How Much Free Space In Your Bank?

Vincent

just a poll. how much free space do you have in your bank? and put down whether you're f2p or p2p.

I have almost 11 rows empty; 86 empty spaces.

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just a poll because i'm bored. how much free space do you have in your bank? and put down whether you're f2p or p2p.

I have almost 11 rows empty; 86 empty spaces.

dude, like almost every f2p dude will say either "No space at all" or like 10 spaces max (wont have 10 spaces for long)

so yeah...me (f2p) none

So.....f2p and haven't got any bankspace?? go HERE!

unorclanpixelsigzu1.png

Thanks to the amazing talent of Jopie211 for the sig!

Finest Fist of Guthix Strategy Guide

I have about two whole pages of free bank space and that's after having enough room to collect every robe set in Gnome Village, Rellekka, and Canfis. 8-)

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Ive got around 5-7 rows...

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

At the moment ive got around 4-5 rows, but its building back up. Come the update tomorrow or tuesday i can see it getting full again. God knows what i'd be like if my friend hadn't flatpacked the highest of EVERY item in the wardrobe room for my house (99 cons friends ftw)

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

How many spaces I have free depends on what I'm wearing. If I have all my melee armor on, I have about 9-10 spaces available; when I have none on, it drops down to about 4. It's going to be a nightmare trying to fit the remaining three barrows sets I need in there . . .

I've never run out of space as a p2p, so I simply don't know what's the max. Can anyone enlighten me?
Not enough.

I'm not sure how many there are, but you could figure it out for yourself. Scroll down to the bottom of the bank and count the rows as you go, then multiply that by eight to get the number of spaces.

about -8 rows. I hate when I have membership payment problems.... <.<

:Jim: hey i got this new iPhone it plays music

:Priest: better thank jesus for creating a way to talk to other people

:Jim: you mean scientists?

:Priest: Blasphomey!

I hate people who say "oh no, not another useless thread -.- ", i mean, if it's so bad, make a topic yourself and don't bother posting.

OT: about 5-6 rows of space after cleaning out my bank slightly.

Doomy edit: I like sheep