Knights Waves Training ground! made easy for lvl 100-

warren211

finally finished it on 3rd attempt. Please don't mock my newbie setup for my level, i barely play anymore, and gave most of my stuff away.

My 1st attempt was right after I finished quest, so I was totally unprepared, with about 6 monkfish, and no fighting armour, using my whip. I got to the third knight, before getting slaughtered with super low stats.

On my 2nd attempt I brought some normal strength, attack and defence potions with the rest filled with monkfish. I Wore rune body, rune legs, Neitiznot helm, glory, zammy prayer book, boots of lightness and cooking gaunlets with my whip. Got to Lancelot with no food and under 30 hp, and didn't last long after that.

On the 3rd attempt I wore Neitiznot helm, rune legs and body, Climbing boots, Barrows gloves, glory and granite shield, with a whip/DDS combo. I brought a 4-dose super set, Four 4-dose restore potions, and the rest sharks (and I REALLY hate fishing sharks!). I used the correct fighting styles, and on the crush one, did a few DDS specials, made sure he was poisoned, and ran out from the safe spot to hit him with my whip every 20-25 seconds, just in case. Finished on 50HP with 3 sharks left, and a dose of each super, with three doses of Restore potion left.

My RSN is Analysethis, a 'wonderful person' registered it on tip it!

analysethis.png

analysethis.png

analysethis.png

~ Gay and proud, in protest of rule 1.8 ~

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i did it in first try thanks to your guide...

i couldn't get a dragon battle axe so i used my anchor and hit some nice 30's <3:

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

i beat the mini with full dh, cook cape, climbing boots, barrows gloves, whip, rune defender, 2 super att 4 dose 3 normal strength pots 3 defense pot, 1 sara brew dose, 7 swordfish and the rest tuna and i got down to something like 27 hp on lancelot and 3 hit killed him \'

im lvl 107 with (89/90/80)

polos11.png

Very nice guide. I used basic rune set up with a whip. A super set and a restore potion. (Lots of sharks ofcourse!)

But well done :)

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Rune Pure set up with helm of nezinot 1 Super Restore(4) 1 Super Attack(1) 1 Super Str (1) And 20 sharks. I almost did it. If I had about 5 more sharks I would've done it (79/77/75) 96 Cb. It doesn't take much to win...

Click here for my Falador World 2 Bank/Park and Price Guide

Clicky click for Recipe for Disaster Weapons and Gloves Guide!

Proud owner of a Woodcutting Cape - Sunday, Febuary 11th, 2007

Proud owner of a Flecthing Cape - Sunday December 16th, 2007

this helped me so much (the safe spot)

i am cb 88 and only used:

11monks

3sips of super strengt

4super restore

4normal attack potion

and 1 reciol ring

(wore full rune (win obby set and neizot helmet) and barrows gloves and glory)

i found it was easier for him to be at the dummy with me at the wall because that way you can run in to them and get back to the safe spot before they hit (if you use dagger) then wait for that hits thingy above there head (sorry forgot the word) disapears again (if not they seemed to remember how far they were into attacking me (so attacked faster than my dagger could). this way you can do them all while not worrying about them disapearing because you hit them every 10 seconds and not getting hit at all (the monks i used where only for trying using the safe spot in this way,getting them in position and using my specials (those take to long).

edit: p.s. any one wanna make bets how long it takes before they remove the safespot pm me=p nah got no gps to bet but stil wont take long...

jus stating this but, this is a very easy way to do it, u can tele out! lol, tele out re heal and go get some pots, when u come back it will b on the same knights ::' have fun

robo.jpeg

Sig by thru,yaff, ty both :)

Excellent guide; thanks to this, the knights were a breeze.

I experimented with using sara brews as well as sharks, something I think made it much easier. Because I was shark/brewing, I was healing 35 hp per eat, and my def was boosted, making the knights that lower def simple. My setup was...

Super set, 5 normal restores (4), 6 brews (4), 9 sharks, two monks, A V flail, dagger, and whip (I was wearing full v, rune boots, kite, glory, fletching cape, and barrows gloves).

In the end, I brought way too many brews; only used 8 doses. I used 3 doses of attack pot, 1 dose of str pot, and no doses of def pot. I used 10 doses of normal restore, and five sharks and two monks.

It was incredibly easy, thanks going to this guide, and, of course, to the brews. :)

E: I'm 99 combat (85/70/80).

chesssigtexttipitlt0.jpg

Stunning signature created by the one and only My Boggy.

Just like Columbus he gets murderous on purpose

I just completed it.

Starting stats:

67 attk

70 str

65 def

69 hp

85 combat

Equipment:

1 super set (4)

4 restore pots (4)

20 tuna potatoes

dds

zammy book

barrelchest anchor

dragon med helm

quest cape

rune platebody

rune platelegs

rune boots

barrows gloves

glory amulet

I had to let Lancelot die by the poison but I got through the rest pretty well. Thank you very much for this guide!

rs0.jpg

I just did it, I'm only level 91.

I found it pretty easy up until Lancelot to be honest...

I managed to beat him with 10 hp to spare lol

The equipment i used was Dharok Plate, Legs and Helm, Power Ammy, Rune Defender, D Scim, DDS and Climbing Boots.

In my inventory i took 1 Super att, 1 Super Str, 4 Super Restores, and the rest i filled with Sharks.

I ran out of sharks fighting Lancelot, but managed to kill him with 10 hp left..

My Stats are 71 att, 77 Str, 70 Def and 74 hp.

If i could do it, i reckon any one higher than my level will have very little difficulty

Rsfunnyconvo.jpg

Isloman.png

1700+ Total!! QP Cape! W23 resident.

I did it totally different

I had 70 defence, 70 strength, 70 attack

I wore d skirt, zerker, obby cape, rune boots, glory, obby shield, granite platebody. I had a whip and a dds (made palomedes a pain without crush).

My inventory was 4 super restores, 2 sara brews, dds, and the rest sharks.

I was around level 87 at the time, give or take a level.

This setup worked perfectly. I super potted at cammy bank to make room for sharks. I would restore whenever i was around 45-50 in the stat. The first three fights were easy, then came palomedes. Since I didnt have a crush weapon, I used a lot of sharks (around half an inventory), and quite a few doses of super restore.

The only one who gave me a problem after that was sir kay. The sara brews were a life saver. They heal around 45 per potion.

So i would suggest that inventory setup and full dragon or above if they have it. At the bare minimum they should have dds, crush weapon, whip, 4 restores, 2 sara brews, and the rest sharks. Anyone at around level 85+ can do this. The waves arent hard if you know what attack to use. It took me 2 tries, but the first was really a test run to get a feel for it (and even without brews and with 3 restores, I got to kay before he 4-hit me).

I had at least 1.5 restores left out of 4, a sara brew, and 2 sharks.

Just my helful tidbit.

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!

i killed them without using their weakness, because i did the quest the day it came out. But i noticed that if you use ring of life, and get teled outside, you have a chance to restock on food. I don't know if thats still possible but i was able to do it.

mathisfun.png

• 2 weeks later...

When i did it, i found a wierd glitch that made it realy easy.

You only need to get hit buy the first one. Then exactly when the next spawn, start attacking it, then it would not retaliate. Works with all of them. But i think Jagex removed that the same day, i reported it. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there was a guy who said he did it with a lvl 67. How is it possible? i mean look at my stats:

att:55

str:56

def:50

range:42

mage:56

prayer:45

hp:54

Cb lvl:67

Is it possible and how??

laguna.jpg

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!