Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tip.it Times Presents: Interview with Syzygy

• Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

hmtourniquet
[ Display Name History ]

hmtourniquet

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 29 posts
I'd agree that the guy has a lot of patience, but... sad to say, the reason that macroing works is because once you learn what you're doing, it's just clicking in the same spot 100 million times. Sure you get the occasional random event, and I'm totally against macros, but still, the reason I don't play very much lately is because of the monotony of it. And I don't want to spend the money on becoming a member :).

Rahila
[ Display Name History ]

Rahila

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 872 posts
  • RSN:rahila
that's insane...i still think he people should just get p2p if their going to play so much...

warren211
[ Display Name History ]

warren211

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,718 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Epic Warren
  • Clan:Lady Heinous cc
F2P has it hard lol. For a member to train prayer and crafting, its long and boring. for a free player, its extremely long and extremely boring, due to the tiny amounts of exp you get. big bones give 15 exp. I'm amazed this guy came so far without once becoming a member.

Posted Image
Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

decebal
[ Display Name History ]

decebal

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Decebalus6
Posted Image

w00t! was getting gold when ive seen him log on, Gone to excited though :oops: . and yes he is down to earth.

Posted Image

mixmasterpker
[ Display Name History ]

mixmasterpker

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 13 posts
good interview, i like how dedicated he is to f2p, his bank account looks awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users