Ever wish Jagex didn't update something?

hbk_hossack

Slayer, because a lot of the best weapons (whip, dark bow, dboots, etc) have been exclusively available to slayer people while everyone else has to buy. I miss when everyone with the right combat could get any item, now you need slayer.

Pure Ess, no explanation needed

All the new graphics, runescape was special because it's graphics werent all high tech and fancy, just nice and simple. Plus they're a waste of an update

Mining Animation, again no explanation

Skill capes, raised prices of raw material and lowered rares. Plus, i hate going for a 99 just for the cape, i used to just want to level to the point where i could do everything in a certain skill but now i want an ub3r cap3.

yes.png

Yeah loads

• Pure Ess, Anchor, Pest Control, Mining Animation, The New Wilderness of PVP over NPC, The Ditch, KQ becoming tougher after a few days from release.

Only truly bad update in that list was bringing out PC. If you look depper those updates did good in the long run, ok maybe pure ess didn't do so good but the rest were.

Worst updates imo are the way jagex screw around with cw. Logging, moving tables, stopping constant mining, removving the headless players glitch :cry: , adding 1 foot high walls that sop you. LEAVE CW ALONE JAGEX

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

pure ess made autoers annoyed for awhile but in the long run it wasnt that great of a thing.

pest control on a whole should of never existed.

even though its still slightly over powered even now though the xp is like 2/3 of what it was before.

id say its equal to current training but without food, but the old pest control pretty much ruined everything in rs.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Yeah loads

• Pure Ess, Anchor, Pest Control, Mining Animation, The New Wilderness of PVP over NPC, The Ditch, KQ becoming tougher after a few days from release.

Only truly bad update in that list was bringing out PC. If you look depper those updates did good in the long run, ok maybe pure ess didn't do so good but the rest were.

Anchor was sorta like whip but for str since it hit high and good but they screwed around with it :|

PC none of the horrors would have started

Mining Animation - it looks like my guy is drank or blowed when mining.

The Newest Wilderness - Clues and Abyss RC is sorta annoying now

The Ditch - Why? Why hold my hand like if I was young and needed to cross the street.

KQ - D Chain could have been another regular amour like how the legs/skirt/weapons/gloves/boots(yes boots are common I mean 5mil to 700-600k?) Don't give me the crap about Dust Devils the drop rate is very rare drop from them. But jagex decided it was too easy for players so they made it harder yet no update for KBD? Illogical.

Pretty much all there is. I think the game is being updated way too much. I don't mean that the updates are bad, Jagex is doing incredible job with them. The only problem is the multitude of them.

I always have way too much to accomplish in RS, and with weekly big updates I feel I can't advance enough.

As a few people mentioned, I hate the veined rocks. Soooo hard to see the iron rocks in Varrock, annoys the heck out of me. I don't mind the new mining animation though, but thats just me.

Leapfrog229.gif

I guess cause I never saw the need. I also felt that if I moved into the version of the game that was always changing that it would in some way invalidate the work that I had already put into my account.

Veined rocks :?

I mean WHAT THE HELL!?!?!?! Why not keep those colored good-looking rocks? NOO, we, the Jagex staff want to make this game look more real... -.-

And ALL the kids-related updates (Ditch, Doom, etc.)

These are the weirdest updates imo.

Yeah loads

Anchor was sorta like whip but for str since it hit high and good but they screwed around with it :|

Why should a weapon that you kill a mediocre enemy for, be as good as something that takes 1.5m+ or 85 slayer to get? and it still is a good weapon.

PC none of the horrors would have started

I agree that was a bad update.

Mining Animation - it looks like my guy is drank or blowed when mining.

The mining action looks good? i like it, alot of people like it. Jagex are making the game look better, and it does

The Newest Wilderness - Clues and Abyss RC is sorta annoying now

But its how the wilderness should be, WILD. You wouldn't see a murderer not murder somebody because he's trying to swat a fly would you?

The Ditch - Why? Why hold my hand like if I was young and needed to cross the street.

Because some rs players, even with the age restriction being 13 NEED really are that stupid, is it that much of an inconveniance to take 1/4 of a second out of your life?

KQ - D Chain could have been another regular amour like how the legs/skirt/weapons/gloves/boots(yes boots are common I mean 5mil to 700-600k?) Don't give me the crap about Dust Devils the drop rate is very rare drop from them. But jagex decided it was too easy for players so they made it harder yet no update for KBD? Illogical.

Maybe because back then jagex thought d chain would be the best item in rs? It's always been a great item, idolised for years in runescape, if it wasn't for the few updates this year it still would be. I wouldn't have wanted the best item in rs to be as easy as killing a goblin.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

ialso people used to want to get 'hard' 99's, like rc etc, but now everyone gets either wc, fm, fletching or cooking, cause there so easy! :D

time to hear the truth everyone, Woodcutting is not easy, its just that so many people like the money making in it, that people have gotten into there heads that it is easy, when its not. its just like fishing

on topic: the ditch :shame: :evil:

signitureah0.png

Time waits for no man, but it can take a break for one in the restroom.

proud wearer of chain armor!~!~!~!~!

Definitely the new wild update, veined rocks, pure essence, ditch, and the new PC.

WILD UPDATE

You can't train in the wilderness anymore, I know it's supposed to be a lawless-land, but really, why even have monsters in the wilderness if a pker can attack you while you're killing it then?

VEINED ROCKS

My old enemy, it's impossible for me to see coal, even on the brightest setting. Plus it just looks weird.

PURE ESSENCE

F2P-Harder to buy lots of essence for runecrafting, of course you could just buy pure essence, but it's way too expensive to be effective.

P2P-Cuts deep into profits

Macros-Haven't been stopped, richer than ever

Jagex-I swear has dealt with at least 10 complaints a week since the update.

DITCH

Makes me feel like I'm 5. We don't need you to hold our hands Jagex!

NEW PC

I like the split levels, and the multiple points, but it's failed to do anything except spit up complaints. Done correctly, PC is still extreamly good exp (I won't say best since I haven't tried every training method there is, but best of what I've tried), and it's given Jagex much more rants to deal with.

To address some things others complained about:

NEW MINING ANIMATION

Yes, it looks weird, I agree. Does it make mining slower? It certainly feels like it, but I don't mind it enough to complain about it. Don't ask me why, I don't know. But I'm fine with it.

KQ CHAIN DROPS

I haven't been around in members at that time, so I wouldn't know anything. Doesn't sound too bad though.

DOOMSAYER

I like it, I don't need any more annoying messages warning me that entering the second level of the Stronghold of Security is "dangerous"

SLAYER

I don't see much to complain about. I mean, it's like saying level 60 woodcutters get to cut their own yews but everyone else has to buy them. (Of course you probably have 60 woodcutting.) It's a skill, if you want it's benefits train it.

NEW GRAPHICS

Only thing I can find to complain about is how they updated monsters decide to a slow death instead of a quick one. It makes training slower, but not too much. You can do other stuff while it's dying (bury bones, alch etc.) that you would do anyway.

Every game could use a graphical update, as long as it doesn't make the game worse. And I say that none of the monster updates did anything to hard training.

NEW X-OPTIONS

They're fine. They make tedious skills easier to train. Sure it make's it less impressive, but if you REALLY WANTED that level, or the items your making, would you care how you go about getting it? (As long as your following the rules of course.)

I don't think it would make it slower to train, the only way to make it faster would be faster clicking, and that would hurt your hand. If your hand hurts a lot, believe me, you WILL slow down.

Although it does make me feel like a macro sometimes. (And yes there is a cut-x option)

MOLTEN GLASS

Wasn't around for it, I can't say anything.

RULE UPDATES

I agree, it's there own fault, why punish the community? I can't say it was one of the WORST updates though, but it certainly wasn't a good idea.

SKILL CAPES

Made macroing more profitable, I agree. But for the harder skills to train, such as RuneCrafting, it certainly emphasizes your accomplishment. If you want the fun of playing around with noobs, then just take off the cape. Let them look you up or just pop on the cape when you've had your laugh.

CLAN-CHAT

Definitely many more spams in clan chat, but besides that it's very useful.

SANDWICH LADY

She's annoying, but not too annoying. Unless your killing something of major importance or power, you should be able to spare the time. If you click on the wrong food, I admit, the consequence isn't good, but it's your own fault really.

GRAVEDIGGER EVENT

I love the emotes, I hate everything else. Also free banking.

EVIL BOBS

It's only long and hard if you get it wrong.

That's all I have to say.