items in your bank that will never be droped or used

wackoredhead

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "rare" orange cape people used to go to arguments with me not believing it exists. Oh the fun of keeping your very first Runescape item. ^^

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

My overly large collection of keys. Ever since I dropped melzars maze key I have never lost another one. The key ring helps but I still have almost 20 other keys to who knows what (I have 2 to the phenix weapon store). Most of my tiaras since I hate rc almost as much as farming. And my rod of ivandis (it has use outside of quest) because so far im to lazy to make a guthix balence potion.

And some quest junk like the books that dont go on the shelf, excalibur, ancient mace, and darklight (because I'm to cheep to make a proper house to store some of this stuff)

And last my 3 strange fruit. If I use them they wont be there when I need them, even though I wont take them out so that if I did need them I could use them. If you understood that last sentance you definatly deswereve a cookie. You can tell your parents I said it's ok :mrgreen:

The Dragon Long I got as a present as my first day as member, I don't let anyone touch it even though I don't use it myself.

Also, my very first dark bow I got as a drop the first day they were out, I use it on ocassion, but don't let anyone try it on and I'm not selling it.

croppedskill2ph6.png

621st person to achieve 99 slayer on December 3rd, 2007

177th person to 99 summoning on June 21st, 2008

Cut gems (I have 200+ sapphires), rune javelins (I keep waiting for the price to skyrocket....), and some addy ore I've gotten as a drop. One of these days, I'll be able to use it in smithing! :pray:

perfect grammar is one thing, typing like a drugged monkey and enjoying it is another

AMEN!

I have some addy (for getting tokens at the warriors' guild) and black stuff (from King's ransom; it may not be old, but it will stay there for a while :XD: ) in my bank that are unlikely to ever see daylight again (at least until I really start wanting that bank space :ohnoes: ).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

my several thousand bronze bolts

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Being F2P, I can't really afford to be sentimental, although I held onto my blurite sword way too long (recently dropped).

Aside from that, I used to train on the lesser demon in Melzar's maze (I enjoy solitude), and at one point I'd collected a couple hundred of those green keys. No real reason. They're untradable, so I couldn't even show them off. I just felt compelled to save them, like a hunter collecting antlers as trophies. :-P I eventually dropped them (one at a time, as they can't be noted) for that precious bank slot.

I also watched many questers die and lose some relatively decent items (from their perspective at least), and I always messaged them and gave it all back. That's just how I roll. The gratitude I received was always worth more than their value in gold anyway. :-)

I am F2P-only and therefore all my statements will reflect that and should be read accordingly.

I don't remember last time I used a body rune, but they're still in my bank next to my fires.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.