Shmate

|Thunda1230| 84/88 Summon. Back to Slayer

right now im just slayering my tasks and working on def. I should be 97 possibly tonight if not defineately tuesday...And im just waiting for march to get here so i can start monster hunting with all my friends again...If anyone wants to go monster hunting anywhere just holla at meh :P <3: ....

holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla holla

dude ur getting soooo close to 99 defence! It's gonna be sick monster hunting with a dominating 99 defencer \'<3:

bump?

Just slaying away. 94/99 and going for 90+ Herb <3.

lol i had the last post before ur bump...welcome kinda back bro

Hello Sxq. nice to hear from ya :).

and Rahila yea i saw that too haha. I need to get my [wagon] home after work one of these days and update my blog. Try and let everyone know whats going on. Atm im questing, trying to get 270 qp so i can do that one quest to hunt the d claw boss. Um after that um shoot idk what ill do. Been doing a ton of slayer. ooooooo and im almost 99 att so thats a cool thing im looking forward too. Um yea its nice hearing from you and ill try and keep u and everyone else updated. time to get back to work. :ugeek:

epic old dking trips those were the days <3:

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

epic old dking trips those were the days <3:

ha yea, i got some ooold pics. them were the days too. 3m d axes and stuff lol. them were def the days.

someone say cheeseballs?

iiiiii sure did :). How you been man. whats new? been monster hunting at all or what? I have 1 more quest to do for 270 quest points then im going to do that one quest (while guthix sleeps) or something like that. Then im going to hopefully either keep slaying, or mh the d claw boss and the other really hard one ( havent learned there names yet). take care crusader

someone say cheeseballs?

iiiiii sure did :). How you been man. whats new? been monster hunting at all or what? I have 1 more quest to do for 270 quest points then im going to do that one quest (while guthix sleeps) or something like that. Then im going to hopefully either keep slaying, or mh the d claw boss and the other really hard one ( havent learned there names yet). take care crusader

Good, hada few breaks. Just got 99 Smithing, if you'd like to check out my rate-this id like it :D

258uo8n.jpg

someone say cheeseballs?

Good, hada few breaks. Just got 99 Smithing, if you'd like to check out my rate-this id like it :D

will do man. Ill try and find your blog to see what your next goals are and what not.

Hey shmate <3:

hey. how you been. we need to monster hunt and sgs needs to go down or something lol.

in after Shmate

Lordfan its so good to see and hear from you. We used to talk and play before I quit and I come back and your still here <3: . How you been? whats new and what have you been up to?

99att3.jpg

hey shemale

grats on 99 attack and keep up the goals

also, LOL at you losing guthans when my nooby self survived on my first dk trip like 2 years ago with you, chris, nick and fruit.

This is the after pic from the trip ( you all had axes and i had a zerker):

besttrip.jpg

that picture is courtesy of your blog btw

peace,

Vann

Thanks Ice, Dwarv and Rahila. Going to slay away still at the moment and train strength for now as well as rack up the charms :).

Dwarv i do remember axe drops, dieing i dont tbh? i remember the trip and everything, was crazy funz lol. miss them good ol days when axes were 4m haha. take care guys and thanks for the support.

You died. Chris and nick had to get your gear.

anyways a post for a post so go post on my blog nubbins

peace,

Vann

ha, the good ol days.

Blog update. I am doing Slayer with my noooooob dragon scimitar for 99 strength and well 90+ summon

Going to get a ton of charms through Slayer so hopefully i can get some good summon levels off of it. Goal is 88 then well slowly get to 90 and 90+. Keep the questions and comments coming. Thanks guys.

ha, the good ol days.

Blog update. I am doing Slayer with my noooooob dragon scimitar for 99 strength and well 90+ summon

Going to get a ton of charms through Slayer so hopefully i can get some good summon levels off of it. Goal is 88 then well slowly get to 90 and 90+. Keep the questions and comments coming. Thanks guys.

oh you'll get 88 summoning easy through slayer. Eventually I'm gonna get back to slayer but i've been having wayyyy too much fun and making way to much money pking lately, you should give it a shot sometime :P

ha, the good ol days.

oh you'll get 88 summoning easy through slayer. Eventually I'm gonna get back to slayer but i've been having wayyyy too much fun and making way to much money pking lately, you should give it a shot sometime :P

ha me pking and making a profit off it, shyea right. lol. ill stick to combat and monster hunting for my money.