Do you own, or know someone who owns a Xmas Cracker?

ZxColdEye

I don't know anyone.

That just makes me sick. Some people have too much wealth.

That depends on what you consider wealthty.. Wealthy = lots o' cash or Wealthy = lots o's knowledge/experience..

Yeah I know a friend with a cracker.

But gohanbeast15 has 12 partyhat sets (this was a week or 2 ago). I was at the arena when he won 2 sets. :shock:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

after talking to pessi89 and seeing all his rares i found that his rares were purely a product of the insane money he gets from being in the top 10 runecrafters.I was going to say i know pessi owns 2 but other than him i dont know anyone else.

tifsdac6mc.gif

I had a cracker for 2 days...

back when white phats were teh same price as crackers for a small while.

i shoulda just kept the cracker instead of merchin... cracker price went up super fast

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

I wish i knew someone with a party cracker....I'd get on their good side...

That just makes you a crappy friend. You are the type of person who would be like "friends?" then after I say ok you go "can i have fr33 st00f?" or "can I wear your phat for a second?"

honestly... be a friend just to be a friend.

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

I wish i knew someone with a party cracker....I'd get on their good side...

That just makes you a crappy friend. You are the type of person who would be like "friends?" then after I say ok you go "can i have fr33 st00f?" or "can I wear your phat for a second?"

honestly... be a friend just to be a friend.

ur right, i have a friend 500m, ive never asked for stuff and i am on his good friends side, 1 of the reasons that i am on his good side is because i dont ask for free stuff.

Shots-Sig.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

i know a guy with a cracker, but i asked him and he won't let me say his name on forums, cause he thinks he'll be hacked. lol-he's so paranoid

Tahts like all he has though

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Nope never knew anyone with a cracker.

I can careless about his money if he's my friend he's my friend.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

About the being on a friends good side cause of the things he has...

I have a friend that I have known for years now.

Gess what?

He is worth 50m+ and he told me Im his sole benificeary (spelling?). I didn't know! Just be a good friend to everyone, you never know what they might give ya when their time is up in this game!

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

• 2 years later...

I saw today level 10 in f2p who showed me max amount of crackers you can show in game (2 noted and 2 unnoted)...i believe it was pure f2p account. hard to find cracker owner in f2p anymore expecially that low level and he had more than 4 which i believe.

i have couple other friends also who have cracker but only one and they both high level member merchants.

I saw today level 10 in f2p who showed me max amount of crackers you can show in game (2 noted and 2 unnoted)...i believe it was pure f2p account. hard to find cracker owner in f2p anymore expecially that low level and he had more than 4 which i believe.

i have couple other friends also who have cracker but only one and they both high level member merchants.

Nice gravedig there :thumbdown:

Congratulations! You just advanced 1 Necromancy level!

td2sig.jpg

I saw today level 10 in f2p who showed me max amount of crackers you can show in game (2 noted and 2 unnoted)...i believe it was pure f2p account. hard to find cracker owner in f2p anymore expecially that low level and he had more than 4 which i believe.i have couple other friends also who have cracker but only one and they both high level member merchants.
Nice gravedig there :thumbdown:

I saw today level 10 in f2p who showed me max amount of crackers you can show in game (2 noted and 2 unnoted)...i believe it was pure f2p account. hard to find cracker owner in f2p anymore expecially that low level and he had more than 4 which i believe.i have couple other friends also who have cracker but only one and they both high level member merchants.
Congratulations! You just advanced 1 Necromancy level!

Please dont grave dig a 3 year old topic. :|

He brought up an old topic, that still has some discussion value, and you guys all spammed it up, seems you guys are worse off than he is. It could be interesting to see different answers now, three years later. Seeing as crackers are even more rare.

I've had crackers before. I got them when they dropped.. Don't have them anymore, nor do I know anyone with one >.<

35b9enp.jpg

Pker dude jr has one, I think. In response to the post 3 years ago, silver 24-7 has a blue p hat, not a cracker. Enipeus had a cracker, but traded down. Hmm... other tif'ers... Ego Scorpion has 3 sets and over 2b in masks, but no cracker.

lalalasig2.png

Cracker.. cracker. Pretty hard to come by, even years ago.

I've only seen a cracker twice. Once in F2P, one in FoG. I was againts some guy with a yellow partyhat, full 3rd age mage. And atfer we got out, I asked him to let me see his bank worth. He show'd me a partyhat. Must've been an old school staker. :mellow:

F2P guy was a merchant, had 7 santas along. That was when they were 19M or so. I had mine too.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

didnt want make new topic about same thing so why not bump old one instead?

and yes i own cracker myself also and im basically pure f2p and low combat...but seeing level 10 with 7 crackers (or atleast 4) in f2p is just something that you dont see every day.