Little League World Series

Sir_Gfdsa

I am at the Little League World Series. Is anyone else here? My brothers best friend is on the Coon Rapids, Minnestoa team. We lost and won 1-1. We have Arizona up next I think we need to win this one. My brothers best friend hit 2 homers last night. One of those the game winner.

IF YOU SUPPORT MN ALL THE WAY SAY SO TO BE A SUPPORTER!!!

People who support

-Me

-Everyone in Minnestoa

-jackalope14

-lemeja123

-bargong

• Like 1

SIRSIG.gif

Lol, they banned kids from having an imagination

I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS SO COOL AND AWESOME AT EVERYTHING LIKE SIGS AVVYS AND BANNERS!!

Under.gif

I'm from Hamilton County, Ohio, so I'm rooting for them obviously. I watched both of their games so far, and almost cried when that one kid from Mass. caught that would-be game winning homer. (not really)

Imo, if Hamilton doesn't win, as long as a team from the USA wins, I'm happy. (no offense to non-Americans)

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

I am at the Little League World Series. Is anyone else here? My brothers best friend is on the Coon Rapids, Minnestoa team. We lost and won 1-1. We have Texas up next I think we need to win this one. My brothers best friend hit 2 homers last night. One of those the game winner.

IF YOU SUPPORT MN ALL THE WAY SAY SO TO BE A SUPPORTER!!!

People who support

-Me

-Everyone in Minnestoa

WOOT I'M FROM MINNESOTA WOOO GO COON RAPIDS!~!~!~! :thumbsup:

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

that was sweeet when that kid from Mass. robbed that homer \'

anyone know if that made it onto SC top plays? and what number?

Sadly, it was #1

You guys on Ohio I hear are rocking up pool A.

Why yes...yes we are :D

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

People who don't support:

- Me

- Everyone in Hungary

- DaDieselDude05

- Sir_Gfdsa

- look_its_rob

:?

SIRSIG.gif

Lol, they banned kids from having an imagination

I LOVE THIS GUY HE IS SO COOL AND AWESOME AT EVERYTHING LIKE SIGS AVVYS AND BANNERS!!

Under.gif

Too bad Portland didnt make it... I guess i will support ya, i havent seen any of the games yet!

BTW: Does anyone know if they broadcast the Babe Ruth World Series, or if there even is one? Cause my town hosted the New England Regional Tourney, GO GOFFSTOWN!

SPLEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

that was sweeet when that kid from Mass. robbed that homer \'

anyone know if that made it onto SC top plays? and what number?

Sadly, it was #1

I know someone...Who knows someone...Who knows someone...Who knows that kid.

I think.

Anyways, I support Massachusetts. Obviously. But even more, I support Taiwan. They PWN. I don't know how they lost to Venezuela, but who cares, they still PWN.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Im from Minnesota, it's pretty cool to see a team from MN in there, and still winning too.

WOO THEY'RE STILL IN IT. lol at least they're not like the twins who lost in their first round of the playoffs :x

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

People who don't support:

- Me

- Everyone in Hungary

- DaDieselDude05

- Sir_Gfdsa

- look_its_rob

That was uncalled for.

I'm supporting Mass, but as long as a US team wins, I'm good.

goldphishies.jpeg

[>>Thanks to Yaff2 for Reaper,Trooper,and DOOM sigs, Navyplaya for nature sigs, Hardwick246 for gold sig, ThruItAll for Darkwatch and guitar sigs, and Aijiru for avvy!<<]

[>>Refresh for new Siggie!<<]

The current game is delayed =(

And I was looking forward to watching my two teams back to back...

Anyways, a few things.

I'm surprised about how many of the Walpole kids said that they liked Derek Jeter.

When they listed the most common players picked as a favorite player, I laughed extremely hard at how all 10 votes for Chien-Ming Wang were from Taiwan.

Currently, Oregon advanced, Ohio eliminated, Maryland eliminated, Saudi Arabia eliminated and the Netherlands eliminated. Texas, Venezuela and Japan might have advanced, I'm too lazy to check.

doublesmileyface1.png

I have a question about baseball:

Can other countries go into this apparant "world series" or is it one of those "only americans can get into this but we'll call it world series because it makes us feel like we're the best".

Can other countries go into this apparant "world series" or is it one of those "only americans can get into this but we'll call it world series because it makes us feel like we're the best".

Teams from around the world play in this.

And about the "makes us feel like we're the best" thing, When the world series was established, only Americans were playing baseball. I agree that we aren't the only ones now, but we aren't going to change over 100 years of tradition. Anyways, there IS a Canadian team in the MLB...

• Like 1

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Portsmouth got kicked out, my home town :( Well, at least we came in second last year \'

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Teams from around the world play in this.

And about the "makes us feel like we're the best" thing, When the world series was established, only Americans were playing baseball. I agree that we aren't the only ones now, but we aren't going to change over 100 years of tradition. Anyways, there IS a Canadian team in the MLB...

And that Canadian team is in the AMERICAN league. :lol:

And yep, this is everyone in the world. Except the USA automatically is in the final.

Anyways, Massachusetts got eliminated. :( But Taiwan is pwning Mexico right now. ::'

doublesmileyface1.png

And that Canadian team is in the AMERICAN league. :lol:

And yep, this is everyone in the world. Except the USA automatically is in the final.

Got me with the American League thing. #-o

But we HAVE been trying to reach out a little bit. We've had some games in Japan, and I believe some in the UK. :-k Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I don't see teams from different countries lining up at Bud Selig's office trying to join....

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy