Why Are Ring of Recoil's Hated?

daver

Most ppl get annoyed when I use ring of recoil. I have 300 so I am going to use them.

I get called noob, narb, etc.

They go "ring of recoil?" I go "no, forging"...

What are your thoughts?

delimli7.jpg

i really dont care and dont see many who do
Thanks for your input.

what i mean is: I dont care what ring you wear. and i dont think many people do care about rings. the ones who do care are a minority

They just don't want to get hit for a 1 or 2 I guess. It's like the whole "honor" deal in the wild, just ignore it.

You will be called a noob one way or another (by fighting back for example).

Personnally, I don't give a freakin' *cabbage* about it. You're free to do whatever you want. Jagex put it into the game so that it would be used.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

I use one every time I pk and never been called a noob for it. :-k

I've been called noob in both the fight caves and CW for using one. I really don't know why people flame you for it, I just don't care. If I had to care every time I've been called a noob, I'd have committed suicide at least 3 times now.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

It annoys me

When I'm in cw hitting 20's and they heal i get 20-30 extra before they die. Which realy makes me mad.

So i say recoil noob :lol:

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Let me guess.. the people calling you noobs are pures right?

just a guess, but i wont be surprised if im right lol

Its the same thing with having def or prayer turned on...

"Def noob".. right, because i spent the time and effort to train a skill that makes me a noob?

Just ignore what they say, and be satisfied with the fact that they are admitting that you are too good for them. Cos in essence that is what they are saying.. by complaining about an extra 1 or 2 hits they are admitting to that they are having difficulty killing you lol

Rsfunnyconvo.jpg

Isloman.png

1700+ Total!! QP Cape! W23 resident.

I use it all the time in the duel arena... its just a legitimate way to win, nothing in it really.

gah ha ha ha! I was able just able to land a finishing blow with my ring of recoil! gah ha ha ha ha!!!

pre2asoldierofthekingce8.png

I'll show you how terrifying a true Christian can be!

It's Xewleer: ZEW le ar, got it memorized?

Hermit of the Varrock Library and its proud guard.

A lot of people don't like them used in duels, fight pits, or places where its a even 1v1 fight. People think its unfair, i also go "recoil?" when I hit somone and they have it on because maybe they forgot to take it off.

I love using it against the Kq, makes things quicker.

randomkcopyq.png

A lot of people don't like them used in duels, fight pits, or places where its a even 1v1 fight. People think its unfair, i also go "recoil?" when I hit somone and they have it on because maybe they forgot to take it off.
Well that's just childish, it's part of the game. If it bothers them so much they should use a ring of recoil. There's no difference between that and pots and armour etc.

RSN: Kingdom196.

well, if i were fighting someone and kept getting hit every time i dealt damage, i'd be annoyed too. not necessarily annoyed enough to go making fun of the recoiler, but enough to go "aww recoil -.-"

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.