Are YOU letting runescape control YOU?

gdawg1512

i play ne where from 7-11 hours a week but i do all my chores and im only lvl 90 and ive been playing for 2 years..so i dont play alot and i have a social life..i go to the movies almost every weekend

i do.. i play up to 18 hours a day on weekends...

7-11 hours a week for you? meh i do that in a day

I was definitely putting it ahead of some more important things, (family school, but strangely enough not friends.) So for the upcoming school year, grade 11 for me, I've decided to sell most of my items and buy several rares. Then take a break until next summer.

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

No, I'm not.

I can be without playing as much as I want. But once I log in, I can play hours if I have something to do. I don't have real life friends and I have also a work. After work I am tired and just want to relax. I have nothing to do, so why not play RS?

Yes, it controls my hopes, my dreams, I only have friends on runescape, when my dad tells me to stop i threaten him, tbh I'll kill anyone that gets in my way of playing runescape. :roll:

PS:If you thought I was serious go get a chill pill :P

PSS: If you thought I was suggesting you do drugs...well then...IDK

Hell no. I've just recently quit my membership, and I don't ever plan to re-new it ever again. Runescape never controlled my life at any point, because I have the will to stop playing whenever I wanted (and I did) so I can say I'm probably one of the more smart ones.

It was controlling my life but i play about 6 hours a day tops now.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Nope. Never have, never will.

Friday - Parties

Saturday - Brothers bands gig and party (got in at 4am...good party!)

Sunday - Work (10am start, bad idea to party late)

Monday - Football and work

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

Just take a week vacation from Runescape away from a computer. Trust me when you get back. You'll find it much more boring.

-.- two weeks in norway,no computer no tv, no radio....And the first thing i did when i came back home was: log in RS)) and get my quest cape back. O:) :-w

Dont let RS take you over...We all know Matrix, dont we :twisted:

Also, i tried farming once and my potatoes died, put me off forever.

Yes I wake up early and I sleep late. Muhahahahaha I'm a zombie.

IN the holidays i wake up early too. Sleep seems like a waste of time tbh.

Well i can get a good 7 hrs play in before lunch then go and play football with friends in the afternoon.

5 hrs sleep is way too much though :-w :anxious:

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

I have played 15 months, had about 2 full months off, am in top 60k players, one 99 stat, next best 96, lev 103 combat...i do play too much, i have goals...then when i reach them i ste new ones, thus i keep playing...and playing....and playing...and playing....and playing...and playing....and playing...and playing....and playing...and playing....and playing...and playing....and playing... :anxious: and playing....and playing... :uhh: and playing....and playing...and playing....and playing... :shock:

I play RS alot.. like sometimes 10 hours a day.. and I'm not even joking.. but the only times i play for that long is when i have nothing at all planned.. so instead of sitting around watching movies all day or something i play RS =)

Mondays and Fridays are the worst.. I get up at like 11 or something, play RS until around 4.30, go to work (I work in Sainsbury's :P ) for 4 hours, come home at 9.30 and play RS until about 12 at night lol

I never really play on saturdays or wednsdays, as Saturdays I like to go hang out with various social groups and wednsdays is Orange Wednsdays at Odeon, so i like to take my gf to see movies :lol:

although lately I havnt had much time to, as Ive been going out alot and spending loads of time with my gf. So im not a complete loser lol

Rsfunnyconvo.jpg

Isloman.png

1700+ Total!! QP Cape! W23 resident.

I played way to much, sometimes 5-6+ hours per day, and I got to the point I had to stop. So I quit and locked the URL to the website. \' (Had parents make a long password)

The curse is over for me!

the_foo_1000.png

2104th to 99 Hunting January 10th 2008

Proud Fan Of The Offspring Since 1998