Runescape classic and why it was so good.

Nightsword

This post is NOT to try and bring back RSC. It is to remember the good memorys of one of the best MMORPGS I have ever played. Ill be posting the highlights I remember of playing RSC, and maybe you guys can post yours.

The thing that I liked about RSC was the pk system. It took skill and still had a little randomness in there to keep it fun. In my newbie days I remember i stayed NPK cause I was scared of getting killed. I remember when i was like lvl 20 something i turned pk and got attacked close to the cooking guild and kept going up/down the ladder till the guy gave up chasing me lol and i turned back to npk.

And who could forget bluerose13x? I remember once she could smith rune battle axes and was selling them for 600 iron bars or steel I started mining like mad. Me and my friend had a race to see who could get ours first. I also remember the first time I went pking with it and everyone tried to kill me.

Another thing I remember is when the rune helmets came out that u got from killing lesser deamons and the other ones. Ppl would be in there ranging the monsters at the last 2nd to get the kill and ofcourse I was a [bleep] and started doing it to and I finally got my helmet, it was a big deal then.

Ah the days, anyways who here would seriously pay like 8 dollars a month for something to make a game exactly like RSC?

Danightsword.png

I would,if they made it to set limit of players per server and how many servers, if they put back the player killer/non player killer feature, and if you could pk anywhere on map again.

makes it to where game was more freindly even if we fought all over the map,less people brought a better atmosphere to the game, hect i would pay 10 to 15 for that.

Bringing classic back would bring more harm then good. The old players are mostly gone, and the ones that are left realise that the feeling they had years ago will never come back.

I liked classic more then RS2, it has more simplicity but more complexity in PK-ing. PK-ing seemed simple, just click and 3 hit but only few could master the (non-macro) catching and were almost worshipped.

*sigh*

signature4s.jpg

who would use a Formula 1 over buggati veyron :roll:

If you even had a character over 105 combat, I'd be surprised :roll:. Stop flaming people even if they dont know what they're talking about, because you don't either.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

What was so good about RSC was the community.

I loved all the trashtalk between certain players on the forums. I loved how there were so many rivarlies between players.

It felt like everyone knew everyone in RSC.

I loved all the trashtalk between certain players on the forums. I loved how there were so many rivarlies between players.

zorro can i butter ur waffles

who would use a Formula 1 over buggati veyron :roll:

Forumla 1 drivers you fc up.

Or how about close to 6 billion people who weren't on Bugatti's shortlist of 500 to get a Veyron?

You shouldn't just regurgitate rubbish you hear because you hang around with tossers and therefore sound and act like one.. But at least you're... keepin it real G

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 2 months later...

I played RSC when RS first was out...until about 02-03 (before members). I liked it then because it was different and - comparing RSC then to RS2 now - there were no goldfarmers, no macroers, just people out to have fun. Oh the good old days before my youth was snatched away :(

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

• 7 months later...
I played RSC when RS first was out...until about 02-03 (before members). I liked it then because it was different and - comparing RSC then to RS2 now - there were no goldfarmers, no macroers, just people out to have fun. Oh the good old days before my youth was snatched away :(

Why is it that every rs2 product says they've played RS since it came out when they overlook very obvious flaws in their statements. Namely you thinking members came out after 2003. No macroers? I'm sure a couple of those mass bans were for giggles.

And who could forget bluerose13x? I remember once she could smith rune battle axes and was selling them for 600 iron bars or steel I started mining like mad. Me and my friend had a race to see who could get ours first. I also remember the first time I went pking with it and everyone tried to kill me.

The first ever battle axe I got was when I was with robin hood2 and he pked Bluerose13x.(he was 92 i believe and she was 101) Lol He gave me her battle axe so i could go back to edge and rub it in. :lol: ah the good ole days...

Tyrael.jpg

Why is it that every rs2 product says they've played RS since it came out when they overlook very obvious flaws in their statements. Namely you thinking members came out after 2003. No macroers? I'm sure a couple of those mass bans were for giggles.

please your probably a rs2 product yourself, unless you remember pray good, pray evil. and pking in the cabbage fields. and mithril being the best armor. oh forgot to mention there wasnt a falador, your a rs2 product.

Dragon Drops: 5 medium helmet, 3 left shield half

Obby: Maul 1, Cape 1, Shield 1

I miss classic so much... i have been playing on and off since about a few months before bunny ears came out

i really want to play classic but i dont have an account on there anymore cause it got deleted...

remember when r2hs were 1mill?

fulldragsigcopydh25.jpg

• 6 months later...

W 0 R D !!!

haha then the post will be locked cos of all the harrassment but it was all fun & games haha! man i miss the RSC days.

• 3 weeks later...