f2p: Great isn't it?-by decebal- 80 combat finally!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Im almost broke form rubys, got 200-400 (dont remember, just logged off) and now I only got 1.4k coins :( .

Least more xp! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

22031_s.gif

*puts on full zombie* Braaaiiinnnnsss...*eats decebal's brain* Mmmm...noob brains....*takes off zombie* Not gonna wear zombie legs anymore while enchanting are ya?!?!

Im still keeping them on -.- . Who knows? Maybe Zamouregal comes back with Arrav on his side, and ill be saved since he'll think I'm on his side :wink: .

Got new article up 8-) .

22031_s.gif

You do know you cant use emotes in F2P.

Well, what about zombie dance :roll: ; it's an emote. If you mean skillcape emote, than read the goals before posting :roll: .I'll also need to bump this up even though I didnt check on what page it is :oops: ;though it was a while before it got bumped.

W00t!Post Count of 101!

22031_s.gif

Gl with your goals, RC is gonna be a killer. Btw, you should get your fm and wc up. Those are probably two of the easiest ways to get total levels in f2p. Add me in game? im 67 combat 881 total, we can skill together sometime if you want to

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Ammo931.png

Gl with your goals, RC is gonna be a killer. Btw, you should get your fm and wc up. Those are probably two of the easiest ways to get total levels in f2p. Add me in game? im 67 combat 881 total, we can skill together sometime if you want to

Ooh... Good idea!Though i wasn't on for too long :(.

:!: -.-New news! Bad week it was.... -.- :!:

22031_s.gif

• 2 weeks later...
dude u wont ever get 99 rc in f2p it took my friend 15m just to get lvl 87-91 and the skillcape....can only get in members....sorry to burst ur bubble

Well, there's the attitude people want? :notalk: .Yes, it would be hard, f2p didn't yet get aperson with 99 rc, BUT, you can get a profit of world 16, maybe your friend used world 66/99 laws? No wonder.... Oh, and I already know about skillcape, I'm the same as any f2p with a 99, just that I like how the emote looks :oops: .

So, my bubble still not broke, it's made of barrows with a hint of fire-dragon shield :D.

22031_s.gif