Andufus - 6 months later, training slayer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed.

I am training my slayer with combat, and my most recent task has been brine rats. It was 156 brine rats, I had quite a lot of good drops, and I am not even done yet. I did take quite a few pics to add later, but I made it into a collage.

47 more brine rats to go.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

I did DT with similar stats to yours and didn't have any help lol. My ranged was a bit higher but I only used Range on one guy.

It's one of those things that is slightly blown out of proportion before you do it, but as long as you like safe eat and pray properly you'll be fine :)

Good luck on Quest Cape, it's hawt, I want one now, only 49 qp's for me to get lol.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

0,o 3rd page.

69 Defence,

50 slayer,

MY MUM IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to hear that, hope she is recovering well...

Grats on all your levels and I just read your last post about the half key, reminded me I had a full key in my bank

::'

Chevroi - Formerly Japlin69

My Old Blog

[quote name="andufusthebronze"

0' date='o 3rd page.

69 Defence,

50 slayer,

MY MUM IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Nice to hear that, hope she is recovering well...

Grats on all your levels and I just read your last post about the half key, reminded me I had a full key in the bank

::'

70 defence, and I missed the pic <.< I have a pic of message after the proper one, that I will post in due time. But stil, yay! \'

59 Mage, I got the pic of this one. Going for 60 asap.

51 slayer, I think I got the picture, not sure as I cant find it on this computer. Going for 55.

Thats all for now kiddies!

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Full ghostly robes!

60 Mage!

Full museum kudos!

lol so you finally got past the chaos elemental with out dieing again well done =D>

13zwenn.png

Nice blog! good luck with Quest Cape, I have one and I tell you that MEP 2 is gonna be hard =/

Post on my blog when you have time please :thumbsup:

Erm, I am not sure whether that was support or doubt... :P Thanks anyway. I will.

Full ghostly robes!

60 Mage!

Full museum kudos!

lol so you finally got past the chaos elemental with out dieing again well done =D>

Hehe, yeah, I worked out a way to get round it so I didn't have to say hi.

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

gratz on 53 ranged and good luck with quest cape. I just KNOW you can do it. :wink: :)

I know I can too, but it sounds better when someone else says it. :wink: But, I really want to get full guthans now. Due to my 70 attack and strength, I think a barrows set would help in my quests a lot, and I have always loved the thought of guthans. So, I am going to use up all my arrows, then I am going to start doing hunter.

According to kris_c6 10k chins should be enough to sell for full guthans, so I will get 84 hunter out of me wanting full guthans. :D

Andus-Sig-1.jpg

Title changed due to me wanting full guthans before I try any hard quest again.

dont get guthans get your cape first if you really need a barrow set just by torags armor for now as it its cheep

13zwenn.png

Title changed due to me wanting full guthans before I try any hard quest again.

dont get guthans get your cape first if you really need a barrow set just by torags armor for now as it its cheep

Oh, fine then... :P

how much is torags?

not 10k red chins :P

tifsdac6mc.gif