars Dungeon, and also the information from Defender of Varrock about that particular Mahjarrat.

Personally, I wouldn't list all the major demons and Mahjarrat as minor gods... the demons definitely aren't, and the Mahjarrat, well, they're demi-gods, at best (after all, Zamorak had to remove Zaros before becoming a true god).

I suppose that I'd organize it a bit differently, in general, with the three major gods, the lesser and former gods (Zaros, Armadyl, Bandos, Rashiliyia), the regional gods (the Menaphite pantheon, Seren, Fossegrimen, Kendal with a note that he may or may not really be a god, Scarabas), and other various god-related beings of note (the demons, the Mahjarrat, Iban, Juna, Azzandra, possibly Arrav).

If you went through and updated this, including the extra information, removing redundant listings, and possibly reorganizing, it would be an unparalleled gathering of Runescape-related religious information. As is, it's decent but outdated and badly organized.

If you're no longer keeping this up to date, I might have to go write something myself.

Obtained quest cape and base 92 before obtaining any 99s! Currently finishing out my 99s with the (long-distant) goal of comp cape.
Sorator.png
260pifq.jpg

gMIy8.jpg

The Big High War God

The Big High War God is the Goblin God of War. Most of the Goblins in Gielinor follow him, with the exception of the tunnel-dwelling Dorgeshuun tribe, who contrast with most Goblins by being kind, gentle and relatively intelligent. According to the goblins of Goblin Village, he resides in the "Plain of Mud".

Colors: Unknown

Symbol: Unknown

Followers: Most of the Goblins in Gielinor follow him, with the exception of the tunnel-dwelling Dorgeshuun tribe

=bandos

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

very...loooooong but pretty interesting read while afking black demons 8-)

amcut (cant member the spelling even though i went back and looked just before hitting post reply :wall:) = The Devourer and Lapalok (new shilo village slayer master after Durdel is killed in While Guthix Sleeps) was named "Disciple of the Devourer" when While Guthix Sleeps first came out up until a couple days after its release when his name was changed to Lapalok

so will we have more on this less talked about god with the sequel to WGS?!?! :D

null20defsig.jpg

Dk drops: 37 Barrows: 11 Dragon: 33 Visage: 2 Whip: 5 Dark Bow: 1

hhank_hilll.png

mmh3.jpg