Nomoredead's Blog - 99 Slayer Accomplished - Now on to 99 Smithing

Hey everybody. I'm Nomoredead. I have been a member of RS since August of 2006. I started this blog shortly after I got my 1300+ total level.

I nearly quit in early September of 2008, but stuck with the game. I've earned a couple of 99s since then and my goals are sky high. I've been updating this blog pretty much daily for a good long while now, so be on the lookout for daily updates and visit often. Thanks for taking a peek, and drop in some support whenever possible. It's always great to receive support from Tip.it members, and I really enjoy meeting new people. Thanks for visiting :D.

I'll keep track of my goals here. I usually set pretty lofty goals, so most of them will take a long period of time to accomplish, but I do believe I'll have them done sooner rather than later.

[hide=GOALS]
Skill - Level/Goal - Date of most recent level up - Expected finish date

99 Goals
Woodcutting - 99/99 - Goal Achieved December 31st, 2010.
RSSkillWoodcutting99A.png
RSSkillWoodcutting99B.png

Defence - 99/99 - Goal Achieved January 23rd, 2011.
RSSkillDefence99a.png
RSSkillDefence99b.png

Hitpoints - 99/99 - Goal Achieved August 2nd, 2011.
RSSkillHitpoints99.png

Attack - 99/99 - Goal Achieved October 10th, 2011.
RSSkillAttack99a.png
RSSkillAttack99b.png

Strength - 99/99 - Goal Achieved June 16th, 2012
RSSkillStrength99A.png
RSSkillStrength99B.png
RSSkillStrength99C.png

Slayer - 99/99 - Goal Achieved December 18, 2014

f0d956b0-873c-43b0-ae8f-ce8523ff696a.png

Mining - 92/99 - October 2014 - Sometime in 2015
Smithing - 87/99 - January 22nd, 2015 - February 2015

Ranged - 96/99 - January 18th, 2015 - February 2015

Fletching - 80/99 - Unknown - Early 2015

Prayer - 81/99 - December 16th, 2014 - Sometime in 2015

Other Goals:
Dungeoneering - 53/80 - November 2014 - 2015
Summoning - 69/88 - Unknown - 2015
Herblore - 73/95 - January 13th, 2015 - 2015

[/hide]

[hide=My thank you list]Mensilater - The epitome of the kind of person I enjoy talking to and being around. I've had some spectacular conversations with you and I really appreciate everything you've done for me. The fishing shop was well worth it, just because of the places it's taken me, and the people I've met through you. I can't say enough about your humor as well. I look forward to maintaining contact with you, even after all this is said and done.

Fire Dude163 - You're an amazing person. You really help me out a lot with some of my RL issues, and I can't say enough about you. I owe you a lot of thanks for all the things you've done for me, and I've really enjoyed becoming good friends with you in-game. I hope there are more good times to come, both in and out of the game. I hope to keep in contact with you for a long, long time.

Warrior5024 - Mark! You brighten up even the darkest of atmospheres whenever I see you. You're an amazing person, and I hope that we continue to be friends and create good memories. :D

Zigreal - Despite the fact that you aren't on much, I still hold you in the highest regards. ZIGGEHHH!!!! :D

Antaeusfury - You've given me the opportunity to meet some great people, including yourself of course. I take a lot of inspiration from you when it comes to succeeding in game, so thank you for driving me that extra inch. :)

All of the following have influenced either my character, or myself. In most cases, both.

Sir Nitram99 - Martin! You're ability to be wise, and humorous is incredible. I always enjoy chatting with someone as intelligent as you.

Death Dude74 - An amazing person, and a great person to chat with.

Larathiel - Always a beacon of honesty and cheer. You're so down to Earth, and so easy to talk to.

Ortiz 9471 - ORTIZZEEHHH!!!! You've brought me some great monster hunting memories and some great lessons.

Jagiella - Jiggly! Your humor is always great, and always a pick-me-up.

Ferrariman12 - Furry. You inspire me to be great in this game. Continue to kick some butt.

Stupidboy91 - Alex. You taught me how to do so much in this game. I owe a lot of RS lessons to you. Congrats on getting to the top of the leaderboards, bud.

Voldmort0 - Just a generally nice guy. So happy he's back :D

Akshay11 - Despite the fact that I rarely get to speak with you, I envy your playing style and hope all the best for you.

Miss War18 - You've given me inspiration to keep my goals going. Always great to talk to you.

Ph Dragon1 - Paul! A great guy with his head on straight. I hope all the best for you.

Smither Sid - Another guy who just kept me going. I loved randomly seeing him in game because it always made me think of how good I could really get at this game.

Anime8891 - Humor = Hilarious.

Everyone else in ZP, including Rien, Tom, Gabe, Nemo, Draco, Mossy, Grif, X, and many other outside of ZP, such as Oxi, Kingstrong, Law Runer, Jeff, Fool, and Dark

Thank you all so much for making this game infinitely better for me. I am forever in all of your debts.[/hide]

[hide=Milestone Levels]
34,451st to 99 Cooking. Achieved Sunday, February 10th, 2008.

12,897th to 99 Fishing. Achieved Saturday, February 14th, 2009.

26,125 to 99 Magic. Achieved Sunday, March 8th, 2009

28,274th to 83 Slayer. Achieved Thursday, July 31st, 2008.

69,817th to 85 Mining. Achieved Tuesday, October 12th, 2010.

117,975th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved Friday, December 31st, 2010.

98,137th to 99 Defence. Achieved Sunday, January 23rd, 2011.

145,752nd to 99 Constitution/Hitpoints. Achieved Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011.

173,303rd to 99 Attack. Achieved Monday, October 10th, 2011.

158,300th to 99 Strength. Achieved Sunday, June 16th, 2012.

123,389th to 2,000 Total Level. Achieved Sunday, June 16th, 2012.

67,991st to 99 Slayer.  Achieved Thursday, December 18, 2014.
[/hide]

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Good luck :thumbsup: i personally like photo bucket because it is very simple. Makes it easy to upload pictures and gives you the codes ready so just copy and paste into your topic :D Though i havn't tried any other site i personally really like this one.

Congratulations on 83 cooking!!!

Here's a link to a page that shows you how to do "special stuff" :XD: : Sweet guide thing

I would also recomend that you make a photobucket account and use it for hosting your images because it lets you upload more than one at a time and it's just better than imageshack. :lol:

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found