Knights Waves Training ground! made easy for lvl 100-

warren211

I just did it with salmon :P

I use my guthans for all the attack styles so that kept my health up

i had 6 restore pots, a dds, and the rest salmon.

used my guthans up until lancalot then speced him with my dds poisoning him. I fought him until i was low on hp (i had 6) then ran over to the dummy safe spot and watch him die of poison. \'

EDIT:

I'm CB 98

80 att

80 hp

83 str

75 def

Worryeeer.png

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going to give it one more try tomorrow withteh help of this guide

I feel ashamed because i keep dying there at sir kay #-o

I am lvl 101 but i still cannot beat them oh well

Ill try the dummy method next time still coudnlt beat it #-o #-o

im just going to wait a few months lol until i can get guthans then i will go for it unless i can get some miracle

btw thanks for the guide

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

I just beat it with help from this guide. :)

I used full guthans/whip/dds, dragon boots, rune defender, glory, legends cape, combat bracelet.

I brought 1 super att, 1 super strength and 3 sara brews. 10 restore pots were brought. The rest were sharks.

Sir Kay and Sir paelo-whatever were the hardest for me, took forever to kill, Lancelot however was easy for me (had some big hits). I used my entire super atk/super str, 1 dose of sara brew ( <.< ), and 3 whole pots of restore. I had NO sharks left when Lancelot came, so I was quite worried, but I came out victor at the end. ::' .

Thanks once again for this guide!

22woger22.gif

22woger22.png

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you use guthans you only need food and restores on the last knight. At least for an 81/90/80.

i did it with:

81 str

73 att

70 def

76 hp

3 restore pots (4)

2 str pots (4)

2 att pots (4)

monks...

just about did it wasnt that hard though

oh i also used: dds, g maul and scimmy :P

i just potted up before each person occasionaly missing one of the two because they werent needed.

besicially on the last 2 take a restore pot if any stats fall below 60 in my opinion....

hope that helped <3:

• 6 months later...

Got a quick question- Could I use Barrelchest anchor in place of the dragon mace/battleaxe (crush attack) ?

It hits quite high, but it has low accuracy, is slow and is 2-handed. :twisted:

joke33.png

archsupportei2.png

My Blog of pure... Uhmm... Well... Something...

Proud owner of Quest Cape, achieved 05.08.2008

29062th to Woodcutting 99, 02.05.2009

im going to give it one more try tomorrow withteh help of this guide

I feel ashamed because i keep dying there at sir kay #-o

I am lvl 101 but i still cannot beat them oh well

Ill try the dummy method next time still coudnlt beat it #-o #-o

im just going to wait a few months lol until i can get guthans then i will go for it unless i can get some miracle

btw thanks for the guide

~~~legoman187~~~

I am happy to say that with the help of a friend i was able to beat the whole thing with a bgs :shock: :o :shock: :o (ty kane jesse) =D> =D> =D> . i also have to give thanks to danooct1 for helping me without you i could not have done it =D> =D> =D> :thumbsup: :thumbsup: \' .

Suffice to say it has been completed.

70 :pray: here i come

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing this guide, I went to the Training Grounds last night to give it a shot. The Knight weaknesses posted are right on...except for the 7th Knight...Sir Kay. I found that Crush Attacks worked very well on him. Using my Dragon Mace, I finished him off pretty quickly. I did have trouble getting a hit on him with either my DDP++ or D-Scim. Switching to the Mace spelled the end for Sir Kay (Use of a DB-Axe on Sir Kay would work as well, then)

Use of the Training Dummies does still work. It made it very easy to get a breather...re-pot as needed...eat...and switch Weps and attack types without the stress of being under constant attack and monitoring stats. I was NOT able to test whether getting in the first shot made the knights wander around without attacking back...each knight was very quick to make the first strike of the battle. I will have leave that to the next folks who undertake this Training.

The guide worked very well. Thank you very much for posting it.

:thumbsup:

P.S.: I wore Rune Legs/Plate...Helm of Neitznot, Barrows Gloves, Dragon Square, Glory Ammy, Obby Cape, DDP++ in weapon slot.

Backpack: Dragon Mace, Dragon Scimmy, 1 Super Set (Att, Str, and Def), 3 Super Restores, and the rest filled with Tuna Potatoes

My Stats:

Attack: 76

Strength: 72

Defense: 75

Hit Points: 79

It was an easy task to complete the Knight Waves. Use of the Training Dummies is Highly Recommended to give you the edge.

Good Luck! 8-)

This is a bit of a gloat post, but it is also for some lower leveled players--I was able to do this at levels under 70!

I just did this yesteryday and thought I might die seeing how people make it seem so hard. I felt I was definatley underpowered from everyone not being able to do it even at high levels. I did it anyway and beat it at my levels! Here are my levels. (at the time)

Atk:64

Def:65

Str:64

HP:67

In my equipment I used my Helm of Neitznot, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Boots, Barrow Gloves, Granite Plate, Obby Cape, Glory, and a Dragon Sq shield. My weapons were a D dagger++/D mace/ D scimmy.

I packed my inventory with 8 super restores and 16 saradomin brews. I didn't even use all of them. =D

I am nice. . .

I sidestepped them all with DDS and Dragon Scimitar (using D Scim as a Slash weapon (if Slash was the Knight's weakness after poisoning the Knight) using the dummies :lol: My stats were approximately 75/80/70, not sure about my HP, I did it few months ago so I have forgotten what my stats were when I did it. :lol: :lol:

This is a good, ok guide, the only problem I see is that all images show up as "Image" <.<

8½/10 ::'

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

• 4 weeks later...

quite easy really... i went with d mace (crush), d scim/dds (stab), and whip (slash) to kill em, brought some super restores and sharks and voila, first try i got the 2 prayers and exp.

maybe include whip in your guide as it has a strong slash attack.

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

I lost pretty quick when it got to Lancelot, but granted, I wasn't trying too hard. I imagine that the time for disappearences for the knights has shortened, because it happened not long after the first poison hit on the knight for me. In addition, that first-hit bug has been removed. Unfortunately for me. I'll get this thing done... eventually.

My parents have decided to keep me off the game forever. I'll miss you guys.