Tip.it Times Presents: Interview with Syzygy

MPM

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was interesting to read about the top f2p player. Nice work!

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

I might be an enemy of him.... err... I mean... an ally of him, but its interesting who will bring him down. Ill try it with runecrafting. Tell me, how many more f2ps onlys are here that are high leveled? I'm one. \' .

22031_s.gif

I might be an enemy of him.... err... I mean... an ally of him, but its interesting who will bring him down. Ill try it with runecrafting. Tell me, how many more f2ps onlys are here that are high leveled? I'm one. \' .

I could give you a list of TIF people here who are F2P and high leveled.

tfssig.png

syzencounteryi2.png

That was me meeting him in scaperune. I was in his chat talking to him. Amazing how patient he is. He has had the chat open ever since Clan Chat was released <3:.

Interesting that you met in scaperune. I join his chat before but never seen him in there yet.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

syzencounteryi2.png

That was me meeting him in scaperune. I was in his chat talking to him. Amazing how patient he is. He has had the chat open ever since Clan Chat was released <3:.

Whenever I runecraft he always seems to be there too. He's not one of those high level players who ignores everyone. Even in W16, when it is impossible to talk between all the trades, he still manages to chat with everyone.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

---

PS. Only thing I wonder, why is there no green dragonhide vambs in the bank?

That bugged me too when I saw that. Who knows lol.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

I met Syzygy in W4 in Ice Caves on my pure, R0b1nho0d Pk, I was pretty shocked to see him, I talked with him for a while and I asked why they didn't do an interview on Tif about him, he said he did an interview once but that it never got published. We had a long long talk and then he teled and came back with 3k iron arrows for me.

Syzygy is probably the nicest player i've ever met.

I enjoyed reading this. Great interview. <3:

EDIT: Some pictures to prove i've seen him:

syzygyki3.png

syzygytifcm9.png

<3:

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

This was a very interesting interview. I admire all that he has done in the F2P world. A very refreshing and honest interview with a person that has a down to earth, not all about me, personality. Kudos on coming through with an excellent interview. :)

mistress_glo.png

Thank you Tip.It for the interview. Syzygy is hands down the most impressive player in the game. That's just my honest opinion. I admire all the top players, but it takes a whole different breed to achieve greatness in F2P. His stats serve to remind people just how brutal Prayer is to level, and why no [strictly] F2P players have achieved level-126 (AFAIK).

The interviews are one of my favorite parts of Tip.It, but this was the first one that made me grin from ear to ear when I saw it. It was cool to learn that Syzygy is an adult, as I am. This is the only famous player who I actually wish was on my friends list. As a fellow F2Per, I would love to be able to pick his brain!

For those who wondered why he has no god armor, you have to remember that they have the same bonuses as plain rune, which he is more likely to accumulate duplicates of over time. There's simply no reason to own god armor, aside from appearances. As for rares, again, with bank space at a premium you have to make compromises, and raw materials will trump frivolous trinkets every time. The only way for an F2Per to justify rares is as a way to bank more wealth if you've reached the limit in coinage.

Keep the faith Syzygy, don't spoil the most impressive account in RuneScape with the taint of membership! :lol:

I am F2P-only and therefore all my statements will reflect that and should be read accordingly.

This was a recent interview? Why is his money still yellow then? Maybe it's just an old picture...

Yeah, I bet it is a pretty old picture. I was talking to him today, and he had about 100k+ tiaras.

Yeh when we updated the interview he said to keep the bank pic.

"Nothing much has changed lol"

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

I'd agree that the guy has a lot of patience, but... sad to say, the reason that macroing works is because once you learn what you're doing, it's just clicking in the same spot 100 million times. Sure you get the occasional random event, and I'm totally against macros, but still, the reason I don't play very much lately is because of the monotony of it. And I don't want to spend the money on becoming a member :).

hmtourniquet.png

F2P has it hard lol. For a member to train prayer and crafting, its long and boring. for a free player, its extremely long and extremely boring, due to the tiny amounts of exp you get. big bones give 15 exp. I'm amazed this guy came so far without once becoming a member.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.