Owen Wilson tries to comit suicide

indy500fan

did you even read my post?

Yeah, you're comparing a meth addict to a comedian that doesn't have any known problem.

Let me ask you something, what drugs have you been taking?

Ok, so meth may contribute to the fact that he attempted suicide, although it doesn't contribute to the fact that he miraculously survived from a gun shot to the head. LP's point is, that it's obscured of you to pass off Owen's attempted suicide to be "for attention", when someone attempting suicide by shooting themselves in the head, and fails, was surely not doing it for attention.

Did you read the website? Meth IS the reason he shot himself.

Sorry if I hurt your buddy Owen's feelings bro. I never said I'm sure it's attention, I was just guessing (hence the question mark in my post).

Maybe he realised he's an unfunny, untalented, waste of space?

Like you?

tee hee

Very true, but can I get paid millions as well pl0x?

:( well heres a cookie and a glass of cyanide

*insert edible treats here*

Probably high...
Dude, have you ever tried getting anything meaningful done while high? If he was high he probably found a box of cookies or something shiney on a key chain long before he found a knife...

Seriously, that was just a stupid blanket statement -.-

I'm sure he had his reasons, but I doubt it was attention. Most actors can't walk the street without getting noticed. If he was that starved for attention he could just drop his pants randomly while in public.

It's sad if he did it over failed love, do you know what I always find funny about movie stars, they go out with other movie stars and when it doesn't work they think that was love, obviously in some cases it may be, but why are they always going out with other movie stars? Not like a rule, I doubt most of them are in love. And for Wilson, he's a star, not like he couldn't have any woman he wanted...

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

It's sad if he did it over failed love, do you know what I always find funny about movie stars, they go out with other movie stars and when it doesn't work they think that was love, obviously in some cases it may be, but why are they always going out with other movie stars? Not like a rule, I doubt most of them are in love. And for Wilson, he's a star, not like he couldn't have any woman he wanted...

Well movies stars are very likely to meet other movie stars, they work together after all...

Everybody needs love. If a person has enough love, this person won't start a suicide attempt. So in some way it's always a cry for.. well not exactly attention, but for love. It's just that the love you receive from outside is a reflection of that inside you, so you have to find love within and not outside of you. When somebodys suicide attempt is doomed to fail, they probably love themselfs enough to not let them die.

I really dont care anymore. I'm so fed up of celebrity culture and I really just have no interest in their personal lives anymore.

As for suicide, its annoys me so much everyone boo hooing about how much thier lives suck. A good friend of mine did a "cry for help" suicide attempt, unfortunatly she took too many pills and it was too late to save her. She didnt really want to die but she did :(

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I really dont care anymore. I'm so fed up of celebrity culture and I really just have no interest in their personal lives anymore.

Word, that whole stupid [bleep] going to jail incident (Paris Hilton), was pathetic. Local TV stations even interrupted regular programs to air that interview with Larry King.

Can society get any lower?

Can society get any lower?

Don't tempt fate. I think that we're going to get worse before we get better.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Update-

Owen Wilson drops out of upcoming movie

Owen Wilson, hospitalised after an apparent suicide attempt, has dropped out of the upcoming ensemble comedy Tropic Thunder, film industry trade papers reported Wednesday.

Wilson will not appear in the DreamWorks movie, already six weeks into production in Hawaii, Daily Variety and The Hollywood Reporter said, citing sources they didn't identify.

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,

We people on the pavement looked at him:

He was a gentleman from sole to crown,

Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,

And he was always human when he talked;

But still he fluttered pulses when he said,

"Good-morning," and he glittered when he walked.

And he was richÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ã

money isnt every thing RUN DMC can tell you that. you just cant run out of being a star, unless u run away and live in the woods. like in missing in america, but that was after veitnam.

My pure's stats:

str:70

attc:35

def:4

range:72

mage:70

hp:70