Pressured to Player Kill-How to Defeat it

Twist of Fate

Its peoples ego that gets them killed. A perfect example happened a few days ago, some idiots were arguing and one goaded the other into fighting, i'm sorry if some people have points to prove to random people over the internet but its your own bloody fault if you actually fight someone just because they insulted you.

3. The player uses unfair methods despite what they tell you such as freezing you, teleblocking you, or even potting up

How's is potting up unfair? you could of easley of done it to.

daylen24000.png

daylen24000.png

Player-Killing? "Pressure" to PK??? Since when is PKing Marijuana? #-o

Seriously... I don't understand the point of this thread. <.< There is a very, VERY, VERY simple thing you can do in a situation like that, and it involves one word, and one word only: NO

newsigac5.png

Just remember: your mother said never to talk to strangers. :D

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Here's my approach

PKer: Wanna dm?

Winged Fish: not really

PKer: Why not?

Winged Fish: idk

PKer: it's cuz ur scared lol

Winged Fish: nah

PKer: nooooob

*adds to ignore*

Winged Fish: gratz, you just made my ignore list.

sometimes it's fun to just say that you put them on your ignore list, even if you don't because it's funny to watch their reaction. Either way, don't say anything after that :P

Mithdragonsig5.jpg

Your an idiot. Next you'll be trying to post this as the world's greatest guide in the Player Made Guides <.<

I can't believe you actually thought that so many people believe a pure to be truthful and to "not use pray or food"

Back playing Rs with some vigour for once, Visit my blog and check out what im up too.. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=690785

sigagainus2.png

We should have a sticky for things like this I could add my

"Remember to breath guide!

Tested by David & Victoria Beckham"

Personally I just ignore them, or say no I don't want to fight you because I am trying to sell something... & walk off its simple really.

If they continue to ask you tell them to go to the desktop open My network places, right click the local network and read out the device address you then promptly open tellnet scan there computer for an open port, open the remote desktop and past the pre-made wallpaper that says I upset Roswell Crash and now I have been owned as there desktop wallpaper.

If they continue you may then start deleting files :thumbsup:

Used to be a lot better with wack-a-mole all kids love to play games :wink:

in 5 years, not once has this happened to me. ppl cant insult me with things like that. i have been chalenged to stake, but i just say "im afraid i dont need your money, but ty neway" and they go away

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come