Lightning

Lightning leaves the building

Sad to see such a helpful person go...

Be sure to pop inot IRC every so often! I hope you succeed in RL, and most importantly, have fun :D

Thank you for making Scapeboard and Tip.it the best forums of their time.

You'll be missed.

160vy.png

Thank you for everything you have done here, you will be missed.

Your leaving us? Well I wish you luck in whatever you're going to do.

Why is it when someone else posts a quitting topic it gets locked but if an admin does it's all ok?
How dare you... <.<. Show some respect... it's Lightning for God's sake. Without her tipit wouldn't be what it is today.

When the hell was I disrespetful? :roll: I asked a bloody question, I wasn't rude or anything.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Today is a sad, sad day. One of the original founders of tip it is leaving. While I did not know you personally Lightning, I know of what you have done for these boards and I'm greatful for everything. I wish you the best of luck in the real world.

I also support your admin arvatar being permanent, and I think that tipit should create a "Hall of fame" of some of the best people to ever grace these forums, so that they are never forgotten. Lightning, you should be the first inductee.

Why is it when someone else posts a quitting topic it gets locked but if an admin does it's all ok?
How dare you... <.<. Show some respect... it's Lightning for God's sake. Without her tipit wouldn't be what it is today.

When the hell was I disrespetful? :roll: I asked a bloody question, I wasn't rude or anything.

Because its Lightning. The founders of tipit deserve their own topic.

You were being disrespecful because it's Lightning, now show her some of the respect she has earned, and deserves.

light...

no...

arg

All I learned in life, I learned on Tip.it

It's important for staff members to make it known that they're leaving, so they will not be contacted in the future regarding forum issues. Otherwise they'll just slip away unnoticed and people will continue to contact them when they have questions, comments or concerns.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

You were being disrespecful because it's Lightning, now show her some of the respect she has earned, and deserves.

I really see no disrespect in that question =p

by lightning! i hardly knew ya.... in fact I never knew yah :cry:

hey lightning,im shot5times,not sure if you remember me from back in 01,but we had our feuds,but all is well in the past.

you have done alotttt for the game and for this forum,possibly leading one of the biggest fansites ever for a MMORPG.im sure everyone here appreciates you as much as I do =) good luck in the future with everything!

Lmao that just cracked me up!

heheh well ermmm f you bored 5 shots... we could start again lol.. but i'm out of pactice lol.. you was seriouisy fun to play with and neve forgotton ;)

lol i'm still cracked up ;)

helll i needed a laugh and i knw you are a devil :twisted:

Bye Lightning!

Thanks alot for everything you have done for Tip.it!

I am sorry to hear that you are leaving, Lightning! :(

You will be missed greatly!

Best of luck in the real world!

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

I dont know..but strangly

i met a guy today who eventually asked me if you were still on tip.it

He joined today just to talk to you #-o

and now i see u leave

To be honest i dont know u or any founders of tip.it

goodluck in life

and for the RSI there special keyboards for em..

it takes away the pain..a little bit

I always tell the truth even when I lie

I never really got to meet you, but I'm really sorry to see you go :( Heard about you shortly after I started using Tip (years ago now, though certainly not as long as the site's been around)... your work really is appreciated.

I suck at writing goodbyes :(

Bye :(

saidinwotsmall2zo.jpg

Add your blog to the BlogScape Index!

SaidinWoT can now be tracked easily on weekends - Erm, maybe when I start playing again.

Levels do not measure intelligence OR maturity.

Today is a sad, sad day. One of the original founders of tip it is leaving. While I did not know you personally Lightning, I know of what you have done for these boards and I'm greatful for everything. I wish you the best of luck in the real world.

I also support your admin arvatar being permanent, and I think that tipit should create a "Hall of fame" of some of the best people to ever grace these forums, so that they are never forgotten. Lightning, you should be the first inductee.

Because its Lightning. The founders of tipit deserve their own topic.

guys please please get his right..

Silverion has always owned this site, there was NEVER a partnership between us. I di at the time what i thought was right to do, without Silverion kowing.. I hope what i did back then was right.. I feel yes i was right thought hte host we had back then sucked badly but it was a stop gap.. until silverion had the time and the resources to make officail tip.it boards again.

ALot remember me from scapeaboard and yes we all had to take alot of crap while we was there and i was there if needed, but things change guys.. scapebaord went a long time ago along with a few good friends of mine and yet still miss greatly.

As i said .. you have a great crew here to update site, a good admin team if needed and mods as well..... my job was done a long time ago...

BE happy OKAY

pls..

I never knew you personally, or much at all. But it is always sad when somebody leaves their friends and past behind.

L-oving

I-ntelligent

G-reat

H-appy

T-errific

N-ice

I-nventive

(G)N-arly (lol)

G-enerous

:cry:

goodbye lightning

runescape just lost another great player

Alas, I never got to meet you directly, but the one time I was able to speak with you I was impressed. This is a sad day for us all, and I hope that someday circumstances will let you come in contact with us again. Until then, best of luck in whatever life leads you to.

We'll miss you :( .

Im leaving tip it too i guess, your the only admin i hold any respect for here on tip it anymore maria, you were hella cool when we were in mk together too <3: , this game wont be the same without you.

If you ever come back and need anything just message me and you got it.

Goodbye Lighty, the days where I would obsess about seeing you online will be gone.

:boohoo:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

Omg no!

We'll ALL miss you.

Good luck with yourlife :)

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

:cry:

Lightning there aren't words to describe how Tip.It itself is mourning this loss. Sad to see you go Lightning. I never knew you directly, but anyone who helps build Tip.It is a god.

Have fun times with your other jobs, and good luck in all aspects that life will continue to bring to you.

Today is a sad day and you already know how I feel about seeing you go Maria. You will be missed greatly, I know I've only known you for around a year, but there's no doubt I consider you a friend and I am honoured to say I believe the feeling is mutual. You're always good to chat to and helpful, Tip.it would be nowhere today without your input and guidance, and I believe I speak for tip.it when I say you deserve a massive thanks from everyone here.

Don't forget us here, and remember you're always welcome with us - and try not to get too upset! And from a staff member's point of view, it's been a pleasure working with you for this time, and the site and crew you're moving to are very lucky. Make sure you do for that site what you did for tip.it, and help make it great.

Here's hoping I've reserved a place on your new MSN list.

Cheers to you Maria,

Peter.

Peter (HUGS) always been there when i couldnt remeber a command, oh yea didnt mention that i had alosuy memroy to any one here as well as rsi.

But Peter we will always sit in that tree together ;)

Big thank you for being there when i needed someone and also for being a great friend :D