items in your bank that will never be droped or used

wackoredhead

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

easter and pumpkin.never took it out of my bank since i bought it months back.ive seen the rants about people misclicking and eating them :ohnoes:

oh the joys of owning rares :(

Note them :roll:

My HAM robes only ever come out when there's a new HAM quest.

The items I received as gifts from friends, the most important and oldest one being a Black Full Helm (t) that I received at the Shiva Tribute TET event. That has never been taken out of my bank since I got it.

I not only remember getting that helm in a clue, but giving it to you as well :).

Man, that was so long ago.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I have about 30 of each of the colored bird eggs. I know as soon as I get rid of them, Jagex will come out with some great use for them. :x

Berrakus.png

Dragon Drops - 10 Meds, 9 Legs, 5 Skirts, 2 Left Half

PM me to have any potions made or crafting done

My Blurite Sword that i duped when doing that quest back in f2p. I didnt even know what i was doing. I mined 2 blurite ores just in case, and i thought i might as well make 2 swords out of it.

Does anyone know if you can make a blurite sword after the quest is completed?

i used to keep a random swordfish i found when i was new to the game, but after i started fishing swordfish, it kind of became less valuable....

now i collect mystery boxes...

My collection of 9 tinderboxes. I dont know why, but I never have owned more or less than 9. They're the first item i ever had, and they're in the first space in my bank. Now they truly are pointless now I can just use a bow...

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Ahh lets see the 50 or so frog tokens i have also the zammy robes i got myself because someone told me i could sell them for 10k ea :uhh: :XD:

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

My spirit tree seed, not high enough farming lvl to use it, too important to drop. And my bird's eggs, hoping for an update to make them do something

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

500+ tallys, 170+ chef hats, lots of randoms, addy t kite which i got from random person, 600+ gems, 1k+ chaos and some deaths. don't know why im keeping all that when i could get some xp from all that and some bankspace

natasa777.jpegavatar175ed1.gif

refresh to see another sig

F2p forever

my log from 99 woodcutting <3: and the 99 uncut sapphires i got from a friend for 99.... I'll only cut the new ones i get. both fairly new but eventually they'll move near the top of my bank.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

santa.

EDIT: well i keep that on my head daily, so it doesn't count. so lets say...

40 Frog tokens?

Same, except when I wear mine I get paranoid, so I dont wear it often.

Pasty.png

Does anyone know if you can make a blurite sword after the quest is completed?

No, you cannot. This is why I agonized over the decision to drop my blurite sword, which I had gotten the same way you did (the only way you can acquire one, in fact). Once it's dropped, you can never get it back by any means whatsoever.

For F2Pers I'd say bite the bullet and drop it, as it's literally worthless. For P2P...meh, might as well keep it alongside those equally worthless burnt fish and beer glasses...

I am F2P-only and therefore all my statements will reflect that and should be read accordingly.

D skirt. It was a drop from an iron drag quite a while ago but I have always been too lazy to sell it or even use it (me thinks it looks ugly on a male avatar), so I have been keeping it ever since.

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Wow I have tons of stuff XD But of course, I haven't logged on RS for several weeks so I can't think of many right now :wall:

- Armour. I don't train combat so I haven't touched any of my rune, dragon or god armour.

- Random clothing (skirts, shirts, hats, etc.). I keep thinking I'll wear them, so I don't have the heart to drop them, but they pretty much just sit there unworn :P

- A large stock of oak logs. I keep telling myself I'll make them into planks but probably never will.

- A couple thousand gems (all kinds)

- My raw sea turtle and manta ray (they're adorable <3:)

And loads of other things that I never touch but can't think of at the moment :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

-10k Ectotokens - A reminder of all that fun ectoing.

-Bronze daggers (p+) and (p++) - Unique and most of the poisons from friends.

-Rune axe - oldest item I know of in my bank.

-Black naval hat - from the day TB was released.

-Full void knight - <3 it

-Quest cape - First achievement cape and owned since October 2006.

That's all I can think of. :)

My 5 Top and 3 bottom blue wizards robes from f2p maze key and my toy horse. :)

Also all my tiaras

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

My pirate message from Pirate's treasure, I just like pirates too much ::'

Also the Intel report from shield of Arrav, I have a thing about souvenirs.

Legil_galad2.png

Woodcutting does not raise your combat level because most people do not play as yew trees.

I won't ever use any of my Defenders below Addy (I have all of them) or all my gems which I am collecting

mstrgmr11.png

Joined RS2: Late May/Early June 2006

100 Combat achieved on June 30, 2007 All skills 60+ achieved on August 22, 2007

Quest Cape achieved on September 8, 2007, at 104 Combat

Check out my blog to 85 Slayer!