Tip.its top 20 best video games of all time (part 1)

lavaownz

Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals(SNES)- The reason why I am mentioning this game is because many upon many games have tried to emulates it's 99 floor dungeon called the "Ancient Cave." The reason why this dungeon puts it into the top 20 is because it has contributed the most in dungeon-crawling as well as a dungeon that never grows stale as it is never the same twice.

Ancient Cave Quirks

1. the sheer randomness about rather or not you would get something you needed on the early floors a.k.a healing spells,weapons, and armor.

2. the Ancient Cave froced you to learn all of the weaknesses and strengths of your enemies because you were not guranteed to make it to the bottom since you started on level 1 everytime you entered.

3. the 10 iris treasures, including the "Juggernaut jelly" or simply known as "Master", could take hours, days, months, or even years to as this cave is nothing more than a side-quesrt and not affiliated to the main storyline.

4. This rather long in-depth Faq for the dungeon itself should help explain it further http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/588451/36182

Final Fantasy 7(PS1)- for bringing video-games mainstream

Final Fantasy I(NES)- for creating the modern class system on which many games are based on now and which Final Fantasy III built upon even further.

Zelda(NES)- For pushing the definition of what it means to be an action/adventure game and continues to outperform with each and every new installment in the series.

Mortal Kombat Series- for causing the controversy all those years ago about whether or not the gaming industry would be regulated by itself or government.

hmm I think these will do for now

Quote - Revenge is such a nasty thing that only breeds more vengeful souls, but in some situations revenge does not even need to be sought out, but only bided.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You've listed AoE II:AoK,but the expansion(Conquerors) was more awesome,anyway my vote goes to Age of Empires II, Age of Kings(or Conquerors if its up)

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

1. Half-Life 2(PC) - Nerdy scientist (1) turns into a badass nerdy scientist with a CROWBAR!(2)

2. Counter-Strike:Source(PC) - Gotta love 1.6, but I choose this because of the gameplay and better engine.

3. Knights of the Old Republic(PC) - Awesome. Just awesome.

4. Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy(PC) - Good, but the storyline was inferior compared to its predecessor.

5. Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Outcast(PC) - Classic. I love every aspect of this game. Storyline, awesome. Graphics, I love them. Gameplay, well, yeah.

• 1 month later...