Has Anyone Well Known Ever Talked To You Or Challenged You?

the_dude979

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe I worked for Villandra at like level 50 something and didnt realise who she was. Her and Amalara (I think thats her name) were both aiming for 99 Wc and I was burning off the logs that they traded to me so I could get 50 Fm for Dt \'

I talked to a very rich and famour girl. Chessy something. can't remember the numbers.

Wearing blue p hat, 3rd age mele everthing else. fury, infinite boots, construction cape.

I say she is famour cause I saw a snap of here on a thread like this once, then i see here a few months laters in alkrid :-k

chessy018.

how is she famous? she's just EXTREMELY rich from merchanting, my mate and I used to buy heaps of lobs off her.

I talked to a very rich and famour girl. Chessy something. can't remember the numbers.

Wearing blue p hat, 3rd age mele everthing else. fury, infinite boots, construction cape.

I say she is famour cause I saw a snap of here on a thread like this once, then i see here a few months laters in alkrid :-k

chessy018.

how is she famous? she's just EXTREMELY rich from merchanting, my mate and I used to buy heaps of lobs off her.

If you check on RSOF she has a house pary thread \'

Also ive talked to zez was talking to 777knight777 last night(not much of a talker), ive talked to alot of rank 1 people o and also mod murdoch

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

Ive had mod ash talk to me once in clan chat. All he said was Mwahahahaha! and alot of people said WTF?!?!

Edit: this was directly after I said Jmods never talk to players.

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

i saw zezima PCing and we chatted if we are on the same game

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I know and talk to Ldy Princess alot, she is rank 6 Woodcutting, she's nearly at 100m exp in it too :)

I've also seen Defil3d, 99 Def at 49 Combat is a achievement whatever anyone says. PC or No PC.

mazurizi.png