Jump to content

Your favourite Rune Armor


superaymond
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zamorak Trim! I love the look and style. I got it back in f2p when it was 3.2M and santas where 2M so i was RICH! But not it's 2M and santas are 20M but i still love it and it's my most prized pession. Never sold it or anything.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I like Zammy the most followed by Rune (g). The rune (g) has a great gold colored look, but zammy just seems more appealing to me, the red is great, u can get a full red outfit!

kevinsaurus.png

Goals: 86 Mining, 20M gp, Total Level 1000

PK's: 0 / 100 (LOL)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My brains automatically think of the most expensive one and choose it. :?

 

 

 

I can't choose between (z) and guilded, they both look hawt and great with certain items. :)

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

 

Retired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Zammy, isn't guilded members!?

 

 

 

Yes, gilded armour is for members only.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

 

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i like guthix, not only because he is the best god but because his rune armour makes you look like you have a wiggly, green snail trail :P

vincent.jpg A new study shows that 98% of teenagers listen to emo music. The other 2% have stayed straight gangster. If your apparantly the 0% who still listens to rock, put this in your signature.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I prefer full Guthix above all others.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

 

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sara becuz imagine a blue car with either: red, green, white, light blue, or yellow stripes. exactly, plus the insignia is the best, a green squigly? wtf? a red deformed "M"? wtf?

 

A blue car would look awesome with any of those colors. And its irrelevant, since when was did your character look like a car? Cut down on the carbs a little?

 

And seriously, the Guthix and Zamorak symbols are actually original. The Saradomin symbol is what, a star? Pretty unique, that saradomin.

Life is a joke. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

gilded.

 

 

 

Anything but Guthix or (g), they look so baddddd

The-Road-2.gif

Siggy By...me! ^^

If you've got any tips on sig making, photoshop in general, or a recommendation on a good DSLR to get me started, pm me =]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.