Best and Worst Places in All of Runescape.

Packer15

Hmm. Word place would be crowded places, and laggy places.

Best places for me are places without anyone around me begging or asking for emote. I always hide tbh. :oops:

2384 Overall ~ 15 maxed out skills

http://forum.tip.it/topic/293650-hazezors-blog-old-pictures-2007-a-vid/ --> Check out my blog!

Worst - its gotta be trollheim, far too confusing and you just wish you could get out

Best - Ape atoll, its nice and peacefull and the people there doing the quest are mainly grateful if you help them

cwx3.png

Drops... D spear, 20+ half keys, 10+ d stones

best: Piscatoris or anywhere where there is only meh and 5- people

Worst: I dont mean to stereotype, but almost all of f2p and most of p2p too because the stupid miniclip 8 year-old begged their mom so much to get members and the mothers wanted to shut the little bastard up so they bought em members. We need a new weapon called noob-bane...

Best place/time - talking to Durial, coz it means I'm about to get another 130+ monsters to slay!

worst - W2 Fally - sooo lagggy but I have to go there from time to time to buy stuff.

Durial is the Fally Massacre guy. :shock: Unless the 130+ monsters to slay you were talking about are players you're talking about the lv100+ Slayer Master =p

Best: Smokey Well. Dust devils ftw 8-)

Worst: Any mining spot

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Best place/time - talking to Durial, coz it means I'm about to get another 130+ monsters to slay!

worst - W2 Fally - sooo lagggy but I have to go there from time to time to buy stuff.

Durial is the Fally Massacre guy. :shock: Unless the 130+ monsters to slay you were talking about are players you're talking about the lv100+ Slayer Master =p

oops, I did mean the Lost City dude, Chaeldar - after reading axeman Jack's guide, I guess I just had Duradal stuck in my head! Duradel sounds like Durial if you ay it fast enough ;)

• 4 years later...

Necro attack! Moved to questionnaires.

Also, I agree with what the lad above me said though I'd add F2P Lumbridge to the worst list.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Best: THE DOMINION TOWER [bleep] YEAH

Worst: Probably Taverley/Burthorpe... honestly I loved the old versions much better, it's way too cluttering now...

• Like 1

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention