Spanking- a sexual offense?

warren211

This confirms my belief that the American judicial system sucks. And the government (Is Buch really that much of an idiot, or is that just his media portrayal?). Anyways, how could you compare this to crimes such as rape? Well, maybe they aren't, but I couldn't exactly think of anything that would fit. Honestly, I doubt you would get something like that if you peeped, which is worse, in my opinion. But really, labelled sex offenders? I think the two students were just acting out of their own immaturity, maybe trying to fit in/act "cool", but not gain anything that could base it as a sex crime, other than the area.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This confirms my belief that the American judicial system sucks. And the government (Is Buch really that much of an idiot, or is that just his media portrayal?). Anyways, how could you compare this to crimes such as rape? Well, maybe they aren't, but I couldn't exactly think of anything that would fit. Honestly, I doubt you would get something like that if you peeped, which is worse, in my opinion. But really, labelled sex offenders? I think the two students were just acting out of their own immaturity, maybe trying to fit in/act "cool", but not gain anything that could base it as a sex crime, other than the area.

As I kind of said in my previous post, how does this prove anything about the "American judicial system" as a whole? Why am I not surprised that someone dragged Bush and his intelligence into this? I mean its not like its hard to graduate for Harvard (or Yale wherever he went) or anything. Anyways, remind me what Bush has to do with this, unless you are just one of those idiot Bush-bashers who simply wants to poke fun at him because everyone else is doing it?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

This confirms my belief that the American judicial system sucks. And the government (Is Bush really that much of an idiot, or is that just his media portrayal?). Anyways, how could you compare this to crimes such as rape? Well, maybe they aren't, but I couldn't exactly think of anything that would fit. Honestly, I doubt you would get something like that if you peeped, which is worse, in my opinion. But really, labelled sex offenders? I think the two students were just acting out of their own immaturity, maybe trying to fit in/act "cool", but not gain anything that could base it as a sex crime, other than the area.

As I kind of said in my previous post, how does this prove anything about the "American judicial system" as a whole? Why am I not surprised that someone dragged Bush and his intelligence into this? I mean its not like its hard to graduate for Harvard (or Yale wherever he went) or anything. Anyways, remind me what Bush has to do with this, unless you are just one of those idiot Bush-bashers who simply wants to poke fun at him because everyone else is doing it?

First of all, I think I should correct myself. The American Judicial system has it's flaws. Second, I was wondering whether Bush is really the idiot the media (I guess I should point out that I watch The Daily Show and Colbert Report) makes him seem. I wasn't saying Bush is an idiot, or bringing him into this, just wondering if the media makes him seem like an idiot. I don't think the American legal system is all that great, but that could just be the fact that I'm Canadian and enjoy a poke at my Southern neighbours with a much superior army (But I guess that's the price for being peace-keepers). Just for the hell of it, here's a line from a comedy sketch on T.V.:

"I like to thin of Canada as the rertarded little brother of the U.S. and the United Nations as the mother. If the U.S. wants to go to war, they have to ask the U.N. and the U.N. will say to bring Canada along. The U.S. will respond 'But he can't do anything!' to which the U.N. will reply 'Just let him play goalie.'"

Sorry if that was immature, but I felt like writing so I did and I like comedy. Seemed like a good idea at the time.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I really couldn't give a crap about your opinion, if a 13 year old keeps slapping my daughters arse, I will have him charged for sexual harassment. Please don't bother questioning me again.

I really couldn't give a crap whether you want me to question you again. If you're posting on an internet forum, your opinions will be questioned, your ideas will be picked apart. If you can't handle, go write your thoughts and opinions into a .txt diary. If some choice of wording of mine offended you, I'd love to know which part because I wrote the post in earnest curiosity without any intent to belittle or offend.

Question still stands, 'cause I'm still wondering how your logic goes; Isn't taking it up with the children and their respective parents, and then with the school, a more suitable response rather than a court of law? Shouldn't resolving as quickly and neatly as possible be the issue, rather than punishing some kid?

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

Just suspend them for a little bit (if the girls didn't want it). Being put on a sex offender list is much too harsh.

Agreed. Its over the top if they can be counted as sex offenders. Heck it happens at my school and its an all boys school. :uhh: :ohnoes: :P

Though I'm not the one involved. :wink:

I wholly agree with kido14 the "boys will be boys" attitude is whats making kids in westernized countries a bunch of idiots. No offense to anybody, (I'm from New Zealand btw) but this would never happen in other countries.

I'm guessing that the judge or whoever made the decision was thinking the same thing as me and thought that he should make an example of these kids. I guess I agree with him, I mean somebody's got to be crucified now and then to set the bar. I'm pretty glad its not me as I'd have a much different view if it was me or someone I knew. Then again I'd never do something this stupid, hormones or not.

Im Froto

WE HAVE TO TAKE THE RING TO MOODOOR!

sephiroth.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy 7

Ugh. I hate people who get offended so easily. If you don't want your profession brought into the forums then don't make posts which involve it. I thought it was more of a compliment if anything.

Oh and I am pretty sure most people would agree that taking legal action against children for something as insignificant as this (and maybe destroying their life) is being childish since this is hardly equal footing to destroying their hopes of a good job in the future.

What you're over looking here is the fact that I wrote KEEPS slapping and previously before that, CONTINUALLY slapped.

I also never in fact wrote or discussed my opinion or thoughts if it were to happen once or in the hypothetical situation that the two were friends.

You assumed everything.

And what if your daughter slapped someone on the arse...because she thought she was being friendly and it's very common in that area?

If my daughter slapped someone on the arse because she was being friendly, I would feel angered that people had gone to court and vice verser if it were to happen to them.

I think you have both taken what I've said out of context and jumped to your own conclusions.

Edit: I also never stated my opinion on THIS particular case.

So wait you would charge someone with sexual harassment if they continually slapped your daughters [wagon], which would bring them to court.

But you would be angered at the other people if your daughter continually slapped another's [wagon] and charged her with sexual harassment?

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

This confirms my belief that the American judicial system sucks. And the government (Is Bush really that much of an idiot, or is that just his media portrayal?). Anyways, how could you compare this to crimes such as rape? Well, maybe they aren't, but I couldn't exactly think of anything that would fit. Honestly, I doubt you would get something like that if you peeped, which is worse, in my opinion. But really, labelled sex offenders? I think the two students were just acting out of their own immaturity, maybe trying to fit in/act "cool", but not gain anything that could base it as a sex crime, other than the area.

First of all, I think I should correct myself. The American Judicial system has it's flaws. Second, I was wondering whether Bush is really the idiot the media (I guess I should point out that I watch The Daily Show and Colbert Report) makes him seem. I wasn't saying Bush is an idiot, or bringing him into this, just wondering if the media makes him seem like an idiot. I don't think the American legal system is all that great, but that could just be the fact that I'm Canadian and enjoy a poke at my Southern neighbours with a much superior army (But I guess that's the price for being peace-keepers). Just for the hell of it, here's a line from a comedy sketch on T.V.:

I will definitely agree with you on your first point. Are other countries much different though? I mean I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to the judicial systems in other countries so I have no idea. Fair enogh for your second point.

Biggy: I think that's she is saying, and while it might be slightly hypocritical I think most people would feel the same way, she's just kind of saying it's contradictory but she's just being honest. I'm almost positive most people would feel the same way, I know I would

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Your judicial systems suck.

amen.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

dumb americans sueing people over every slight thing.

Now now no need for stereotypes. Yes, there have been some rediculous lawsuits in the past. That doesn't mean all americans are like that.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Psh. If I were a teacher, I'd ignore it..heck, it's nothing. Obviously, if it is invited, it's fine. But it said girl didn't want her rear slapped, and then complained to a teacher...like me, since I am a teacher in this example...I'd probably give the boys a warning or a detention.

There's no sense in these kids being counted as sex offenders. A sex offender is someone who..does...ehh..sexual crimes and stuff, not touching a butt. They're boys, get over it Judge..

So...I'm guessing if some kids on a playground start fighting at school, it would be considered assault or attempted murder?

The+Adaminator.png

69827172ou0.jpg

Question still stands, 'cause I'm still wondering how your logic goes; Isn't taking it up with the children and their respective parents, and then with the school, a more suitable response rather than a court of law? Shouldn't resolving as quickly and neatly as possible be the issue, rather than punishing some kid?

In this particular case yes indeed I agree with you. I was not talking about this case however. I was suggesting if a boy in middle school continually (being the key word here) slapped my daughter on the arse (which means they have already been warned, told it's not acceptable and punished by the school) I would take action. This would not apply if the two were hypothetically friends, I'm talking in context that the boy is doing it purely for his own satisfaction after he has been told it's not acceptable because that in my opinion is sexual harassment. Perhaps I should have spoken more clearly on my intentions?

Ugh. I hate people who get offended so easily.

Since you decided to bring my profession in to this: I listen to people who have satisfaction in killing their children without blinking an eyelid, trust me, you can not offend me if you tried.

But you would be angered at the other people if your daughter continually slapped another's [wagon] and charged her with sexual harassment?

That isn't what I'm saying at all, go back and read it a couple of times through and if you still don't understand, PM me and I'll simplify it for you.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I've thought about touching girl's butts before. Now before anyone flames me for that, most guys think about things like that. Actually most guys think about way worse stuff than that but that's a discussion for another topic. Anyway, I thought about it, then I thought about all the risks involved and decided not to do it.

Next you are going to need consent to touch the opposite sex -.-
they're going to sue us for looking at the opposite sex :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

One time I heard some woman threatened my dad with sexual harrasment for looking at her. And I don't mean anything like trying to look down her shirt either.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

In this particular case yes indeed I agree with you. I was not talking about this case however. I was suggesting if a boy in middle school continually (being the key word here) slapped my daughter on the arse (which means they have already been warned, told it's not acceptable and punished by the school) I would take action. This would not apply if the two were hypothetically friends, I'm talking in context that the boy is doing it purely for his own satisfaction after he has been told it's not acceptable because that in my opinion is sexual harassment. Perhaps I should have spoken more clearly on my intentions?

Yes. Maybe it's because english isn't my first language, but "continually" in my mind means something like "frequently" or "often", not "even after having a conversion with the boy and the boys parents and then with the school authorities and having neither option work". And no matter how I look at it, I can't manage to infer that they aren't even friends.

-This message was deviously brought to you by: mischief1at.gif

I can see where you're coming from but there is also nothing there to infer that they are.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.