Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Runescape classic and why it was so good.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Phixcire
[ Display Name History ]

Phixcire

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 396 posts
  • RSN:Lragon hacked
  • RSN2:Phixcire
  • Clan:Ex Demonik Empire disbanded
ah i remember when you had to sleep in beds or use a sleeping bag to recover fatigue :P thats when i came into rsc dont think you could pk anywere except wildy though when i started

D.Drops=Skirt9 Med9 Spear2 Visage2 Legs6 boots35 shield half1 whip15 dbow5

tcp1
[ Display Name History ]

tcp1

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
Mining and fishing took forever compared to now, so it was much more challenging.

I also remember when certain rune items started to be smithed...e.g. rune battleaxes and 2 handers and everyone would talk about them

The community was generally much nicer as well, with there being only 3 worlds.

brjo555
[ Display Name History ]

brjo555

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 364 posts

Pking, the community, and staking. Staking is LITERALLY the reason i stayed rsc when rs2 came out, cuz i could see from my testing that staking in rsc, often meaning high def and att with low str levels, wouldnt work at all in rs2, where a pure would rape my rsc staker in a stake lol.

Haha of course, I remember the week after staking came out I saw a guy in rune at like lvl 40 using sara spells. Owned me for a few DBaxes before I gave up...

adx
[ Display Name History ]

adx

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 621 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:aDx1
  • RSN2:Jupita/Shr3k
  • Clan:Malicious Intent (Disbanded)

Pking, the community, and staking. Staking is LITERALLY the reason i stayed rsc when rs2 came out, cuz i could see from my testing that staking in rsc, often meaning high def and att with low str levels, wouldnt work at all in rs2, where a pure would rape my rsc staker in a stake lol.

Haha of course, I remember the week after staking came out I saw a guy in rune at like lvl 40 using sara spells. Owned me for a few DBaxes before I gave up...

:roll: God spells didn't come out until long after staking, if i remember rightly - Staking was released when members was released?

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills
http://www.photobucket.com
Username = adxx1
Password = read only

Everyonedies
[ Display Name History ]

Everyonedies

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 657 posts

:roll: God spells didn't come out until long after staking, if i remember rightly - Staking was released when members was released?

Dueling and thus staking came out with members as far as i remember aswell.

vapour
[ Display Name History ]

vapour

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 282 posts
Classic was the best without a doubt.

In my opinion, RuneScape gets worse as time passes.

Most online/multiplayer games start out bad and keep getting better.

RuneScape started out good and keeps getting worse.

When I played RSC, since I was quite young (11), I felt like everything was exciting and adventurous. From that moment on I couldn't stop playing it since it was just too much fun. Everything about the game was perfect. Unfortunately for me I missed all the drops and even when RS2 came out I was still a level 47 nub. Even though I pretty much got scammed everyday since I was 11 and too stupid to realize I was being scammed, overall it was an awesome experience, an experience which I will never experience again, which makes me sad. :cry:
Posted Image

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

Sir_Kurity
[ Display Name History ]

Sir_Kurity

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,370 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Sir Kurity
  • RSN2:Estorrath
Why jagex, why did you remove all inactive players from RSC.

I don't hate closing it, but people who didn't play for the 6 months before it, but still were old players got the [cabbage]ty end of the stick.
O.O

D_A_V_I
[ Display Name History ]

D_A_V_I

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:D A V I
  • Clan:4Lyfe Pkin Family
simply the "thrill to kill". RSC pkin was the best.

Runescape Classic only ~ *
---------------------------------------------------------

D A V I [107] - main, D A V__I [85] - pure

davigifaustinrut.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users