how do i give people a static shock when i touch them.

dragondj0

Just use a teaser :roll:

Effective, and you don't have problems with it yourself :lol:

Or use balloons.

I think you mean a tazer... or taser.... and I also think those are illegal in several areas (at least in America)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're illegal in quite a few places. However, there are places to get them.. But if you manage to find one of those places, be sure to get a low powered one. You seem to only want to annoy people, not leave them on the ground for an hour..

Edit: Stun gun link.. 100,000 volts (nothing compared to the 950,000 volt). Decently priced ($30 USD). Looks fun imo..

I don't know about you guys, but when I look at myself in the mirror, it's enough to send shockwaves through the street.

So that's what that was...

I wish I had red feety pajamas. I'd wear them to school and be the coolest kid there. An d then the metal head kids would be like

Alex man what'd you do?!

And I'd be like, It's cool dude I'm like the devil

and they'd be like yeah man that's sick tight.

And y'know what? It IS sick tight.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

Man I wish I could have non-lethal weapons like the Taser :twisted:

I like the slide one the best. Especially the twisty slide if you want to get back on billy for stealing your lunch money.

I actually did the slide one once, went up to metal, and was fearint it, so I proceeded slowly and it shocked me with a blue bolt before I even touched the metal

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

What would happen if you had feetie pajamas or something, and dragged your feet around on the carpet for like 3 hours straight, and then just stood there with all the electricity in you? Would it eventually discharge? And if you dragged your feet around on a carpet for like 10 hours straight, and touched someone, would they like... fall over? :XD:

Or use balloons.

I think you mean a tazer... or taser.... and I also think those are illegal in several areas (at least in America)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're illegal in quite a few places. However, there are places to get them.. But if you manage to find one of those places, be sure to get a low powered one. You seem to only want to annoy people, not leave them on the ground for an hour..

Edit: Stun gun link.. 100,000 volts (nothing compared to the 950,000 volt). Decently priced ($30 USD). Looks fun imo..

Ugh am I missing something here? Last time I checked a 240V shock was enough to do serious damage. And don't plyons carry only around 10,000V?

Knuckle Blaster

^ That looks too dangerous to be true. Smack someone round the chops and you could blow their head off.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

Or use balloons.

This device packs 100,000 volts and is only 4 1/2" long. By merely touching a person with the gun, one can render even the most aggressive attacker dazed, passive, and immobilized for several minutes, leaving you plenty of time to escape. Comes with safety lock-in switch to prevent accidental discharge in the pocket or purse.

Yeah... looks like a lot of fun...

Stun guns that the police carry are supposed to give 5 seconds of what is said to be the probably the worst pain anyone can go through.
The English police only use 50,000 volt stun guns and it doesn't hurt at all, it just paralyzes the criminal for as long as the energy runs. Some guy tested them by being shocked over 200 times... You wouldn't do that if it was really painful.
sig5235ro7.jpg

Erm..... rub yourself to a plastic school chair might work. But why do you think zapping people will end your boredom? it'll get old...

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

in one of my classes last year, we had these hollow plastic chairs

We'd rub out backs against them, stand up and give people shots..

such fun -.-

interesting discovery though, we took a 50ft long Ethernet (dsl cable) and one person put their finger on one and, and another person shocked the other end with static, and it actually went through quit powerful.

Or use balloons.

Ugh am I missing something here? Last time I checked a 240V shock was enough to do serious damage. And don't plyons carry only around 10,000V?

Knuckle Blaster

^ That looks too dangerous to be true. Smack someone round the chops and you could blow their head off.

High Voltage, low amps I think.

Or use balloons.

Knuckle Blaster

High Voltage, low amps I think.

It only takes 1 amp (or a little less) to kill someone. So... yeah, it must be REALLY LOW amperage.

Does anyone know the best way to produce a static charge so i go round poking my family and friends and give them a static shock becuase i am running out of funny things to do when i bored and i am stomped on how i can produce one.

Rip out the outlet socket cover and pour water all over your hands and jam your fingers into the outlet and if your still alive go touch someone now......

Lol jk rub your feet on carpet or go on a slide a plastic slide in a playground.

sasignaturepb.png

iPrismatic.png

スーパーかわいい~