Blaze_9555

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hang myself :wall:

with u there man :cry:

:twisted: :twisted:

How could someone possibly get theirselves THIS addicted...i mean even if they are joking or not entirely serious, its still pretty bad

Life just isn't worth living without rs

I would take some rather drastic measures.

I'd jump on a plane secretly to the U.K. and do a hostage situation with andrew and anyone he cares about and make him MAKE HIM continue the @!$! game somehow! I WILL DO IT!!! IM CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I'd probably shrug my shoulders with indifference and move on. There are some really interesting games going up on bionicle.com that would fill the gap.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

I would pray that Disney or some other company buys RS. Disney run RS is better than no RS :anxious:.

Lugia_Lvl138.png

4x Phat owner: Blue, Green, 2x Purple

3100+ GWD bosses soloed.

Solo GWD Drops:

5 Bandos Plates, 4 Bandos Boots, 3 Bandos Hilts, 2 Arma Helms, Arma Skirt, Arma Plate, 3 Arma Hilts, 4 Zammy Spears, Steam Staff, 15 Sara Swords, 6 Sara Hilts, 29 Shards.

Imo, these topics are pointless. I mean, what if a meteor crashed into the Earth? What if Andrew got hit by a bus? There is an endless number of 'what ifs,' so it's a waste of time pondering about it.

It just so happens that

1)jagex being disbanded is more probable on a short-term scale than being hit by a meteor that would do much

2)Just because there are an infinite amount of "what-if"s does not mean they are not entertaining to ponder, and to hear about other people's ponderings

grayblizzard.png

Okay, then let's say this.

What if ALL online games were suddenly shut down?

That suddenly MMO's decided to move on to something else?

So far I've gotten many answers that I expected to get. Now I'd like to see your answer to this question.

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

i probably wouldnt care im going to quit soon. i got other things i could do. I hate going on the computer now since summer is ending. i'll move to myspace. i think myspace is better

\' \' \' \'

But you never know i might come back

Noob:"Let me have your sword then you cant cut yourself":

noob:How do you report ppl?

me:you go on the door icon and click log off

noob:KK ty

i would die a little inside :wall: then i wood watch high school musical \' =D>

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Imo, these topics are pointless. I mean, what if a meteor crashed into the Earth? What if Andrew got hit by a bus? There is an endless number of 'what ifs,' so it's a waste of time pondering about it.

What if cars ran on spit?

But really, if RS were gone, I'de be a little miffed, but ide move on.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Wow is the closest thing we have to RS, so I'd probably move on to that.

Or I'd blow something up... I just need some Bleach and some Laundry Detergent. :twisted:

Pasty.png

I know i'd be saddened by the end of RS, but I'd probably just move onto another game and just start again from there I suppose.

If I couldn't move onto another game...well...i'd just get on with my life and forget about it, nothing else I can really do in that situation :-k

megasiguz2.png

99 Defence | 99 Strength | 99 Constitution | 85+ Slayer | 1900+ Skill total

"Do not judge me by the cape on my back or the weapon I wield, my choice of armour or the skills at my disposal. One day you shall learn that my actions and qualities determine my true character."