navyplaya

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofcourse I'll comment 8-)

My 2 favorites: Second and Third.

About the second:

Great that you took the plants for focus, almost seems a Painting-like photo. The viewer knows what is blurred, you put the focus on the plants and that makes this photo interesting. If you did reverse the focus, the viewer would probably see what he expected, a dark lake with a horizon.

About the third:

I thought I saw a bottle of beer in the lake at first, but I guess they're boeys (?) or something. Nice photo, I like the colors. Image quality is pretty good too.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

Thanks for the comment woop :)

My favorite one is probably also the second one. Only problem is the orange fringing around the trees about where the sun is. :(

Ya the things floating in the third one are buoys* :wink:

The image quality is definitely thanks to the new camera... I've gone from 5 to 10 mps :lol:

:cry: (Sad face for low response)

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

That's true. I think also that Galleries some how scare people away from posting... doesn't really make since, but I bet if I had made a separate post with these photos, I would have more replies. Just a theory though.

On topic:

My teacher wants me to do some portraits of her daughter next weekend so we'll see how that goes. Also hope to do some more shooting before that, so expect more soon.

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

• 2 weeks later...

Dodge Viper! =P~

I would love to photograph that car...

The photo looks ok, but you could have done alot more with it. The lamps/logo at the front/weels/the stripes are all great subjects, and turn out real good if you light them well.

A pro and a con about the composition:

Pro: I like the contrast between the old branches on the way and the car.

Con: I wonder how it would look under a blue sky, the sun seems to be shining. In that case, you could leave the branches out.

carsignatureis3.jpg

[http://woopidoo2.deviantart.com]

[Tip.it Moderator from Dec 10, 2006 to 03 Sep, 2008]

• 1 year later...

Well this is my first post in almost two years, I've been extremely busy with school and haven't had much time to photograph much less keep up with the forums. Here are just a few photos I have taken in the past two years. I have much much more, but they need to be edited still and etc. I'm hoping I'll be able to keep in touch a little more. Anyways, here they are, expect more in the future.

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

Oh hey, I've never seen you around before, but clearly you were here before me. :P

Amazing photos, I like the one with the girl the most.

Is it okay if I make it my background?!?! :D

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Oh hey, I've never seen you around before, but clearly you were here before me. :P

Amazing photos, I like the one with the girl the most.

Is it okay if I make it my background?!?! :D

Haha yeah, I think I was leaving around the same time you got to the forums. :razz:

I suppose that would be alright, but I would prefer if you waited till I posted an edit with my signiture on it... not really a big deal since its just your background though if you don't feel like waiting.

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

oh wow at the shots in the Fuji "S5200" folder, absolutely love them, and the photo in the very first folder before that, that silhouette is just brilliant, its people like you that inspired me into art in the first place, I knew a guy in school, all those years ago, who had just the same knack for finding the perfect shots.

Torne apart between 2 worlds, with loves, dangers and worries in both. Can I be worth it?