My story of team lurers.

Infi

The journey began when I was standing in Edgeville bank, all was well.

I was wearing my beloved Santa Hat which I worked hard to obtain.

Out of the blue, a level 44 comes out, no naming names and requests a picture with me. I was in a good mood, and agreed. Hey, this games' for fun right? So she brings me to the house behind Edgeville and pulls out a Blue Partyhat. She stated her boyfriend was quitting, and she felt like quitting as well. A very believable story in this circumstance. She showed me 87M cash, a Blue Partyhat and a Seers Ring (Strangely?). So she gives me a Varrock Teletab and says her private drop party is being held there. I click on it, and am at Varrock. She walks to me around the construction area where I am starting to have suspicions. So that's were my plan hatched. I tell her I am having internet problems, so I frantically am telling my friend to bring me a super set, sharks, and a DDS. I go into another world, briefly accept the items being offered to me, and quickly hop back. It was about 3 minutes to go in between worlds. I apologize, but nonetheless am ready. At this point my heart is pounding because I am risking a Santa Hat here, but I had a teleport tablet on. She brings me to the wilderness ditch, which is what I expected. She says: "Hmm, I've never seen this river here before". She hops over it, and comes back. A few moments later I see coins, and I make a run for it. I drank my super set while running, and nonetheless I see a giant ice cube forming around my character's pitiful body. I get ready. A man in Ahrims, whip, Rune defender and a fire cape comes at me, spec'ing me. But I did not go down without a fight. The most miraculous thing happened that time. I managed to use two DDS specials, and redbar him. He was down with a final special attack: 1-1. Still shocked, I picked up the loot. The 44 went to the spot, attempting to loot, but didn't say a word. I summoned my friend to bring me nature runes, as he was nearby, but out of sight just in case something had happened to me. Surely enough, the attacker of mine came back, seeking his fire cape. I wanted him to pay and did something very cruel: I entangled him. He was not able to reach his fire cape. He cursed at me, and although I felt bad, I felt that this was his comeuppance for participating in my demise. I quickly banked, and felt that this was a thrilling adventure. This was a true story. If you wish, post your thrilling stories of lurers, despite it being bad or good. Please PM me if you think this is in the wrong section, as I'll put up a case why this deserves a thread. :)

Thanks for reading,

inf4m0us911.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice story. What loot did you get out of it?

Some Ahrims, DDS, and a Glory Amulet.

I would like to post a picture, but I was too "in-the-moment" at that time. So you'll just have to take my word if you can. :)

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

You crossed the line with the entangling.

That is honestly just flat out wrong.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

And what is luring him into the wilderness where he would be unaware of an attack being planned against him for his Santa Hat (if he were to be so oblivious)? Is that not "honestly just flat out wrong?"

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I believe I have worked hard for my Santa. If I came back and asked for my Santa, would he give it back? I think not. Cruel as it seems, it was a spur of the moment and possibly hinder his luring in the near future.

On a side note: Let's keep this discussion clean. I wouldn't like to get it locked. :wink:

dude, that has got to be one of the best stories i heard, grats on costing a lurer his cape :wink: he had it coming

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Nice job entangling him. Those lurers deserve what they got, too bad you couldn't have killed the level 44, too.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

Telegrab also works, but meh... It's not that fun! :twisted:

And by the way, I approve of your entangling him, and I'd have done the same, even if it felt wrong afterwards, he was the one that lured you in the first place.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

NICE! If that ever happens to me, I'll just get my friend to bring gear + telegrabs so i can telegrab whatever they drop. Btw, how much money did the lvl 44 drop?

10k. It was sad really. She didn't go close to a bank, but she traded someone in the bar while screaming "Can you please leave!" (Kinda obvious)

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: =D> =D>

That's pure awesomeness :] he deserves to lose his cape and heck even more. It may be cruel but oh well, he had it coming. Too bad the 44 couldn't perish as well :(

linkdg0.jpg

Check out my blog! (Click the image)

Thanks to Stalesoul for the sig!

And luring a santa isn't? You cross the line starting it, the other has every right to cross the line ending it.

Gj for showing a lurer not to mess with you :P, amazing that you managed to bash him so quick without getting killed yourself though.

Hevendor_Guy.png

rsdeadzm5.png

There's cake through here, apparently.