Little League World Series

Sir_Gfdsa

And that Canadian team is in the AMERICAN league. :lol:

And yep, this is everyone in the world. Except the USA automatically is in the final.

Got me with the American League thing. #-o

But we HAVE been trying to reach out a little bit. We've had some games in Japan, and I believe some in the UK. :-k Correct me if I'm wrong.

But I don't see teams from different countries lining up at Bud Selig's office trying to join....

Adding international teams to the MLB or the World Series would ruin tradition. Even though it would finally be an actual World Series, still, I wouldn't like it one bit.

Anyways, there's now a World Baseball Classic. Pretty much the World Cup of baseball, except on a smaller scale. I wish they did it more often...And maybe even make it a bigger tournament...

Anyways, Taiwan won today, and I believe that automatically gets them into the semifinals. They have to play either Japan or Curacao, and bother are very good teams. It'll be one nice game to watch.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Taiwan's playing Japan in a few hours. This will be a heck of a game...I'd say that they're somewhat rivals.

Anyways, speaking of rivals, it's sort of a mini version of Red Sox/Yankees. Dice-K, of the Sox, is from Japan, while Chien-Ming Wang, of the Yankees, is from Taiwan.

Should be nice, hope Taiwan wins.

And now that we're in the quarterfinals, let's make picks on who'll win the whole thing. Even though I don't like it, I think Japan is going to win.

EDIT:

Taiwan got a nice 2-0 lead in the first...Gave it up in the fourth...But just scored again on a play at the plate. \'

Second Edit:

I was too busy watching the game to edit this for each run...But not like that would've been often.

What. A. Game. Tremendous pitching from both teams, and fatigue got Taiwan in the end. Oh well, I learned from the Red Sox. There's always next year. ::'

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.