Jagex...gone

Blaze_9555

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd most deffinately go back to playing Battlefield 2 online. What an amazing game. ::'

P2P offers more and better ways of making money than f2p. That's one of the cons you just have to play with if you don't feel like having 1 bigmac meal less per month.

Jagex...gone...? ................................

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Some actual competent people might buy Rs! In all cases, no doubt a company would buy Rs, if they would be more competent or no, who knows.

2480+ total

Be dissapointed that all those hours of hard work were for nothing, then move on.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I'm already kind of distant from RuneScape; haven't seriously trained or anything in a while. I mostly just do fun stuff now when I'm on, and post stuff on the forums. If they shut down the game, I'd just migrate to somthing else. It's not like there is a shortage of decent MMOs out there (though I have yet to see one that would live up to my standard of what a 'good' MMO would be).

Id be ticked and just move back to Xbox live.

Like ill be doing when Halo 3 comes out anyways.

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I would be a little mad at frist...but then i would remember the good times of runescape and get on with my life

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I'd stop complaining about my job, and possibly get another one :P. Try and afford a decent automatic car :evil: . Pay for licensing and gas (high prices ftl :() And then seriously start saving for University :D.

#-o I'm not even 16. What am I doing with my life!!

Blakdragon39.png

I would find out how to stay in contact with members of my clan.

Other than that, it wouldn't affect me at all. I'd have more time to be with friends, and I don't see how that could be bad. :|

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

hang myself :wall:

with u there man :cry:

:twisted: :twisted:

Wow what is up with all this killing yourself stuff? That's pretty bad. If you would kill yourself if RS went away you need some help :? How can you be that addicted to this game?

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

How could someone possibly get theirselves THIS addicted...i mean even if they are joking or not entirely serious, its still pretty bad

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

How could someone possibly get theirselves THIS addicted...i mean even if they are joking or not entirely serious, its still pretty bad

Exaggeration. Read it. Understand it. Use it.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg