Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

F2P Drop Party

• Please log in to reply
123 replies to this topic

Latinoking
[ Display Name History ]

Latinoking

Ice Giant Melter

• Members
  • 3,783 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Latinoking90

heres my visit to theee update.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

lol i hi alch that stiff.

psh i dont give to charity

Lmao if you ever feel bad...go to a f2p world and donate to the nonmembers.

Bini
[ Display Name History ]

Bini

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 561 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Eminem777
  • Clan:TFS

oMG!! u G0t A S4Ph!!!! r3P0rT3d f0R iT3M Sc4Mm1Ng!!! U H4xxorD jAg3X!!! iM 4 MOd iM G0nN4 R3P0rt u!!!!! mI Ma1Nz G0nN4 pK U 1N D4 w1LDy!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Stupid F2P'ers... <.<

It's the second time I see you say something negative about F2pers,

you must really hate us, now why don't you just keep your stupid

opinions in your little head and don't insult F2pers.

thats because almost everyone there are the former beggars, who now think "hey, instead of asking people for money, now theyll just give it to me.", and who for some reason dont realize that people arent going to just give away full rune now because its a "party room". i think most of ftp isnt ungrateful, but its not like it changes anything, except its a better place to hold a party. so while im glad ftp got an update, i really wouldnt care if we hadnt, which is what i think the majority of ftpers think.

the problem with putting the party room in f2p is all the beggars. in members, the party room was always empty, so you could go there with your friends and have fun, and only 1 or 2 more people will show up. but in f2p, there are so many people there that's the fun is limited unless you want to give to everyone.

I got a solution for that and I think Jagex have thought about that too,

Jagex gave you something where you can't get disturbed, where you can

have your own parties/meetings without anyone being able to disturb,

that thing is called Player Owned Houses (POH's).

stopspe
[ Display Name History ]

stopspe

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 316 posts
The party room seems to be working, cus if i got a saphire, it would be my best drop ever
Mizzou is ballin'!
Illini are fallin'!
Kansas is dead.
Posted Image

rodl
[ Display Name History ]

rodl

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 398 posts
It's funny to see how some of you make fun of F2Pers saying how they are all noobs not realizing some f2pers have more exp in one skill than you in total and are definitely richer than you.

Second thing than annoys me are those who call F2Pers immature by writing something like "oMG!! u G0t A S4Ph!!!! r3P0rT3d f0R iT3M Sc4Mm1Ng!!! U H4xxorD jAg3X!!! iM 4 MOd iM G0nN4 R3P0rt u!!!!! mI Ma1Nz G0nN4 pK U 1N D4 w1LDy!!!!!!" which makes them hypocrites.

Third thing that annoys me is all those people who correct each other's grammar and spelling without realizing their grammar and spelling isn't better.

Example:

Guy1: i like the update jegex made

Guy2: Its Jagex not Jegex lern to spell

^It's very common on these forums.

:wall:

End transmission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users