digitalstick

Best way to 99 ranged?

I'm currently almost 88 ranged and my goal is to get to 99. Using knives and arrows at fire giants, bloodvelds, or dust devils is my first option. My second choice is to hunt my own red chins and use them at the ape atoll dungeon. Which would be faster and more efficient?

zixiao123.png

I was level 88 range when I decided to go for 99 range. I decided to hunt my own chinchompas and I used them at Ape Atoll trust me it did not take me very long to reach my goal. I had to hunt nearly 45k chin's to accomplish the goal though. Since you are looking for the fastest/efficient method then I would have to say Ape Atoll. If you are looking for profit then dustdevils/bloodvelds is the way to go.

Good Luck. :)

queenvalerie.png

Buy a bow. Buy arrows. Shoot monsters.

Haha, but honestly, your best bet without costing loads of money or loads of time is to just buy a lot of iron or bronze arrows at camp out at Greater Demons at Yanille. You'll end up making profit from the rune full helms and clues, so you could even buy steel arrows if you wanted.

well, i think red chins would take me a lot less time so i'm going with that. Another question, should i hunt my own or make money and buy them?

zixiao123.png

Hunt your own. A trimmed hunter cape and ranged would be HAWT! :wink:

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

using chinc's at ape atoll is so fast, it might be faster for you to catch your own and use them instead of attacking fire giants

I've never seen Sixth Sense nor Inception nor many other popular movies and I intend to keep it that way.