Due to the significant updates that have taken place, you now need to login with your display name or e-mail address, NOT your login name. ×
Due to posts that are 5+ years old being rebuilt, some of the older BBCodes may not have converted properly but still be in the post. Most posts are unaffected but some using what was our custom BBCode (like [spoiler]) will be a bit broken. ×
Soprano

Best friends in RS

Piza Da Hut was my very first friend. too bad he doesn't go online anymore, or maybe i think he doesn't recognize me anymore =(

well, he gave me an addy baxe for free before, and that was very kind of him since i didn't have the money that time. we mined rune essence together, killed lessers, danced in varrock [lol] and a lot of other stuff.

sig.jpg

yes, yes...

Matadorcivil...

Had a good time with him.... always good friend..

quited sold account and got banned....

hes my neighbour tho...so i can see him when i want!!

afbeelding4kopieae2.png

Sc0pe3 and Crazy Fish 1, we all used to do everything together :lol: since then, we've all quit. :(

*cough*Pie*cough*we*cough*were*cough*best*cough*friends*cough*until*cough*you*cough *quit*/cough*

And then theres my two RS best friends Brandon and Waldo :D.

tipitsig.png

Eradicate it In RS is my closest..

But him IRL... lol

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

Meiko8888- We met after the trust trade scam- gave him his 1st whip

Crazyman9845- known him since I was level 19

Mailman1391- We do lots of barrows and mole together

Odd221- Met in old clan, we barrow together and I helped him get back on his feet after he got scammed 4 mill.

^all those guys are incredibly 1337. 8-)

Ark Angel268- Best Friend irl, we do birthday presents and whatnot

Blasphemiee(Revenga)- Best person to talk to while doing anything

Tag2323- One of my best friends irl, I am his mentor

Vow1- Another good person to talk to, he invited me to a house party once.

Chainsaw Tom- Some random dude I met while fishing, kidding, We help eachother out alot

Aleczandra- Met them while wasting time walking to the top of slayer tower, gave me free rune stuff when I was a noob.

Thats about it

Lewagold2Sig2.jpg

^Clicky for Q Cape Blog^

MY SIGGIE AND BANNER SHOP

Guest Kickpointy

I had many friends, but most of them quit.

NBC Trooper- My best friend irl but quit runescape.

Zez70- Anther friend irl, still play but we did everything together.

Saruman44- Good guy to Barrow with.

Azurechaos- Just an all around good guy!

Blackout3 - Why? Because I've known him for 4 or more years of my Runescape life, I trusted him and can still trust him with my rares upon his head. Fortanuately for me I still talk to him via MSN :)

44058920my1.png

10679095zc2.png

SCREENY! That's my Phat my brother is wearing and my mask my friend is wearing :mrgreen: I was rich in RSC lol. I'm the one in the ears (Don't mind the femaleness... lol)

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

Unknowninvad and H X C PK.

My two best friend's in real life.

Unknown helped me get started. He's the one who introduced me to RS about 2 and a half years ago. He's been there.

H X C is my best friend. Been there always with me, since kindergarten. Homies, Bro's, whatever. Thicker than blood.

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Very cool thread.

Demo_Nonstop <-- Brother IRL. We wouldn't have the awesome skills we do without each other's encouragement and advice. Thanks Bro!

Lilangel7 <-- Sweetest friend anyone could have. Always a "Hiyas" for me when I login. (And she didn't jack my yellow phat when I let her wear it!)

Star Struck <-- Early F2P friend who was a true pal. Introduced me to KoTS, my skill clan which has also given me fantastic motivation to improve my levels. (Been with KoTS over 2 years now.) She has since quit.

Lukedaman <-- Introduced me to Teamspeak which changed the way I play RS and make friends. He has all but quit.

Thanks for the good times and the memories.

End__User

End__User.png

I've got so many, I don't even know where to begin! I have a full friends list in-game, with around 195/200 of the players active. I keep those extra five on there for memory's sake, just in case they choose to log on one day. :wink:

I can only list a few, though there are really *so many* people that mean so much to me (no order):

Fire God --> My brother

Gcubemasta13 --> My love <3:

Relax Cloud1 --> Great times, great times....

Bearski13 --> We've shared many laughs, cries, and memories

Bunni Killer --> Whether she wants to accept it or not, I really enjoy her honesty, trust, and company

Lila Roze --> Ah, how could one even begin to describe Lila... :P

Bluefire006 --> She's one of those people you just can't help but to love

There are so many others, too. I really only named the people that I talk to for hours each day. There's also Suox, My World Plz, Wally B, Korey467, and *so* many others.

Biggy08755 - married to him in rs <3:

I_S_K_1_L_I - 9 Months ago we used to do everything together, then he got pregnant (kidding) we still PK, CW and everything still

Jesselitton - Hes a pretty funny guy and makes me actually laugh irl sometimes, we talk every time I'm on

I_Harding_I - I taught him everything he knows about 99 fm (lol) :P We PK and talk about future goals alot

Ranged_Crave - We pk alot on our pures and do alot of stuff together like DM's (21 23 g maul [email protected]@)

Sxq_Power - I know him irl and we do stuff together like KQ

Wild_Goat_14 - Cooking/Thieving nooby, helped him afford 99 cooking and I thieve with him from time to time

Oreo9870 - He was going for 99 fm, he had 90 and I was 80. I passed him and got to 99 before him gf! :lol:

Dusty668 - hes very funny and has a special farming patch in his house that I want to take home :lol: :P (kidding) But he r a farmer nooby and he always makes me laugh when I'm down

OMG Toasty doesn't love me! :-#

Anyway OT: I'd have to say the guys I do pretty much everything in RS with are Purepure and Lawsofxuthix, I'd say Toast but he doesn't love me anymore. <.<

Edit: Toast is forgiven I can't stay mad at him <3:

Forgot a few others though.

Harding/Sirex and Ranged Crave/Bolt Scimmy - Two of the coolest people I know. Play with them on pures a lot and do a lot of random but fun stuff.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

it would porbaly be redhaloguy or a dude name pkjs

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

Both non-tifers but Scottsar and Pk Wright. Both have stopped playing atm :( But when I found them as newbs (not n00bs) I helped them a lot at the beginning of the game and thier introduction to p2p. Then I started a new account and they carried on so surpassing my skills and advancing quicker. My knowledge of the game and the little things is still better and they often come to me for help as I do with them for some of the more difficult things in the game on my first attempts like Barrows or boss monsters.

We've all been there for eachother as a trio helping one another, they've been there to help me in difficult patches and complete more complex things and more impressive lower levels, like Legends, MM and DT in 70s cmb. In turn I've helped them find the fastest ways of skilling etc with my better knowledge.

A RIP to their characters and hope they do well irl.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Dusty668 - hes very funny and has a special farming patch in his house that I want to take home :lol: :P (kidding) But he r a farmer nooby and he always makes me laugh when I'm down

It be my special plant bwahahahaa <3:

Hum. Well none of my friends really moved onto RS2 with me, so I lost contact with all of them. But from rs2 my best mate was

Magev2 / L---E----D / This Victim. Me and him used to much do anything and everything in runescape together. When I lived in New Zealand, we would be on at the same time so would spend 3-4 hours player killing and just hanging out with each other each day. This has been going on for the past 3 years or so but he quit two days ago :boohoo: :boohoo: :cry: :cry:

Currently I would have to say Blasphemiee or Chica Morena are my best mate in rs. I spend alot of time insulting Blasph but I get as good as I give. We joke around a lot and I always end up giving him free stuff. I more speak to Chica on MSN as she is level 108 and i'm only level 42 so not all that much we can do together. They are both cool people =D>

PS: Thats not a 1 line answer ^^

Sheynara - I see and talk to her everyday, and we always skill and hangout together. She's always there for me when I'm bored and wanna talk or when I need someone. Probably my best friend <3:

Toast - Raced to 99 Firemakin, him starting at 80 and me at 90. He won since he's rich and could buy Yews :lol:

Ranged Crave - Funny kid, great to talk to. Wouldn't have been able to get 99 Firemakin as fast as I did if it wasn't for his Maple donations.

Dusty - Self explanatory.

Mirror - One of the first Tip.iters I ever met, and one of the nicest. We've been good friends for quite a while and now he's my TET Leader also :D

Sirscrap - This kid gave me a lot of support during my 85 Mining goal. He's also my KBD partner that I'm forcing to get 99 Firemaking now :twisted: Love bringing him and his Dragonfire shield along to Castle Wars also.

Theres a lot more, and they all know who they are ::'<3: I'm just too lazy to write anymore :XD:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

By the way, if you lock this post im seriously going to murder you.

Now we know death threats aren't the solution, but gutsucking communists are a different story.

No hard feelings?

You know that it shouldn't be locked and don't take your hate against me. Best of luck to you! :D

And what you got against communists? My dad believes in communism, I see nothing wrong with it. Apart from the no free speech bit..

:-w

Mad Abdul.

I remember we met at a farming patch when I was lvl 33 and she was lvl 83.

She has 99 prayer and 99 mage at 108 combat, she is a really nice but quiet person who helps me with anything <3:

I give her most of the herb seeds I find.

Since I am having trouble finding money for a whip, she helped me craft runes so I can buy a teachers wand which she will buy for 1.5M.

:)

I have a friend who used to have a sweet RS account, Hard Balls (real name, I'm cereal). I met him first on another account and we played on f2p aco[bleep]s two years ago, then a year ago we formed a couple clans on his other account, M_A_Nimal. Now he doesn't play as much, but we've done a whole lot together, even loaned him some money after he got scammed by a private server (I did chastise him for it, and he's smarter now.) He'll always be my RS bud.

panicpantsim9.jpg

Barley talk to anyone in my friends list anymore. Used to have one or two quests and a lot of good friends I could trust with anything.

Quit RuneScape :)

i don't really have a friend on all the time to help me

But my buddy amon helped me out alot

If you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Volcomdude63- My real life best friend who reintroduced me with Runescape, we used to hang out together, pk or whatever. He quit because he found the game boring.

Jaykilla528- One of my real life friends who reintroduced me with Runescape also, he helped me get my first full mithril armor set through "illegal" means, which I was not aware of at the time, we also went pking, questioning and hanging out all the time, he quit Runescape at the same time and the reason reason as Volcomdude63.

Chaos K0tic- A Runescape friend I met through Jay and Volcom, we used to always race to higher combat levels, he always surprised me and Jay by always being at least 5 combat levels ahead of us both, we went pking almost everyday. He later told his cousin his password which told someone else until it finally got permanently banned. He catch phrase was "11."

Kobe B8- A Runescape friend I met through Chaos K0tic. He went pking when he could, though he isn't much use since he was at least 12 combat levels below Jay and I. he quit for a few months but now plays now and then.

Earthenhellz- A Runescape friend who I met in the center of Varrock trying to buy an anti-fire sheild but he gave me a mithril square sheild for free, in my first account, SS4Alex. After my first account was banned I bumped in to him in my new account. I went on my very first pking trip with him and got my first ever kill with him, he and I shared the full rune kill. He is never online now.

Meow1444- A Runescape friend who I met in my mid-level days cutting willows in Draynor. A friend with endless personalities who hangs out with me when boredom strikes. She quit Runescape for months, but returned recently but as a non-member. She gave me the nickname "Karzee!"

songokusigtif.png

I got many people that stand out in my friends list, just because they have more common grounds in runescape like me!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.