Misfile

dark_blob

Discuss the comic here (so trapical's thread isn't so offtopic) If you haven't read it, its here http://www.misfile.com/?page=1

oops, forgot to mention what it was to people who've got no clue. Its a webcomic about a boy who gets changed into a girl.

The link has been okayed by me, Lionheart_0, and there it has been determined that there are no keyloggers.

Dominator428.png

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, boy. Of course there would be a whole 'nother thread on this :lol:

What can I say, I've read the whole thing up to date and think it's great.

p2gq.jpg

Lol, this was bound to happen. :P

Finished reading it a (up to date) few minutes ago, as well. Good stuff. :D

I would also like to add for everyone read Page 598. It's not part of the storyline so it won't spoil anyting, but it's meaning is quite true.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It's a great comic, but I don't think we need a whole thread for it ^_^'. There's a forum on the site, and I think I've calmed down for the most part on spamming the thread :P .

.<'>

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Yeah, I am completely lost here. What's going on?

He created this thread to talk about Misfile, that comic that trapical mentioned in his thread, since a few of us kinda spammed it up with discussion about the comic instead of the question :XD:

p2gq.jpg

Lol, this all totally took me by surprise. Like I said in the other thread, I really didn't think anyone else would be interested in it besides me since it followed my survey. Anyway so I was drinking a cup of tea by my computer, reading over my post. I thought the Misfile crazy would finally die down and I read:

"....we should really make a topic dedicated to misfile so this thread isn't so offtopic.

edit: I made one"

LOL, wow, I don't know why, but I literally had tea coming out of my nose. :XD: It just totally caught me off guard.

It's cool that you guys all like it though, I actually emailed the author of the comic last night complimenting him, mentioning my survey results, and saying how half of this board has suddenly taken up interest in the comic. He responded with, among other things, a little laugh and said "good thing I invested in new servers" ::'

He's a pretty cool guy though, if you want to compliment him or ask him something his address is on the site

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg

I don't really like tuner cars nor do I wish to see a boy turned into a girl in his lingerie.

So Misfile isn't for me (tried reading it about two years ago, I think).

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I started reading it, after seeing in trapical's thread, and I've like it quite a lot, although there are some incoherences from one page to another.

Currently starting the third book.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

I started reading it this afternoon. I'm not a big fan of anime, but I was pleasantly surprised by this. I'm in the middle of book five right now, gonna finish it tomorrow, I think.

siggiebw2.png

Noted raw mackerel drop... Wtfh?

Always buying: Watermelon seeds, 2K each. Strawberry seeds, 800 each. Contact Via PM on forums.

I think it is really good. my favorite page is #642 :thumbsup: :oops: =P~ =P~

Ps: Whats with all the threads about changing genders?

3 threads so far:

"If you woke up one day as the opposite gender"

Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?(not really sure)

And now this misfile thread.

Ps: Emily is hot :uhh: ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃâÃÂ¥_ÃÆââââ¬Å¾Ã¢ÃâÃÂ¥

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I started reading it this afternoon. I'm not a big fan of anime, but I was pleasantly surprised by this. I'm in the middle of book five right now, gonna finish it tomorrow, I think.

God, you all know the feeling where you write a well thought out and lengthy response, but the internet connection gets messed up while posting, and you lose the post? Usually I copy a post before a hit submit, but this time I forgot, and I lost the whole response to your post, Bludragon -__-". Pretty much kills any and all drive to try and respond again, at least for me.

I'll just make it short and sweet, if you don't mind: You're thinking of manga, the comic book version and source of most, if not all, anime. It's the proper Japanese parallel, not anime.

Even then, this is far from manga and anime. It's not even in Nihongo/kana. That's why you don't like manga/anime, but liked this comic- they're too completely different things. So your post is the farthest thing form making sense that it can get :P .

3 threads so far:

Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?

Homosexuality =/////////////////= changing your gender. Totally unrelated mostly. >_>

Very good comic. Read it all last night. Very good, and a complete waste of my night/morning.

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

I read it all this afternoon, and evening.. Non stop. Probably started around 4:30ish. It's almost 9 now.

I spent all day reading this almost.. I woke up at 3 (don't ask.) and then got on. Damn. Monitor tan, here I come!!

This comic's awesome. Written well, captivating... and fun. ;P I like it.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

3 threads so far:

Homosexuality: Right or Wrong?(not really sure)

Homosexuality =/////////////////= changing your gender. Totally unrelated mostly. >_>

Very good comic. Read it all last night. Very good, and a complete waste of my night/morning.

If it was a waste of time then why did you read it all T.T

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

If it was good then why did you read it all T.T

As sad as it is, I must quote Emily on this one:

That made less than no sense.

Trust me, the comics kind of addictive...

I agree... :XD:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

One thing I thought of, it's going to be an adjustment to read a page a day now as they come out after reading 700 something pages straight through. I guess it will give me more time to appreciate each page, since you can get pretty caught up in the reading and blast through the pages without looking at the art much.

p2gq.jpg

:lol: This is completely epic. It's probably one of the best storylines ive ever read.

It is giving me alot to think about too. Like ashe, I k now he is a boy under it all, but damn, It's hard to not make him out to be a girl. Plus I keep feeling in the back of my mind that I Want Ash and Emily to get together regardless of their predicament. Not for the girl on girl action, but because they are a perfect match and have gone through so much.

I'm only on like 450 or something, been reading all afternoon.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Wow, I shudder to think about just how many hours of people's lives I have taken by mentioning that comic. Just from those that posted admitting to reading it in these two threads, I'm probably up to about 120 hours. I think that's a personal record :-w

*high fives Rebdragon*

I have been waiting to use that line in RL :D

One thing I thought of, it's going to be an adjustment to read a page a day now as they come out after reading 700 something pages straight through. I guess it will give me more time to appreciate each page, since you can get pretty caught up in the reading and blast through the pages without looking at the art much.

No kidding, but at least Misfile is updated every weekday instead of most webcomics that fall into that 2 or 3 times a week deal.

2003676992682512083_rs.jpg