J3benice12's Guide for Barrows v3.2 - AOW

J35u5_M4

Great guide! I never used it since I developed my own method, but you did teach me about the safespots, lol.

Well, here's my method, the "Dagon'hai Method".

qn7ak6.png

30a6tjb.png

I kill Dharok, then Karil, both with prayer. I then switch to the C-bow and kill Ahrim with Protect from Magic and Eagle Eye. I usually down him in 7 hits. I then switch the robes with Torag's Plate and Verac's Skirt and tank the other three borthers. I start with Verac, and pray with whatever points I have left. Torag and Guthan go in whatever order, usually Torag since he's closer to Verac.

I use the whip to get to 9 KC so I can get Blood Runes and Bolt Racks too (though I have never gotten a Bolt Rack drop, though I've only done it for 2 days).

I only use one dose of PP if Karil or Ahrim is in the tunnel; if it runs out during the fight, I just switch to the metal armor (except on Ahrim) and get few potshots. If Dharok is in the tunnel, I take two doeses of PP since prayer absoulutely cannot run out during the fight.

EDIT: Oh, and this risks 4.2m, but that is mostly the whip, so it could be switched out for a Dragon Scimitar if you're worried about dying.

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide! I never used it since I developed my own method, but you did teach me about the safespots, lol.

Well, here's my method, the "Dagon'hai Method".

qn7ak6.png

30a6tjb.png

I kill Dharok, then Karil, both with prayer. I then switch to the C-bow and kill Ahrim with Protect from Magic and Eagle Eye. I usually down him in 7 hits. I then switch the robes with Torag's Plate and Verac's Skirt and tank the other three borthers. I start with Verac, and pray with whatever points I have left. Torag and Guthan go in whatever order, usually Torag since he's closer to Verac.

I use the whip to get to 9 KC so I can get Blood Runes and Bolt Racks too (though I have never gotten a Bolt Rack drop, though I've only done it for 2 days).

I only use one dose of PP if Karil or Ahrim is in the tunnel; if it runs out during the fight, I just switch to the metal armor (except on Ahrim) and get few potshots. If Dharok is in the tunnel, I take two doeses of PP since prayer absoulutely cannot run out during the fight.

EDIT: Oh, and this risks 4.2m, but that is mostly the whip, so it could be switched out for a Dragon Scimitar if you're worried about dying.

Their magic defence is so low that magic attack doesn't matter unless you're using ancient magicks. If you use Verac's Skirt + Brassard instead of Torag's Plate and Dagon'Hai, you'll save up some prayer. (Dagon'Hai gives +4 Prayer total, Verac's gives +9)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Is the hand cannon a viable option with a high range level?

It's about 182gp loss per shot, it's slow and considering you are tanking, and the fact that the special can get your cannon destroyed...You might want to consider another options

Outstanding.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

• 2 weeks later...

I would recommend using diamond bolts (e) for the range method since the brothers have high range defence and broad bolts are for ahrim or training.

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

I would recommend using diamond bolts (e) for the range method since the brothers have high range defence and broad bolts are for ahrim or training.

The idea of the Ranged Method is for it to be cheap, diamond bolts would be a total waste, watch the video and see how smoothly broad bolts work.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...