Tip.it Times Presents: Interview with Syzygy

MPM

Here's the most amazing thing for me:

The #1 F2Per in the game (Syzygy) has EXACTLY the same skill total (1481) as the #1 pure skiller in the game (Zzzamorak). I kid you not. Go look it up.

Do they do that on purpose?

but it apears as if the purple gloves (the last itum in his bank) is members... can anyone else comfirm this?

Purple gloves can only be acquired on P2P, but they can be traded and worn in F2P.

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, that amazing! i wonder if anyone else is even close... but it apears as if the purple gloves (the last itum in his bank) is members... can anyone else comfirm this?

The purple gloves are F2P items. I could run around in my free character with only purple gloves if you want.

tfssig.png

I enjoyed reading this article.

Really interesting. :)

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Great article and interview, I enjoyed reading this a lot! :D Out of all the interviews I've read, I'd like to talk to this guy the most; the interview was really interesting. :)

Thanks for this. ^^

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

Really nice read.

As an adult player, I like reading about other adult players (makes me feel less crazy, I guess :lol: ). Thanks for making this one.

And Syzygy, if you read this: That is an awesome achievement and dedication! =D> Very admireable, and it's nice to see that you seem really down to earth. Feel free to add me if you want to, there are more of us oldies in-game than you think. ;)

Laikrob

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

seems like most f2p likes smithing as their fav skill.

yeah. its weird since f2p has such a hard time turning a profit from it. f2p doesnt get cannonballs, or ironheads, or knives or any of that.

smithing steel plates nets you a max of 1200gp for every 3000 you invest...

cant turn a profit until full addy at 88 and even then, youre barely breaking even.

Wow! Personally, I would be unable to resist members in his position, the call of double nats would be too strong for me! Syzygy, I wish you the best of luck with your remaining 9 lvls.

crunchbag.png

Proud owner of Legends Cape since 10.03.07

Completed Desert Treasure on 21.03.07

First achieved Quest Cape on 14.08.07 at 89 combat

Great interview. Whoever asked those questions must be really awesome too :wink: \'

I never knew he was 44 until I asked him at the end.. While asking him the questions he sounded so young and full of youth.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Nice interview but he'll be in a rut once he maxes out. Nothing left to do (besides the 1-2 yearly updates lol) but max out xp I guess :? . So in a way I guess he screwed himself :lol: . Go p2p and be a nobody as well as be pissed at the faster xp/h rate or stay famous in f2p; bored out of your mind with crowds of idiots, but be ranked #1.

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

TETsig.jpeg

YOU! ATTEND TET EVENTS! CLICK HERE!

Guest ejp2005

That is pretty amazing!

ps

Anyone got the link for that top f2p list?

I seen it before but I can't remember where... :-k

Nice interview but he'll be in a rut once he maxes out. Nothing left to do (besides the 1-2 yearly updates lol) but max out xp I guess :? . So in a way I guess he screwed himself :lol: . Go p2p and be a nobody as well as be pissed at the faster xp/h rate or stay famous in f2p; bored out of your mind with crowds of idiots, but be ranked #1.

What a negative view on things u have.

I am also f2p-only, and have always been.

I don't get why p2p players moan and groan about f2p being filled with newbs and idiots.. I know I don't run into them, and I'm sure syzygy has a lighter view on things as well..

Maybe the whiners should consider this one thing, the next time they are surrounded by fools and newbs , remember this : Poo attracts flies. \'

He'll probably do the same thing all the other players with maxed stats do, set goals like 50mil exp etc.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Maybe the whiners should consider this one thing, the next time they are surrounded by fools and newbs , remember this : Poo attracts flies. \'
Hahaha. \'

That was a pretty good interview. Good luck to you, Syzygy, on your remaining levels. ::'

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!